Options

Where's Dennis?

Comments

• Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    will1 wrote:
    He's a typical rude US sportstar and full of it from what I've seen.

If he's so wildly wealthy what was he doing on a pap foreign show anyhow and yesterday he was being paid another £25,000 to guest in a British basketball match, which is currently being investigated by the authorities as to his eligibility. :)

Please try and stick to facts :(. Dennis is NOT being investigated for his eligibility as you state. It's the basketball team he played for that's being investigated for fielding more than 3 work permit holders for that particular game, one of the 4 fielded being Dennis. Pray tell me how that equates to being investigated for his eligibility :confused: :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Please try and stick to facts :(. Dennis is NOT being investigated for his eligibility as you state. It's the basketball team he played for that's being investigated for fielding more than 3 work permit holders for that particular game, one of the 4 fielded being Dennis. Pray tell me how that equates to being investigated for his eligibility :confused: :mad:
    Gawd don't they keep on clutching at straws. Every argument has been dismissed and they still keep going. Glad he got up the noses of these prigs!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:

Er, if the match is being investigated for possible ineligible players by one of the teams and Dennis is one of the players who is allegedly possibly ineligible to play in the match, what inaccuracy does my post contain? :confused:

Of course it's patently obvious it's the team that's responsible for whether it's players are allowed to play, unless Dennis pretended he was somebody else and I made no insinuation of that ridiculous possibility, did I?

If we're sticking to the pedantic facts, I did not even say Dennis was being investigated, I stated the match was being investigated as to his eligibility!
  • Options
    foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    So Pete could be trusted, er? You know he did swear during the live reunion show, right? :rolleyes:
    ... and THAT was very early today as well. Kids would almost certainly have been watching at that time.

I love the way Dennis has been. In fact I wouldn't have expected him to attend that farce and I have more respect for him that he didn't.

Couldn't believe it when I saw Pete there :eek:
  • Options
    sheila_psheila_p Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JenniTH wrote:
    I don't know if I'm the only person who saw it/heard it but there was a time in the live feed when he was talking about doing it because 'she' thought it was a good idea (or something along those lines). Then since he came out in one of his interviews (unless I've totally lost my mind) he said that his daughter came here to visit and moved here. IF any of that is so (and not the result of me having a senior moment) then it would seem that he also has a grown daughter (which I hadn't known) and she lives here and she thought it would be a fun thing for him to do. Which means that she hasn't lived here long enough to know that it was NOT a good idea at all and that his personality would unfortunately not be a lot of people's cup of tea.

I heard Dennis talk about a daughter who 'liked it, so she moved over here' (or words to that effect).

I can't remember what surrounded those words. I tended to have the programme on in the background, so only picked up on certain things.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where's Dennis? Latest from Sky, is after he got evicted..
    http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1210522,00.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    will1 wrote:
    Er, if the match is being investigated for possible ineligible players by one of the teams and Dennis is one of the players who is allegedly possibly ineligible to play in the match, what inaccuracy does my post contain? :confused:

Of course it's patently obvious it's the team that's responsible for whether it's players are allowed to play, unless Dennis pretended he was somebody else and I made no insinuation of that ridiculous possibility, did I?

If we're sticking to the pedantic facts, I did not even say Dennis was being investigated, I stated the match was being investigated as to his eligibility!

At least tell it like it is, that Dennis is one of 4 players that may have been ineligible to play. I guess that doesn't sound so interesting :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,140
    Forum Member
    He is back in US on Jay Leno show tonight...

"THE TONIGHT SHOW WITH JAY LENO "

Dennis Rodman returns from England to share his experiences from being on the British version of Big Brother
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    baileyboo wrote:

Dennis Rodman returns from England to share his experiences from being on the British version of Big Brother

Is it going to be shown on some UK digital channel :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont know if the Leno Show is shown anywhere on Sky channels

there maybe something on the NBC site later

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/
  • Options
    senorsenor Posts: 2,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abbey178 wrote:
    Well said. Davina is a cow with very little talent.

I doubt if it had anything to do with Davina. She is recieving instructions all the time via an earpiece, but i do agree she has very little talent.
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,749
    Forum Member
    baileyboo wrote:

I`d love to be able to watch his interview :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently, the Jay Leno show is shown on CNBC, Sky channel 510. I'm not sure if this is the "live" show as I read somewhere that the show shown on UK tv is 3 days behind the US :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Apparently, the Jay Leno show is shown on CNBC, Sky channel 510. I'm not sure if this is the "live" show as I read somewhere that the show shown on UK tv is 3 days behind the US :(

just found it...DS Forum member apparently sent a petition to get the JL programme last year...:)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20918.html

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=213808
  • Options
    senorsenor Posts: 2,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    baileyboo wrote:
    I dont know if the Leno Show is shown anywhere on Sky channels

there maybe something on the NBC site later

http://www.nbc.com/The_Tonight_Show_with_Jay_Leno/

CNBC Europe, channel 124 on NTL 22:00 hours
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    baileyboo wrote:
    just found it...DS Forum member apparently sent a petition to get the JL programme last year...:)

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20918.html

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=213808

Yeah, I saw that too why searching on google :o:p
  • Options
    ElderflowerElderflower Posts: 2,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JenniTH wrote:
    I don't know if I'm the only person who saw it/heard it but there was a time in the live feed when he was talking about doing it because 'she' thought it was a good idea (or something along those lines). Then since he came out in one of his interviews (unless I've totally lost my mind) he said that his daughter came here to visit and moved here. IF any of that is so (and not the result of me having a senior moment) then it would seem that he also has a grown daughter (which I hadn't known) and she lives here and she thought it would be a fun thing for him to do. Which means that she hasn't lived here long enough to know that it was NOT a good idea at all and that his personality would unfortunately not be a lot of people's cup of tea.

No Jenni you've not lost your marbles just yet, I heard him talking about that too :) I can remember thinking at the time that I'd love to be a fly on the wall when he next saw her after he'd left the house :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    senor wrote:
    CNBC Europe, channel 124 on NTL 22:00 hours

Stamps feet in protest :(

Only have sky !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thinker wrote:
    Stamps feet in protest :(

Only have sky !

Sky channel 510. Same time ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Dennis has a grown up daughter???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Sky channel 510. Same time ;)

Oh ta :) Hoovers carpet to get rid a marks ;)

He`s not on until Thursdays show :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    thinker wrote:
    I`d love to be able to watch his interview :p
    Me too Finker but I don't have the dish! I trust other forum members will give us a full report.
  • Options
    King TutKing Tut Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did he give the 25k to charity?

:sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    King Tut wrote:
    Did he give the 25k to charity?

:sleep:

Your point being :confused:
  • Options
    King TutKing Tut Posts: 882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Your point being :confused:
    Well I've been hearing that he loves humanity(and furry animals) and he's loaded so it would help remove the image we have of him of a self-serving pig..