Options

The Official Wrap Party

oceaniaoceania Posts: 813
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone know when the "official" Wrap Party is? Also does anyone know of anyone that is going?

I think that should be filmed ..... I expect there will be tears and tantrums galore, if everyone shows up.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    either tonight or tomorrow.
    I cant see all the housemates turning up though, I was shocked Jodie was in the same room as Micheal and Pete on bblb tonight :eek:
  • Options
    Rogana JoshRogana Josh Posts: 41,348
    Forum Member
    beanbean wrote:
    either tonight or tomorrow.
    I cant see all the housemates turning up though, I was shocked Jodie was in the same room as Micheal and Pete on bblb tonight :eek:

Jodie Marsh said on her website that if she did not attend she would not get paid and she needed the money.

www.jodiemarsh.tv
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so does that mean dennis and George werent paid?
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    George said he had a cold.

We believe a cheating politician, don't we?
  • Options
    Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
    Forum Member
    I think it's normally on monday after it finishes like BB6 the wrap party was on the next monday.
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there no end to these events?

The ones for BB6 seemed to drag on forever.
  • Options
    CameraManCameraMan Posts: 3,500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jodie Marsh said on her website that if she did not attend she would not get paid and she needed the money.

www.jodiemarsh.tv

I thought that was the final night?

She says on her blog..

"Apparently I am contracted to go to the last eviction winner's night. Filth. I have tried desperately to get out of it but it's a no-win situation. If I don't go then I won't get paid for the whole thing and I AM NOT going to allow that to happen."

"So, it looks like I will be at the final night, with about 4 minders (to keep the evil b@stards from getting any where near me) and an entourage of friends who will also look after me... I honestly don't want to see any of them again (except Chantel and possibly Preston) and still cannot sleep at night for thoughts of being raped and beaten by three ugly old men (which is what it felt like). "

http://www.jodiemarsh.tv/blog/index.cfm?ccs=23&cs=191
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Tomorrow night suck em and see...
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:

Cheating politician.......who'd have thought it, eh....... ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dermot did say that Channel4 lawyers will be slapping Dennis Rodman's wrists for not attending BBLB reunion, so it obviously was a contractual obligation to be there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow night suck em and see...

I can imagine Jodie saying that.
  • Options
    fat boy fatfat boy fat Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Wrap party is tomorrow night. I have my outfit ready to go.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    Wrap party is tomorrow night. I have my outfit ready to go.

Can we tag along? We just want to be spectators :D
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    neverwhere wrote:
    Dermot did say that Channel4 lawyers will be slapping Dennis Rodman's wrists for not attending BBLB reunion, so it obviously was a contractual obligation to be there.

Some slap, if Dennis was giving his fee to charity, as reported. Good thinking Endemol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I gather that is fake fur boots and fake suede leather that she is wearing on her website...
  • Options
    Live82005Live82005 Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    neverwhere wrote:

How kinky!

I can't wait until the wrap party, I hope Davina doesn't blank me like last year! :eek:
  • Options
    ClaratClarat Posts: 4,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neverwhere wrote:

No he didn't, he said that Dennis was off getting his wrists slapped as he is not safe to have on pre-watershed TV (they should have remembered Pete!)

George missed other tv stuff today so maybe he is ill, who knows, we certainly can't trust his word any more!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Live82005 wrote:
    How kinky!

I can't wait until the wrap party, I hope Davina doesn't blank me like last year! :eek:

Daahling, Davina just hopes I won't blank her!
  • Options
    Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
    Forum Member
    It's today i think hopefully get some gossip about that in tommorows mags.
  • Options
    fat boy fatfat boy fat Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    No, in Wednesday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, in Wednesday.

you'll have to give us some exclusive gossip :p
    I so wish i was a fly in the wall, i really want to see what happens between Micheal and Jodie :eek:

And chantelle and PReston
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clarat wrote:
    George missed other tv stuff today so maybe he is ill, who knows, we certainly can't trust his word any more!

He has probably just finished going through the tapes of the three weeks he was in the house and now doesn't feel very well. Poor him, poor him, pour him a glass of Lemsip. He'll have to get better for 1st Feb, ,the first night of his month long speaking tour.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    BBDodge wrote:

George didn't seem ill when he appeared live on Irish telly on Saturday night.
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TishyO wrote:
    George didn't seem ill when he appeared live on Irish telly on Saturday night.

So is it not possible that he took ill after the show :confused:. From experience, it can take only a matter of seconds from being absolutely fine to being bed-ridden :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    It is tonight Monday 30th
    At Astors in Glasshouse Street London
    8pm til 3am
    Glamorous dress code.
    :cool: