Options

kate will not win

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,899
Forum Member
✭✭✭
apart from it being early days, kates popularity is merely based on her looks...

whether she's decent or not doesnt matter, she doesn't seem to be very funny or interesting, in fact quite shallow.

i reckon the winner is going to be someone funny... which at the mo seems to be jonny, or maybe sandy.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see jonny doing very well too - and I don't really like Kate - too self confident, she knows she is attractive and plays on it. Annoyingly self confident. Alison and Lynne seem much nicer people... although you could miss Lynne if you blinked she's so quiet.

Mark
  • Options
    DanielDaniel Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Alison too. She must have been brave to come on the show. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have a lot in common with most of the other girls, since they're all blonde and skinny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, i saw lynnes video and thought i would hate her, but she's turning out to be a nice person, even if she may be a bit dull at the mo.

it might be all a plan, and all the quiet people will come out of their shell next week, or after first evictions.

or maybe they're just overshadowed by jade ;)
    when she goes, people might be more talkative
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm finding it hard to hear what people like Lynne are saying - everyone seems to be talking over each other.
  • Options
    Mark HMark H Posts: 3,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've been in the house nearly 42 hours, and i still haven't heard Lynne talk.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's taking part in the conversations as far as I can see, but just getting interrupted by the louder people.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by Mark Hughes
    I can see jonny doing very well too

I hope not...I phoned and voted for him to be nominated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reason Glasgow Guy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by Craig_E
    reason Glasgow Guy?

Cos he's not pretty.:D Joke sorry. No I voted for him cos he's tehonly one of the housemates who (at present) really grates on me and I dislike him. He's the one I think - "Oh shut up"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love Kate to win, she's fab but I don't think she will, Alison is my second fave, I think she'll do really well
  • Options
    homer911homer911 Posts: 5,198
    Forum Member
    i agree kate will not win. shes hardly done anything in the house. i like alison shes my favourite at the moment but she to will not win. society is to shallow, if she was thinner she would be odds on favourite in my opinion.
  • Options
    njeonjeo Posts: 6,341
    Forum Member
    KATE WILL WIN!
    she has too :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    I seriously dont think Kate will win BB3. The 3 people who will be left at the end (in my opinion) will be Spencer, Alison and Sandy. Kate seems to have her looks, but nothing else....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh dear I hope spencer isn't left 'til the end... he could be interesting though - does seem to be a bit spooky.

Agree on the other two though. Though Sandy seems to be a bit of a separatist at the moment - don't know if that's just the bits we've seen of him. Doesn't seem to be joining in with the rest of the group much though.

Not sure whether that'll work for or against him.

Mark
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being just a wee bit younger than Sandy, I think it makes sense not to try to be one of the 'kids', as firstly he'd look like an idiot and secondly I don't think he could keep it up if it took constant effort. I think the early eviction process is a bit of a shame, as those with long term appeal but not short term impact will be ripe for the boot. I just hope Lynne stays in, as she is the most appealing female for me. Ok, Sunita is a very close second! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Originally posted by Glasgow Guy

Cos he's not pretty.:D Joke sorry. No I voted for him cos he's tehonly one of the housemates who (at present) really grates on me and I dislike him. He's the one I think - "Oh shut up"

You mean you <gasp> don't mind Jade? I like most of the women, except her, and of the men Jonny and Sandy. Jade and Lee grate on my nerves at the moment, if Jade shuts the f**k up and calms down a bit I might find she's alright. Doesn't look like that's going to happen, and I'm hoping for her or Lee to be out next week.

We know what happened last year, and the year before, a couple of the most annoying people (Helen, Craig) missed being nominated or evicted at the beginning and we were stuck with them 'til the end. Craig even won, somehow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Kate has a good chance of winning. she is gonna be in the last 3 with Jonny and Alison.
  • Options
    D*****D***** Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig_E wrote:
    apart from it being early days, kates popularity is merely based on her looks...

whether she's decent or not doesnt matter, she doesn't seem to be very funny or interesting, in fact quite shallow.

i reckon the winner is going to be someone funny... which at the mo seems to be jonny, or maybe sandy.

Isn't it strange how accurate this post was, yet she actually did win.... :confused:

Interesting stuff!
  • Options
    MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Yes...as interesting as a newly joined member plucking out a post from two years ago I'd say....:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,344
    Forum Member
    Mesostim wrote:
    Yes...as interesting as a newly joined member plucking out a post from two years ago I'd say....:)
    LOL - as usual no flys on you Mes!!!! ;)
  • Options
    CoffeeNightmareCoffeeNightmare Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But Kate won!
  • Options
    VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    njeo wrote: »
    KATE WILL WIN!
    she has too :)

Yeah, I think she will win too, i've got a good feeling about this one. :D
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,112
    Forum Member
    lol Appreciation for long forgotten about threads coming out of the woodwork. ;)
    I can see jonny doing very well too - and I don't really like Kate - too self confident, she knows she is attractive and plays on it. Annoyingly self confident. Alison and Lynne seem much nicer people... although you could miss Lynne if you blinked she's so quiet.

Mark

Whoops :o first 2 evicted.
  • Options
    geraldinemariageraldinemaria Posts: 1,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was so shocked to read this. Not because of the age of it or how wrong most of the posts are on who was going to win but the nastiness and incorrect character analysis directed at Kate.

Kate too self confident and plays on her attractiveness :confused:

Her popularity is merely based on her looks :rolleyes:

Kate not funny :eek:

One thing it shows is that the treatment of women housemates has been consistent over the years, harshly, unfairly and with the utmost prejudice. Thank goodness for consistency :rolleyes:
  • Options
    felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    I think Lynne will win! And that Adele seems like she will be a really lovely and definitely-not-two-faced girl!
This discussion has been closed.