PLEASE Don't Vote BNP

Comments

• DRofThuganomicsDRofThuganomics Posts: 4,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Way I see it people should vote for whoever they like and nobody should tell them otherwise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,168
    Forum Member
    It does make you laugh though, the sun today accussed BNP members of wanting to gas children and idolising the Adolf Hitler portraits on their walls. Yet their paper reads like a bnp manifesto.

I'm suprised the paper reads at all. It looks like the reproduction of minutes made in a pub half an hour before closing time to me.
  • VidicVidic Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why would people seriously vote a party which does this : http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=368262
  • Artie FischalArtie Fischal Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Margaret Hodge, MP, thought it fitting to inform the country about the emergence of the BNP, in her Barking constituency, three weeks before crucial local elections.
    She has obviously heard the remonstrations of discontented residents of that borough.
    Ms Hodge's timing of this announcement is long overdue. Those who bother to read this may like to know how we, the indigenous folk of Barking, have suffered at the hands of this government's ridiculous immigration/asylum policies.

The main shopping centre, The Vicarage Field, has been the meeting place for countless refugees over the past five years or so.
    The large refreshment area is full of Eastern European men. They sit there, day after day, smoking, drinking and talking on the mobile phones.
    The 16 houses in my small road boast many foreign nationals. There are many Africans, Lithuanians, Romanians, Bengalis and Indians.
    Although I get on with most of them (some don't want to integrate) it feels like I'm losing my identity.
    I would NEVER vote for that bunch of Nazi's but I can understand why some less informed people are switching to BNP.
    If anyone, here, doubts my word then drive through the streets of Barking and Dagenham on Sunday mornings. Nearly every hall in a radius of two miles of me is full to the brim with African Christians. At the same time two out of three local Anglican churches are closing at the end of the year.
    For those who feel as distraught as I, BNP is NOT the answer. I've switched to the United Kingdom Independence Party.
    Their policies centre around withdrawing from the European Union. By 'pulling out' we will once again be in control of our boundaries, able to build a few bridges with the commonwealth countries (who we sold down the river when we joined the EEC) and keep the good old British Pound, amongst other things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    Way I see it people should vote for whoever they like and nobody should tell them otherwise.

So if you could go back in time and prove to the people of germany what the nazis would do you wouldn't?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vote for them if you want, I say.

The sooner this fuss and hysteria ends the less publicity they will receive. We might get back to normal soon.
  • ironflowerironflower Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Originally Posted by EleanorRigby
    I didn't see the Vote BNP thread.

This Don't Vote BNP thread has been here for a while.

What does that say about promoting certain agendas ?

Would a Vote Labour thread be allowed on here ?

I don't think anyone said it was.

what i meant was that the vote bnp thread(which you didn't see and appeared to be sticking up for in the name of free speech) was started to get a rise out of people, therefore started by a troll. this one was not.

unless of course i totally misunderstood you, as you did me.
  • Holly GolightlyHolly Golightly Posts: 4,755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come off it, the BNP are nothing but a bunch of Nazis.

Griffin is an out and out racist Nazi that tries to hide behind 'reasonable' politics

Everyone knows what they are and what they stand for.

The BNP getting any mainstream attention is just dangerous and they should be treated as the joke they are.

Voluntary Repartiaton?
    In accordance with its stated goal to establish a racially and culturally homogenous Britain, the BNP advocates the use of "firm but voluntary incentives" to remove immigrants and their descendants from the UK,while the party also bars non-whites from becoming party members. The BNP rejects that it is racist, claiming that it is merely standing up for the white British working-class. They 'strongly suggest' that they leave

There was secret filming of BNP youth leader Mark Collett claiming his admiration for Adolf Hitler, and stating "I'd never say this on camera, the Jews have been thrown out of every country including England. It's not just persecution. There's no smoke without fire."

Nick Griffin has also been accused of anti-semitism. He authored "Who are the Mindbenders?", a pamphlet that asserts that Jewish people control and brainwash people through the mass media: "very few people in Britain are aware of the huge influence over the mass media exercised by a certain ethnic minority, namely the Jews".

In the booklet, Griffin accuses Jews "of providing us with an endless diet of pro-multiracial, pro-homosexual, anti-British trash".

they will bang on about immigration or whatever because their stance on it may appeal to people. They use it to trick people into thinking that they are genuine but they hide all this stuff for the most part

Joe Owens, a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin, has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters.
    Nice bloke, eh?

Vote BNP if you like, its your right. But I sure as hell wont be voting for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    and were did you find this information?
    was it the left-wing propaganda rag searchlight funded by the labour party and the commision for racial equality by any chance ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,292
    Forum Member
    butiaboy wrote:
    was it the left-wing propaganda rag searchlight funded by the labour party and the commision for racial equality by any chance ?
    Searchlight is not funded by the labour party. :yawn:
  • 2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    butiaboy wrote:

Are you saying the BNP are stand for democracy and have the interests of all of us at the core of their policies? Are they simply misunderstood patriots?

The BNP leaders have been caught on film saying things they didn't want the rest of the country to know about - but they said them - surely you haven't forgotten the furore around the BBC investigation (Panorama) that resulted in these secret recordings?

