Options

Kate Moss documentary on Sky One tonight

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
I have searched all over the forums but can't find anything on this? Am I missing something?

I watched it out of curiosity....it had the footage of Kate chopping up the lines of Cocaine that the Mirror showed in their papers.

I don't know what to think of her. On the one hand, I think she is a complete Muppet....and deserves all she gets.

On the other, I think the fashion industry is being hypocritical as no end of them 'allegedly' do drugs yet are now all up in arms about Kate.

I still have no idea what she see's in Pete, yet some woman said, that in person, he is very charismatic. I can maybe believe that as I have seen men who seem a bit 'eeeeeek' in their photographs yet have met them in person and they exude something.

And I have no idea why Carole Malone was on so much. i never agree with anything that woman says!

I just don't know what to think. The general consensus on the show is that she will come back stronger than ever, and I actually think that might happen.

Did anyone else see it or was it just me?

P.S. the bit that made me go 'arghhh' was when Sophie Anderton said that beautiful women, like her and Kate, have a hard time of it. And when some sleaze sells their story to a paper, to her it compares, in her mind, to someone being raped. :(

That is not a direct quote but pretty much what she said.

I thought that comment was very very crass. And I don't mind Sophie usually.

Comments

• Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    I saw it too. I agree with you - Sophie Anderton came across the worst in it, not Kate! :eek:
  • Options
    Mr BungleMr Bungle Posts: 965
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This programme was just an example of lazy TV journalism.

No worthwhile content at all, just a bunch of nobodys giving their opinion on someone whose state of mind they have no idea about.