Options

Hacked,tried and succeeded!

Andromeda218Andromeda218 Posts: 38
Forum Member
I have hacked Topuptv.I did it last night through a few modifications to the old smartcards.*admin edit* - details removedI am now watching topuptv for FREE!
Yes,I have completely hacked the ITV digital old software,and am proud of it!

:D

Comments

• Options
    astra19Eastra19E Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh.....Illegal..........
  • Options
    TheCableGuyTheCableGuy Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Yeah, sure you have.

By the way, this thread wont last much longer before the padlock decends.
  • Options
    Richard_TRichard_T Posts: 5,166
    Forum Member
    Mabe this should be edited by a mod to just read that someone has hacked TOP ups encryption.
    then the discusion could move onto the implications of priacy for top up TV.
  • Options
    qpw3141qpw3141 Posts: 4,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Plus, I doubt many believe you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    if this is true (which i very much doubt) then all you're doing is harming the future of pay tv on DTT.
  • Options
    Andromeda218Andromeda218 Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Yeah, sure you have.

By the way, this thread wont last much longer before the padlock decends.

If you don't believe me,no problem.All I am saying is that it can be done and I have just done it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you take some pics of the card and TUTV working on your tv?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't encourage it.

Even if it had done what it claimed, it says it used someone else's software, so it would be nothing more than a script kiddie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So you removed a surface mount chip from a card and put a new one in for some reason (rather than buying a blank for £5), sellotaped the lot together and it works.

And you can't even remember what box you have or which way up the card goes...

Yeah.. right. If you're going to make stuff up at least make it *slightly* believable.
  • Options
    Alex OughtonAlex Oughton Posts: 6,739
    Forum Member
    Andromeda218,

As others have already said, what you are saying is unlikely, and quite possibly impossible.

It doesn't take a genious to work out who you are, given your previous guise was banned yesterday.

This place isn't FTN. You won't get away with the sort of behaviour you get away with over there, because this place is actually moderated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Ah.
    Services: NTL.
    Causing trouble about TUTV.

Sounds familiar.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, hasn't a TUTV hater been banned in the last couple of hours ?
  • Options
    gottagogottago Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You do know that you could be easily arested for this, don't you? We know you're from London and DS have got your e-mail (even though you've chosen not to show it in public) so you can be tracked down nice"n"easy! Who wants to tell first?!
  • Options
    Alex OughtonAlex Oughton Posts: 6,739
    Forum Member
    Another good point, gottago.

Anyone who really has the intelligence to do something like this would not admit they'd done so in this manner.

If anyone was able to hack the cards in this manner, SECA2 would have been hacked a long time ago anyway, so this really isn't likely, is it? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Beth HartBeth Hart Posts: 6,183
    Forum Member
    Okay, thread closed.

As has been said, it would not take much to trace you through your ISP - it's also worth keeping in mind that the police have the right to request any information we hold on our users (including IP addresess) if it forms part on an investiation.

Beth.
This discussion has been closed.