Options

Twist Explained

ticklemypickleticklemypickle Posts: 89
Forum Member
Big Brother – Friday 04th August 2006.

Double Eviction:
The housemate with the most votes from the public will be evicted.
The 3 other nominated housemates will be called to Diary Room and asked to name another one of their nominated housemates to be evicted. These nominations will then be played on the plasma screen to the all the housemates in the lounge. The housemate that received the most votes from the other nominated housemates will be evicted.

Re-entry of Old Housemates:
9 ex BB7 housemates could re-enter the BB house. The old housemates that could return are Bonnie, Sam, Grace, Lisa, Lea, Nikki, Jayne, Michael and Spiral. Only 4 of these past housemates will go into the house. The lines will open to the public immediately after the first evictee has been announced for the public to choose the 4 housemates to return.

The 4 chosen housemates will go straight to the secret house, originally built for the entrance of the new housemates that entered on June 30th. One of these ex-housemates will re-enter the main house and will be eligible to win the £100,000 prize.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,292
    Forum Member
    What's the source?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Source?

It is disgusting that any of the ex-HM should be allowed to win.

May as well give up now as Endemol have princess Nikki in their sights to win. Like in their terms and conditions, they can mess with the votes at any time.

BB turn off for me, not watching anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Double Eviction:
    The 3 other nominated housemates will be called to Diary Room and asked to name another one of their nominated housemates to be evicted. These nominations will then be played on the plasma screen to the all the housemates in the lounge. The housemate that received the most votes from the other nominated housemates will be evicted.

9 ex BB7 housemates could re-enter the BB house. The old housemates that could return are Bonnie, Sam, Grace, Lisa, Lea, Nikki, Jayne, Michael and Spiral. Only 4 of these past housemates will go into the house. The lines will open to the public immediately after the first evictee has been announced for the public to choose the 4 housemates to return.

The 4 chosen housemates will go straight to the secret house, originally built for the entrance of the new housemates that entered on June 30th. One of these ex-housemates will re-enter the main house and will be eligible to win the £100,000 prize.

Thanks for the info, how do you know this please?
  • Options
    DrelldosDrelldos Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member

Double Eviction:

Where did you hear this? Surely they won't be eligible to win. :mad:
  • Options
    morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Sun says that Spiral is not among the 9. What is your source?
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha
    rumours are around and aisleyne fans are scared because they know she has no chance against princess Nikki!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Double Eviction:

Source?

If that last line is true then it makes a complete joke of the eviction voting. They might as well just put Nikki back in the house now, hand her a cheque and let her prance out as the winner, it's what they want :rolleyes:

*edit* Sorry Kyomi you got there first saying pretty much the exact same thing lol
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ooo so Nikki could be the deserving winner of BB7 after all. :D:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    Spiral said on BBLB that he was returning to Ireland on Friday as a disk of his was being released and he had to do promo work there
  • Options
    Forum Member
    haha
    rumours are around and aisleyne fans are scared because they know she has no chance against princess Nikki!

Nikki shouldn't be entitled to win. We paid money so she was evicted. I'll want my money back if she is eligible to win. I don't care if she's going back, but she should not be eligible to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Double Eviction:

To be honest I've been fairly against the whole idea of anybody going back in, but if this is how it's really going to happen then I love it. It'll be nice to see some of the old faces again and as I've already said, if anybody goes back in, it would be a good twist if they were eligible to win, makes it more interesting IMO.

Just hope this is kept secret though i.e. the HND would need to be soundproofed this time.

P.S. Let's just assume Mikey is evicted by the public, it's more than likely Jennie would be the one to go on HM votes (Susie and Imogen won't choose each other) this would make me very happy, I love Imogen and Susie these days! :D
  • Options
    pinkfishpinkfish Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member

Double Eviction:

I Dont want any of them back we got rid of them
    FFS

its week 11 are they going to have as many on the finale in the house as they did on day one, what a farce

If i had to choose one, it would be LEa
    four :eek: :eek: no naked nomcuzi!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha

I am not "scared" at all. I do think it is totally unfair for ANY EX-HM to be eliigible to win.

