Options

The Reason Shahbaz Was Chosen: A Theory

MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
Forum Member
Yes indeed my comrades of the early morning speculation...Shahbaz was chosen for a reason... and it was anticipating earlier observations of mine that he was slipped in past all professional advice*. I believe the seven year run of early evictions for the "Kooky Girls" have prompted a re-balance to put in the biggest most blatant case of "eviction fodder" we have ever witnessed in the UK BB arena....

Sadly BB will always shoot themselves in the foot when they invite people to the diary room without blatantly forcing it in the "Preston and Chantelle Bankers" or "Cameron Going to Africa" way... I'm not saying BB producers are idiots but perhaps they should rely less on the school leavers they employ to stand about with clip boards and sarcy quips for ideas...

*probably

Comments

• Options
    MJMilz14MJMilz14 Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not meaning to offend, but i really didnt understand what you were getting at there.

Sorry :o
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote:
    Yes indeed my comrades of the early morning speculation...Shahbaz was chosen for a reason... and it was anticipating earlier observations of mine that he was slipped in passed all professional advice*. I believe the seven year run of early eviction for "Kooky Girls" have prompted a rebalance to put in the biggest most blatant case of "eviction fodder" we have ever witnessed in the UK BB arena....
    Yes, I've been thinking he might be a "week one" housemate like Kitten and Mary - someone to provide a story and some excitement in the first week, but perhaps not wanted thereafter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Mesostim wrote:
    Yes indeed my comrades of the early morning speculation...Shahbaz was chosen for a reason... and it was anticipating earlier observations of mine that he was slipped in passed all professional advice*. I believe the seven year run of early eviction for "Kooky Girls" have prompted a rebalance to put in the biggest most blatant case of "eviction fodder" we have ever witnessed in the UK BB arena....

Sadly BB will always shoot themselves in the foot when they invote people to the diary room without blatantly forcing it in the "Prestonand Chantelle Bankers" or "Cameron Going to Africa" way... I'm not aying BB producers are idiots but perhaps they should rely less on the school leavers they employ to stand about with clip boards and sarcy quips for ideas...

*probably

Agreed.
    I think your observations are correct.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MJMilz14 wrote:
    Not meaning to offend, but i really didnt understand what you were getting at there.

Sorry :o

He's there so a man will go first rather than the "wacky girl"... Sadly he got immunity which makes the whole post redundant...but I had nothing more inciteful to post and the bandwagon was passing through...
  • Options
    bjorkiiibjorkiii Posts: 483
    Forum Member
    Arent the birds whisling early
    i blame shabaz
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well they now have the option to correct the immunity mistake and just remove him like they did with Emma.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bjorkiii wrote:
    Arent the birds whisling early
    i blame shabaz

Indeed...the week one blatant eviction fodder should be blamed for everything...it's why he was chosen...To give everyone a stable surface to establish themelves whilst he gets all the eviction attention...He was obviously put in there to get chucked out...

Unless he gets immunity somehow...d'oh.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:
    Well they now have the option to correct the immunity mistake and just remove him like they did with Emma.
    Or Kitten.
  • Options
    AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My theory why he was chosen? Craig.
  • Options
    MJMilz14MJMilz14 Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote:
    He's there so a man will go first rather than the "wacky girl"... Sadly he got immunity which makes the whole post redundant...but I had nothing more inciteful to post and the bandwagon was passing through...

Ahh i see what your saying now :p Sorry tis late :o
  • Options
    Man at C&AMan at C&A Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim wrote:
    Yes indeed my comrades of the early morning speculation...Shahbaz was chosen for a reason... and it was anticipating earlier observations of mine that he was slipped in past all professional advice*. I believe the seven year run of early evictions for the "Kooky Girls" have prompted a re-balance to put in the biggest most blatant case of "eviction fodder" we have ever witnessed in the UK BB arena....

Sadly BB will always shoot themselves in the foot when they invite people to the diary room without blatantly forcing it in the "Preston and Chantelle Bankers" or "Cameron Going to Africa" way... I'm not saying BB producers are idiots but perhaps they should rely less on the school leavers they employ to stand about with clip boards and sarcy quips for ideas...

*probably
    With respect I think thats pie in the sky. They can manipulate the voter any way they choose and have a back up plan for any eventuality.

