Options

Sunday Night Show

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    GeegGeeg Posts: 23,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am sad to see Gina go - I thought she was great - but then Reggie sure is great eye candy - so that's okay to.
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well tomorrow we will definitely see the back of Reggie as I imagine the bottom 3 will be a combination of him, Nick, Dawn and/or Ade. But then I didn't see Debra being in the bottom 3 tonight so who knows.

Debra won't be in the bottom three tomorrow, same as Dawn wasn't again tonight, people will get their voting fingers out.
  • Options
    ludovicaludovica Posts: 25,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GG wrote:
    Well I am sad to see Gina go - I thought she was great - but then Reggie sure is great eye candy - so that's okay to.
    Ewww! you better get along to Specsavers!;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why has it finished early, now we switch to the live streaming and that isn't on yet? :(
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    It's a shame they didn't allow the students to vote first, as they would have saved Debra and the judges would have saved Gina.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ludovica wrote:
    Ewww! you better get along to Specsavers!;)

LOL! :cool: < must be wearing these :p
  • Options
    celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    cmrxx wrote:
    oopse got the voting wrong.. Reggie saved why?????

Im not sure, but half way through Reggie's performance , i heard a loud laugh when he hit a dodgy note , cant be positive but it sounded like Richard Park .

Reggie went to bits from that point.
    I think that might have been what Nick was referring to on his final vote.
    He seemed angry
    Orange man was unexpectantly kind to him too??

I could be wrong i havent seen it mentioned elsewhere on the boards but im sure i heard it and know from that point Reggie went to bits.

Can anyone listen to this again ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what happens if the student vote is split equally?

I think who ever got the most public votes goes through.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    over the past three nights or so Craig has been quite positive and nice in his comments. He must be reading these forums or something during the day.
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kameleon wrote:
    over the past three nights or so Craig has been quite positive and nice in his comments. He must be reading these forums or something during the day.

That is since Nick pointed out, before he performed, that their comments were too harsh, particularly towards the ladies who were there for charity ... and did not deserve what was being said ...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:
    I know what I think is wrong with Edith ... she is not edith any more.

Too much makeup and hair stuff has made her plastic - she has lost her originality .... if that makes sense.

The last couple of days Edith has (for me) been, forgetable ..

She's still my favourite, but I know what you mean. In real life she's so into her indie bands and dressing a bit edgy - so why do they keep putting her in awful dolly-girl dresses, heavy make-up and making her do disco?! :confused:

Hopefully they'll let her get back to her 'real' self during the next week. I'd love to see her let rip on something with a bit of attitude.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:
    That is since Nick pointed out, before he performed, that their comments were too harsh, particularly towards the ladies who were there for charity ... and did not deserve what was being said ...

Do you REALLY think that they are ALL there for charity :confused:
  • Options
    hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that some are there for charity like Ade, Gina, Nick etc but some (two of them at least) are in it because they would like to be the next Kylie Minogue...