How Can I Get Cbs Nbc Etc ???

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
Forum Member
Hi
Having Been On Hols I Caught Quite A Few Good Shows On These Channels And The Trailers For The Fall Season Look Excellent... Does Anyone Know A Way Of Getting These Channels From The Usa -maybe Via Pc Or Something

Thanks Guys

Comments

• KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,538
    Forum Member
    You can always use Bit Torrent to download them like alot of people on here of course no one will admit it lol. But its better then waiting months for them to start in the UK and not all of them will even air here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are probably better posting in the satellite forum in order to get a decent responce on how to get these channels. I think CBS OR NBC broadcast on one of the satellites recieveable from Europe (for armed forces based in Iraq, Germany and stuff) However they do block out season finales for Some shows (such as friends) to maintain the price that the broadcasters pay for the rights to these shows I think ABC appear to be trialing some Broadband content but I could be wrong so dont quote me on that. There is of course the torrent networks which would have a lot of US TV shows in downloadable format however since this almost always certainly violates copyright law (Unless there is a Creative Commons License, Or no copyright implied, or like the BBC have done with the mighty boosh have made the content available as a video stream) Discussion of that is not permitted on these forums. US broadcasters may begin trialling on demand online content like the BBC with its IMP the content would be likely to be made available for international users, Albeit for a monthly fee sorry that I cannot give you better news
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi
    Having Been On Hols I Caught Quite A Few Good Shows On These Channels And The Trailers For The Fall Season Look Excellent... Does Anyone Know A Way Of Getting These Channels From The Usa -maybe Via Pc Or Something

Thanks Guys

Marry an american and move to New York like me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    one answer 30meter dish on 2 mile pole - no guarantes though! - the nbc dad feeds are dead - u could try orbit at 1west - price is cheap and most of nbc hbo and others programming are carried
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    [QUOTE=the nbc dad feeds are dead [/QUOTE]

erm... no they aren't!
  • alternatealternate Posts: 8,110
    Forum Member
    Hi

Thanks Guys

What Is With All The Caps?