What has brought you to thinking such things?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3896213.stm

which lead to....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3894529.stm

And there's plenty more of that.
    Forum Member
    redwolfie wrote:
    Searchlight is not funded by the labour party. :yawn:

I think that you will find it is mate
    More than 50 MPs in areas where the BNP is strong are working closely on tactics with the new organisation - Labour Friends of Searchlight - before May 4's local elections, in which it is feared the extremists will at least double their number of council seats.
    they are also funded by unison
    unison
  • MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Who are the BNP funded by?
  • Blake2oo6Blake2oo6 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with some of their ideas but I wont vote becaise Im 17
  • Blake2oo6Blake2oo6 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I mean I dont agree with chucking all the foreign people out but we should just allow them all in. I mean why do they come to this country in the 1st place? Its not like its a great country. I still belive they muct get some form of free housing
    Forum Member
    2+2=5 wrote:
    Are you saying the BNP are stand for democracy and have the interests of all of us at the core of their policies? Are they simply misunderstood patriots?

The BNP leaders have been caught on film saying things they didn't want the rest of the country to know about - but they said them - surely you haven't forgotten the furore around the BBC investigation (Panorama) that resulted in these secret recordings?

What has brought you to thinking such things?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/3896213.stm

which lead to....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3894529.stm

And there's plenty more of that.

(a) Given that the BNP organizer in Bradford, Andy Sykes, was probably a plant from the beginning, and one who can expect to be well-rewarded for his services;

(b) That he gave all possible help to the BBC-paid agent provocateur Jason Gwynne;

(c) That Sykes - by his own admission - stopped ten abler candidates from contesting the 10 June elections, while promoting two thuggish ones;

(d) That Gwynne probably had generous BBC expenses to extract alcohol-fuelled confidences from a few selected BNP activists, now expelled (or facing expulsion after their commmon law right to be heard);

(e) That the city chosen was Bradford, where British people's anger at finding themselves living in a foreign country is understandable;

(f) And that the footage shown, much less than an hour in total, was selected from six months of filming/recording:
    Forum Member
    Mesostim wrote:
    there own membership
    Forum Member
    butiaboy wrote:
    there own membership

Ah...funded by racists... :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,292
    Forum Member
    butiaboy wrote:
    I think that you will find it is mate

they are also funded by unison
    unison
    It 's not. 'Labour Friends of Searchlight', or whatever that the hell that is, is a different organisation. Searchlight are mainly funded by the unions. Unison are not the Labour party. Next.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

there own membership

Ah...funded by racists.

Perhaps it's by people who are sick of being second class citizens in their own country and don't want to sit on their bum any longer and see their country changed beyond recognition by those who are always championing minorities rights to the exclusion of white British people.

People who have waited for years for a council house and see minorities always being given preference.People who don' t want their child in a school that is 95% minorities which means their child gets a sub standard education because so much time is spend on the minorities trying to learn them the very basics.

When we apply for a job or university place we shouldn't be put at the back of the queue because they want lots of minorities in there.

The sensible thing is to put your own people first,not last.

When you look at all the presenters on BBC Tv nowadays you often wonder " geez if they represent the make up of the country we must be about 50% minority now".
    The BBC like everyone else now has to overcompensate to show that they are not racist.
    Forum Member
    And of course racists...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,464
    Forum Member
    Perhaps it's by people who are sick of being second class citizens in their own country and don't want to sit on their bum any longer and see their country changed beyond recognition by those who are always championing minorities rights to the exclusion of white British people.

People who have waited for years for a council house and see minorities always being given preference.People who don' t want their child in a school that is 95% minorities which means their child gets a sub standard education because so much time is spend on the minorities trying to learn them the very basics.

When we apply for a job or university place we shouldn't be put at the back of the queue because they want lots of minorities in there.

Then vote for UKIP or someone not quite as natsy and racist as the BNP
    The sensible thing is to put your own people first,not last.

Unless of course the immigrants that are being incouraged to come in are actually creating growth in our economy, as it was proven recently.
    butiaboy wrote:

As opposed to the right wing propoganda rag BNP that you seem to support.
    Forum Member
    Of course we know what Labour and Conservative donators get...lovely peerages (and in the case of Labour they don;t have to defend bad haircuts)...what do BNP donators ask for? To be Commandants of their own concentration camps? A piece of Poland? A piece of France?
  • morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mesostim wrote:
    Of course we know what Labour and Conservative donators get...lovely peerages (and in the case of Labour they don;t have to defend bad haircuts)...what do BNP donators ask for? To be Commandants of their own concentration camps? A piece of Poland? A piece of France?

Aaah, Mel Brooks, To Be or Not To Be, great film. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,268
    Forum Member
    ...minorities rights to the exclusion of white British people...minorities always being given preference...95% minorities which means their child gets a sub standard education because so much time is spend on the minorities trying to learn them the very basics. [I think you mean 'teach' them the basics]...because they want lots of minorities in there...the make up of the country we must be about 50% minority...
    What is a minority?