Options

my awful 3 months with 3

bluetidebluetide Posts: 730
Forum Member
✭✭
it all started when i got my lg u8120 3 months back month 2 came and the faults started coming when t for repair as screen would go blank and switch off and then on if i wanted to browse 3 services then 3 days after i got it backit done the same thing but this time the screen went black it would come back saying insert sim so off it went worked fine until 2 weeks later when now it would freeze every hour or two and i would have to remove the battery and also the screen would go blck and phone would reset evry now and then and i had to wait 5 mins to be able to access my contacts or texts.

i when to collect it today all seemed well until i turned it on and the phone wistled at me like i was some fit bird(the twit twooo wistle) i thaugh odd looked at it itr was all mucked up and the menus where unusable i has a look at the phone and it seemed very battered(and had a faint smell of urine) i realised i had bee issued a replacementi thaugt odd i went trough the texts movies and pics and contacts and it looked like the phone originaly belonged to a pervert (WASENT MENTIONS IN THE REPAIR SLIP JUST SAID IIRIPAIRABLE 90 DAY WORKMAN SHIP WARRENTRY) i whent back in the shop and they said they could only offer a repair so i leaft in a mood i thaugt its discusting that all thet 3 were willing to do is offer a repair i phoned 333 and talked to them and she just kept on say she will book it for repair i declined as i kept telling her i should recaeve a new phone and i kept on telling her how bad the condition of the phone was she just kept saying send it off for repair i was realy getting upset now and i just hung up on her. i have headoffices number on my sim so i phoned them only to be told they have closed for tonight and that they are open mon-friday so i went back to the shop to complain he phoned another store to see if he could issue a replacement he was told hes not aloud so i rang 3 again got another man i asked for supervisor he said ill get on whats the issue i told and said can i speek to a supa and he insisted he was one he told me to pust some keys and do factory reset(discusting how now they are malking tyou repair a handset thets ment to "meet the manufacturers spec". any how i went imbetween the shop and 333 in the end i spoke to a woman who offer for it to go for repair but in the fault she would put unsatifactory conditions i said no i will not go without a phone she said do it through the shope and do it there i told her that i wanted this to be a logged complaint because i said"this network has been treating me like a peace of sH!*t on the bottome of the companys shoe" she told me to not use bad language i said dont you take offense its just that i have been pissed about i appologised and went back to the shop he said if they send it i would most likely get the same one back i phoned my mum and told her so she rang the store and rang me back saying go back the lady will ring glasgow for you and arrage a swap and a temporary loan phone(my 4th loan phone) when i when in it was the same one who sent the phone off she was discusted and phone up and complained and was on about my phone was asnew and the replament was not aceptable so it all went trough they pick the phone up from store monday and mine will arrive wendnessday/thursday \in the mean time i have a nec 606

the replament was in the following condition
smelt like urine
pervy data stored on phone
menu jumbled(i was forced to fix this myself over the phone)
teeth marks in areial
dents and scratched metal
50%+ of the cover was eather scuffed paint missing cips or ground down
and the screen would bend back with very little pressure (even when holding to ear)

im not happy with three at the mo and am calling hq moday to complain when i get trough to hq do you know the best person to talk to???

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wouldn't bother with 3 anymore, i'd put them in their place by saying you'll leave and go to another network, that'll stop them dead! :)
  • Options
    Peej KertonPeej Kerton Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bother reading this as normally, you'd use full stops. There are 3, where many more are needed and its far from "relatively typo-free"
  • Options
    bluetidebluetide Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my grammer has always been poor i find it difficult to notice when they are needed
  • Options
    lalalandlalaland Posts: 11,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluetide wrote:
    the replament was in the following condition
    smelt like urine
    pervy data stored on phone
    menu jumbled(i was forced to fix this myself over the phone)
    teeth marks in areial
    dents and scratched metal
    50%+ of the cover was eather scuffed paint missing cips or ground down
    and the screen would bend back with very little pressure (even when holding to ear)
    OMG, sound like you have a phone that used to belong to one f*cked up person :D

smelt like urine, pervy data and teeth marks??? Is that sort of thing legal here in the UK? :D

And the last place I would put that is near my ear! In fact I wouldn't even hold it you sicko! :D:D
  • Options
    steve007steve007 Posts: 1,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paragraphs, Punctuation and spelling!

I reckon you must have upset them so muchin the shop that they "dirtied" the phone up deliberately!!! hehehe :D:D:D

Why would you want to put something that smelt of urine next to your ear?!

If that kind of thing turns you on then fine, I just wouldnt have left the shop with it, let alone touched it and put it next to my ear!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    Prehaps they gave this phone as you came across so thick ? Did you go in wearing your CHAV gear ?

You crack me up :D
  • Options
    pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must have been all the burberry he was wearing
  • Options
    Steven L HunterSteven L Hunter Posts: 10,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmfao!!!!! :D:D:D