Big Brother: End Of! ~ 13th August 9.35pm

191011121315»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dark wrote:
    They used cheap echoes, though! I'm sure that in past years there was some decent reverb and delay on the final vocals of the series, so it all sounded mystical and spooky. This year it just sounded like someone was replaying samples of major catchphrases from the show, with the last word repeated over and over.

I usually love the very end of the show, but this year it was pathetic.

You're right I watched and thought the exact same thing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    Ii told you Davina said I am comin to get ya to Ant...so she should have gone in, but as he was coming out instead they needed to rethink.
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    a bit sad now, good end, liked the voices at the end - very good quotes. Craig just made me laugh! and so did Derek's "woof, woof wooooooooof"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote:
    A great ending to a great series! :) It was just brilliant hearing the voices.... and I actually starting filling up :cry: , the BB obsessive that I am! :)

turn off lights made it quite final for me.
  • Options
    StewartFStewartF Posts: 10,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa Car wrote:
    Ii told you Davina said I am comin to get ya to Ant...so she should have gone in, but as he was coming out instead they needed to rethink.

He was going out anyway, she told him the door was open. Just like Nadia last year, the winner was supposed to go outside. She said exactly the same to her.

If she was going in she would have said she was.
  • Options
    ludovicaludovica Posts: 25,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the bedroom shouldve finished on "I'd rather be known for saying thankyou than for f*ck off"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    ronnie24 wrote:
    You're right I watched and thought the exact same thing

yea me too, has anyone got an upload of that?
  • Options
    Muttley76Muttley76 Posts: 97,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ludovica wrote:
    I think the bedroom shouldve finished on "I'd rather be known for saying thankyou than for f*ck off"

It would have been nice to have included that, because it contrasted so nicely to all the nasty things said this year, but Eugene was always going to have his morse code moment in the mix....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SWW (SWW) wrote:
    Eugene "toleration"

Erm... Kinga and Science... people that were actually nice to him!!!

*confused*
    Thats what he means by having learnt something.
    He went in there not being tollerant of people towards him and has come out a much better man for the experience. Time will tell though how long these qualities last now the cameras are off.
    I wonder how long it takes them to atuomatically remember theres no cameras on them 24/7 after getting used to them for the past 11 weeks.
    And some one really should have told them to make their beds before they left home for the last time. Don't they know theres a party tomorrow.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arrrggh! :mad:

I didn't even notice this was on.

What song did they play when showing the empty house?

When is it reshown (if ever)?
  • Options
    MothToAFlameMothToAFlame Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Did anyone notice after Kinga left, and they were saying how tense was that, Eugene said it made our hair stand on end - at least it made mine and Anthony's stand on end. Makosi definitely understood what he was getting at by the look on her face.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I enjoyed watching that although very little happened on the last day (and on a side note I was disappointed by their last evening together (bring back Craig) as they all went to bed and couldn't help remembering the dinner party Jade/Kate/Alex and Johnny had)

I was surprised they didn't show the "Simon says" bit on the last day and also Makosi helping Kinga to decide on her eviction outfit - possibly in a bid not to be outshone!

It was great to see how much Anthony wanted to win and how delighted he was. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the box bless him (his epiphanic moment was hilarious!) but he said he would be full of joy to win and he certainly was. I know people have commented on his interview and lack of thanks to the voters but I think he truly did appreciate the moment.

The ghost voices were brilliant - most of the best ones there - and it has given me a bit of closure now since the final yesterday left me feeling a bit unsettled. I hope the barbecue tomorrow is not a big let down and the E4 follow-up shows will help wean me off my BB addiction! Back to real life now for the housemates and me!
  • Options
    has_m11has_m11 Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    I really enjoyed the voices.

Although, instead of the I still have balls from Kemal it shoulda been 'at least someone got wet tonight, and it wasn't Saskia.' :D
  • Options
    Live82005Live82005 Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    has_m11 wrote:
    I really enjoyed the voices.

Although, instead of the I still have balls from Kemal it shoulda been 'at least someone got wet tonight, and it wasn't Saskia.' :D

One of the quotes of the series and they didn't use it. Instead they used Ants 'Taxi!' just because he won. Oh dear.
    It should've ended with 'End of, End of,end of, end of........da da da da da (cue BB theme tune).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    No-one left now.

Empty house tonight.

Micheal Keaton from the movie White Noise, i can picture him in the empty BB house with his monitors, computers, and speakers setup in the living area

Big static noise coming out of the speakers

The ghost voices of the ex-HM's start to come through

"Oh my gosh!!!!!! They feel wonderful !!"

"At the end of the dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"

"It's dog-eat-dog innit"

"Off the hook"

"Don't you EVER do that to me again !!!!"

"At least someone got wet tonight, and it wasn't Saskia"

"Meow"

"I refuse to diminish my character"

"I gave him BJ, in a skip"

"Your breathe smells like dog poo"

"uh uh uh we wrapped a tv up tightly inside a tyre and uh uh uh rolled it down a hill"

"Shut up!!!"

"What have you done with my make up bag?"

"I want to leave"

"Oh how absolutely marvelous"

"End of"
  • Options
    JazJaz Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stewart249 wrote:
    Yeah, BB4 was just the lights turned off, BB5 was the quotes/ghost voices. This year was both :)

They did do the echoes on BB4 (I've got an MP3 of it - how sad am I) it included Steph asking if she could vacuum and Nush's "You have to remember Scott is my bunny".
  • Options
    MikayMikay Posts: 10,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And BB3 they had "I'm gonna show all the girls me willy" and "We're having a ccaammmppffirreee"

It was great. They had LOADS of the show. More than I was expecting. I loved the Vanessa one, and of course the classic Craig line. It's so sad when it comes on. It's like "Well I was watching it, and I thought HAHA .. but now I'm re-watching it and it's so sad"

I hated how before the credits they showed OUTSIDE the house. They're not meant to do that on the highlight shows. *shakes head*