The Club - Sam Fox Drunk

Did anyone else happen to see the Club, I think it was Friday night, Sam Fox was very drunk and her behaviour was outrageous, I felt sorry for Donna and the other bloke, and also for one of the bar staff! She is just a nightmare!!

Comments

• LTTLTT Posts: 1,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol i know. I think the bottle of water she showed to the camera was very convenient just as they were filming her. Then she pretends to cry on her girlfriends shoulder, as she said she's an actress so she can put it on, there wasn't even one tear.
    How she can call anyone a nutter and psychopath whilst she's running around crazy is beyond me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is so full of herself :mad:

Richard for Prime Minister :D
  • ikkleosuikkleosu Posts: 11,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to agree, she almost out did Darren Day in the "how to make yourself look bad on tv" stakes. It's so obvious she WAS drunk and to keep saying she wasn't is utterly ridiculous. Her story even changed, during the onair fight when she was asked about the double vodka and cranberry juice she said "Don't you think my security guard drinks?!" then when she was speaking to her partner she siad "Remember that was for my mum." - or words to those effect. Her partner didn't even agree she just kind of went "oh...was it? Never mind Sam...".

I never thought I'd watch a show that would make Dean Gaffney seem like a very pleasant chap. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I watched the first bit of the programme last night, and Sam's team confronted her, she does not like being told she is wrong at all, all she does is walk out on interviews all the time!

She is really coming across as a horrible person!

I can't believe she wins the games each week!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam certainly seems a bit... random!

Also; I too am amazed that Dean Gaffney seems... quite nice?!

Richard annoys me too though - how could he love himself more...
  • bananaman_007bananaman_007 Posts: 8,705
    Forum Member
    Well i have only just gotten into The Club and have to say that Fridays episode was the one thats kept me watching, i wanted to see how the Sam - Steve row went and it ended with Sam comming off the worse.

I dont know why but she came over all confident as she had done nothing wrong and she was blatently drunk.

The following episode where the team confronted her about the drinking was great.

ONE LAST THING VOTE OUT SARAH