If you said they sent him in there with a crazy plan that would lead to him being pulled out early i might agree with you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Man at C&A wrote:
    With respect I think thats pie in the sky. They can manipulate the voter any way they choose and have a back up plan for any eventuality.

If you said they sent him in there with a crazy plan that would lead to him being pulled out early i might agree with you.

Ah...respectufully it may well be complete nonsense. But my suggestion is that they had an idea he would make a total target of himself but were smugly arrogant to assume he wouldn't gain the immunity...It's like they just didn;t think it through...Which as we go through the series of one gimmick after the next will become more and more obvious... :)
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veri wrote:
    Or Kitten.

Kitten was removed for breaking rules after a final warning. Different scenario.

Shahbaz needs to be removed for his own safety and to prevent the arguments developing into physical violence.
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    Mesostim wrote:

*probably

Unless....... the people with similar - but less frightening traits- have tended to stay a long time - unloved by the house and nominayted weekly but saved by the public (think BB2 and Bb5) .

As it is he will stay until at least the end of week two when the public may still well decide to keep him over one of the girls.
  • Options
    Man at C&AMan at C&A Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:
    Kitten was removed for breaking rules after a final warning. Different scenario.

Shahbaz needs to be removed for his own safety and to prevent the arguments developing into physical violence.
    Who do you think the violent ones are? - maybe it's them that should be removed..?
  • Options
    swingalegswingaleg Posts: 103,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Veri wrote:
    Yes, I've been thinking he might be a "week one" housemate like Kitten and Mary - someone to provide a story and some excitement in the first week, but perhaps not wanted thereafter.

It's more likely to be the opposite........

BB wanted a gimmick to prevent the loud 'wacky' ones being nominated first.........

So they had numerous options worked out depending on who went into the DR

When Shabby and Lisa, the two noisiest, went in...........they chose the option which ensured they didn't get nommed.........

If Mikey and Glyn had gone in, they miht have had a different gimmick involving those two being up for eviction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BBDodge wrote:

Same thing as it happens...Both of them were put it to provoke voter annoyance...it was the producers arrogance to assume they could control volatile Kitten. It was always the place to see them flipped out in the first week... Eviction fodder... if you'd seen the selection documentory from before BB2 you'll have seen how they think...some of them are chosen just to be thrown out again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Unless....... the people with similar - but less frightening traits- have tended to stay a long time - unloved by the house and nominayted weekly but saved by the public (think BB2 and Bb5) .

As it is he will stay until at least the end of week two when the public may still well decide to keep him over one of the girls.

Can;t get round the publics bizarre attitude to the female housemates...but I really think Shahbaz was selected to throw off the woman evicting trend that has plagued the house since it went "Heat" orientated...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Keep Bonnie in people!!!!!
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,659
    Forum Member
    Mesostim wrote:

*probably
    Except that it's as obvious that Shahbaz would be first to the DR this year as it was that Makosi would be first to the DR last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I was thinking something very similar. It's a definite and feasible possibility.

The producers of the show needed something; an immediate impetus and they've got it.
    :)
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    Yes, I was thinking something very similar. It's a definite and feasible possibility.

The producers of the show needed something; an immediate impetus and they've got it.
    :)

Depends if he is the throw away or the drama till near the end.

Nikki is in danger this week and will pull in the press whilst shahbad keeps on pulling in press attention.
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mesostim,

You poor b*****d, you are officially as cynical as me.....

My problem is that I cannot disagree with any suggestion you make. Also I start with the assumption that the entire BB backroom staff are a bunch of school leavers on a Media Studies project to help with their application to West Midlands University (formerly Aston Polytechnic).

And like some 'Da Vinci Code' revelation what you tell and what you surmise make perfect sense and therefore in these times of conspiracy IT MUST BE TRUE....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    I think Shabazz is doing a leaving ritual right now.

He's going round hugging folk.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    I have a great idea for a task. Shame Shabaabaa probably won't be around long enough for it.
    Similar in style to the boot camp task in BB5
    Shahbazz has to do a night shift, and be in his sentry post all night long. All the other HM's have to do one hour 30 min shifts with him
    They are not allowed to be more than a yard apart at any time
    I can imagine all the kissing, touchy feeling that will go on