David Tennant Problems

leicesterblokeleicesterbloke Posts: 817
Forum Member
✭✭
My girlfriend is besotted.

when she saw Chris Ecclestone turn into him at the end of the last Dr who series she asked me if I could do that.

It's not very funny is it?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well i can't blame her! :D
  • PeachiePeachie Posts: 4,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither can I! :D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is lovely isn't he? Though Christopher Ecclestone was a very sexy Timelord too :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get yourself a Tardis. One that goes where you want (mostly). That'll do it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Well, I'm 59 and ought to know better. However, I find myself coming over all unnecessary when David Tennant comes on.

I have watched the show from the beginning (i.e. William Hartnell days) but Dr Who has never quite had this effect on me before.

David Tennant is DEFINITELY the best looking and sexiest Dr Who ever! :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've got a poster of him on my wall...yum! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

when she saw Chris Ecclestone turn into him at the end of the last Dr who series she asked me if I could do that.

No not at all. :D:D:D

Show her this (not work safe or kiddie safe or parent safe etc). It will put her right off him. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,679
    Forum Member

No, she should be ashamed. Anyway, I saw him first so she can forget it. ;)
    mad1 wrote:

Show her this (not work safe or kiddie safe or parent safe etc). It will put her right off him. ;)
    I wouldn't bet on it. :D
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    mad1 wrote:

euw!! :eek:

still, might look alright in real life ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I seem to remember Tom Baker appearing naked in a movie before he landed the Dr Who role. Trying to remember if Christopher Eccelstone or Paul McGann ever did the same at any point.

Can anyone help?.

J
  • honeypothoneypot Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sorry but I would say it was :D , me and hubby say stuff like that all the time!
    You only want to worry if you catch her in a compromising position with him or a look-a-like and she say's "Oh I thought you had managed to do it!"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    There is just something about him I can't put my finger on it, he is so gorgeous. did anyone else see his freckles in the last episode, sooo cute:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    POTHOS wrote:
    I seem to remember Tom Baker appearing naked in a movie before he landed the Dr Who role. Trying to remember if Christopher Eccelstone or Paul McGann ever did the same at any point.

Can anyone help?.

J

In Elizabeth with Cate Blanchette, Eccleston plays the Duke of Norfolk. During a naked sex scene (great derriere :cool: ) with his mistress he is arrested and later beheaded. Well that was one way to give head in the tudor period. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no its not very funny :eek: you should get your own back the next time a fit woman appears on the telly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    euw!! :eek:

still, might look alright in real life ;):D

I think I could help it in reaching full potential :o
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not especially good looking, but he's very attractive. Im not sure I can put my finger on it either, but I so would :D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That Billie Piper has a certain je ne sais quois about her ....
  • BoredStudentBoredStudent Posts: 2,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not especially good looking, but he's very attractive. Im not sure I can put my finger on it either, but I so would :D;)

There's something about him.....

...OK, I fancy the pants off him! (now there's an idea). :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    David Tennant makes me :D That bloody Sophia Myles is a lucky bint.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    That Billie Piper has a certain je ne sais quois about her ....

Yeah if you find the Mister Ed look attractive :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    Re David Tennant.....he's the only thing that makes the show worth watching :o
  • KrisHaywardKrisHayward Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mad1 wrote:

Hey thats the the site i made just to post them pics to show on FMForums :D

Those pictures just arnt flattering as the photos are old/Black and white and im sure that stage was very cold ;)

...he is still gorgous :D:D
  • KrisHaywardKrisHayward Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    POTHOS wrote:

Can anyone help?.

J

Christopher Eccleston has done nude scenes
    for example...
    Jude

Othello
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    well i dont find him attractive .. :D I am still trying to accept him as the doctor , Billie Piper is great though . ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SinSeer wrote:
    In Elizabeth with Cate Blanchette, Eccleston plays the Duke of Norfolk. During a naked sex scene (great derriere :cool: ) with his mistress he is arrested and later beheaded. Well that was one way to give head in the tudor period. ;)

Please tell me theres pics available of him naked ? He definatly makes me come over all school girl crush like David Tennant not so much though I do like his scottish accent.