Options

matsui tutv1 download

chris20chris20 Posts: 3,637
Forum Member
✭✭✭
i went on to eursport and it came up with a download and the download has change all the screans on the box and made it look lot beter

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chris20 wrote:
    i went on to eursport and it came up with a download and the download has change all the screans on the box and made it look lot beter
    oooh that's interesting.....am surprised it happened when you went to Eurosport, as that's on Mux A, and the download is scheduled as being on Mux 1 & B.

Are you able to post any screenshots anywhere?
  • Options
    chris20chris20 Posts: 3,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry i cant i dont have digital cam
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chris20 wrote:
    sorry i cant i dont have digital cam
    ok, no worries....there's due to be a Digifusion FRT101T update next Friday (Provisional) which is virtually the same as the TUTV1...i'll have to take some before shots the upgrade...so we can see a before and after :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    yep do this
    ok, no worries....there's due to be a Digifusion FRT101T update next Friday (Provisional) which is virtually the same as the TUTV1...i'll have to take some before shots the upgrade...so we can see a before and after :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    When i go on check for download on my box it says non availiable
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you tried leaving it for a few minutes on Channel 5 or BBC1 and then try it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    do you subscribe to tutv as i think you need a valid tutv card to get downloads off tutv multiplex's
  • Options
    TheFreeviewGuyTheFreeviewGuy Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Acctually the matui display is littler now.. cant even read the channel names..
    any new features on the box after the download ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i dont subscribe to tutv but i still should get the download shouldn't i
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it worked when i changed to ceebeebies on mux b which the download is on
  • Options
    dpwykesdpwykes Posts: 372
    Forum Member

The Matsui OTA update is being broadcasted on BBC's Multiplex B so it should be available to everybody.

Darren
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The download apparently adds PPV ability, so I would be surprised if it was required to have TUTV
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it worked when i changed to ceebeebies on mux b which the download is on
    were you trying it on Mux A like the OP reported?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    were you trying it on Mux A like the OP reported?

yes i tried mux a and mux 1 first
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the menus are a lot better
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the menus are a lot better
    well I hope my Digifusion gets this update next week :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Download successfully completed - and yes I agree that it does look a lot 'cleaner'

Chris
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    i bought a new box the other day. a ferguson FDTT2500 or summit & i got this download about 3 days after setting box up. cant remember what channel i was on but it did say summit about ppv & weird thing is i lost one of my screen settings in 4:3 mode i.e; had wide, centre cut & full. now only got wide & centre cut. ihave noticed though that there is an option to undo download back to factory sets.

i know this is only a glorified matsui box, but can i say that compared to my old on digi one, what a great little box this is & i can really recommend it if your after a new un.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vinno wrote:
    weird thing is i lost one of my screen settings in 4:3 mode i.e; had wide, centre cut & full. now only got wide & centre cut.
    This is on my Digifusion FRT101T, which I believe is basically the same as your STB

Have you checked this in the setup menu?

Setup > TV Setup > Widescreen >

Options are: Letterbox > Centre Cutout > Full Frame

The reason am asking, is because if you're on most/all? channels and press the Wide button on your remote, it only has 2 options, Centre Cutout & Letterbox.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Any one got any screen shot's of the menu's on the new firmware
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yeh, have checked setup > tv setup > widescreen but do not have the option to change if in widescreen. only get/got the option when goto
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yeh, have checked
    setup > tv setup > widescreen
    but do not have the option to change if in widescreen. only get/got the option when goto
    setup > tv setup > 4:3
    there i had the chance to change ratio untill i lost full screen option after that down load.
    this aint that badder problem as i have a widescreen tv anyway, just puzzled why i should lose option & it may affect others
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Does anybody have the Software Version that this is being installed in these boxes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    It becomes version 1.151. This is a minor change from 1.14 in terms of numbers (as opposed to version 2 for example) but a major change in the appearance of the software. it looks like going from Win 95 to 3.1 to my mind! EPG is swapped around, there is a PPV option, menus are now squarer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    alexmol wrote:
    It becomes version 1.151. This is a minor change from 1.14 in terms of numbers (as opposed to version 2 for example) but a major change in the appearance of the software. it looks like going from Win 95 to 3.1 to my mind! EPG is swapped around, there is a PPV option, menus are now squarer.

Before the download i had version 3.1 so i was suprised when it went down to version 1.15