If this is the case, given all the Nikki hype in the paper, and the fact that Endemol can alter the votes/reset the votes at ANY time it is obvious that Nikki will win, because that is what Endemol will want.

There is really no point in voting anymore if ex HM are allowed back in and can win the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,244
    Forum Member
    Go on Nikki. woohhooo.
  • Options
    morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyomii wrote:
    Source?

It is disgusting that any of the ex-HM should be allowed to win.

May as well give up now as Endemol have princess Nikki in their sights to win. Like in their terms and conditions, they can mess with the votes at any time.

BB turn off for me, not watching anymore.

I wasn't pleased that 4 new housemates were brought in half-way through and were eligible to win the £100,000. Again, I wasn't pleased when Eugene, etc., were brought in a few weeks before the end last year, and Eugene not only walked away with half of the prize money, £50,000, but also came 2nd.

Endemol do what they like in the name of making money.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate these first posts with no link or evidence to back it up!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pirouette wrote:
    Source?

If that last line is true then it makes a complete joke of the eviction voting. They might as well just put Nikki back in the house now, hand her a cheque and let her prance out as the winner, it's what they want :rolleyes:

*edit* Sorry Kyomi you got there first saying pretty much the exact same thing lol

I understand why you don't like the idea of putting her back in etc. as I have pretty much the same reservations, but don't you think it could be interesting as it would stir it up a bit and the winner wouldn't be as cut and dry as it will be if everything stays as it is?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haha

Umm no. Most Ais fans don't think she has a real chance of winning, they're just supporting her along the way. What people don't like is their money being taken, a HM evicted and then put straight back in. I think everyone who voted the week the person (AKA Nikki) who (if it's true) goes back in should get their money back anyway, but of course that would never happen :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    4 housemates eh? well its a safe bet Nikki will be back in then.. and perhaps Grace to stir things up?? Oh Goody Jonathan isn't there!!!!
  • Options
    pinkfishpinkfish Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    haha

she had no chance against St peter and the Prince of Wales
    she has always had no chance , this is a way of Pete not winning nothing to do with ash!
  • Options
    d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,530
    Forum Member
    I don't believe BB would be stupid enough to do this.

It would alienate too many BB voters and stop them voting again.

I think some of the information in this thread is fake. Making ex HMs eligible to win would amount to misrepresentation to the public and would result in many complaints to the TV and communications watchdog.

We shall see.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    morning wrote:
    I wasn't pleased that 4 new housemates were brought in half-way through and were eligible to win the £100,000. I wasn;t pleased when Eugene, etc., were brought in a few weeks before the end last year, and Eugene not only walked away with half of the prize money, £50,000, but also came 2nd.

But NEW HMates are not EX-HM that public have spent their money on to evict. The whole thing makes a mockery of voting. Send ex-HM back in yes, but they shold not be elligible to win since they already lost the game by being evicted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    morning wrote:
    I wasn't pleased that 4 new housemates were brought in half-way through and were eligible to win the £100,000. I wasn;t pleased when Eugene, etc., were brought in a few weeks before the end last year, and Eugene not only walked away with half of the prize money, £50,000, but also came 2nd.

The difference is, you didn't evict any of these housemates.

Endemol would effectively be robbing the public if Nikki was eligible to win.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,238
    Forum Member
    Pirouette wrote:
    Umm no. Most Ais fans don't think she has a real chance of winning, they're just supporting her along the way. What people don't like is their money being taken, a HM evicted and then put straight back in. I think everyone who voted the week the person (AKA Nikki) who (if it's true) goes back in should get their money back anyway, but of course that would never happen :rolleyes:

*wonders why theres a long 'Operation Aisleyne winner of BB7' post then*
  • Options
    bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pirouette wrote:
    Source?

no it does'nt
    exactly the reverse infact
    67% of the voting public voted for someone other than nikki to be evicted
    so as of now the great majority of the voters did not get what they wanted in that eviction
    that is a fact and this twist would give the majority an oppertunity to get what they wanted

not to mention that BB twisted that eviction so much
    that most people thought it extremely unfare that nikki was evicted

that said, i personally dont want nikki to go back in
    she's doing all right at the moment
    and seems to me she risks a lot with little to gain