Options

Ideal World Appreciation Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
Forum Member
With the arrival of Ideal World on Freeview, i can only express my JOY. I think its a FABULOUS decision.

Im going to have to get a freeview tv card now...

I bet all of you Shopaholics are DELIGHTED.

*CACKLES*

Comments

• Options
    holsy1982holsy1982 Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you for real?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    I think it is great news indeed!! I have sky so I get it anyway - but high time that Ideal World was opened to new viewers - read it and weep QVC you boring boring channel!!!!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris S wrote:
    With the arrival of Ideal World on Freeview, i can only express my JOY. I think its a FABULOUS decision.

Im going to have to get a freeview tv card now...

I bet all of you Shopaholics are DELIGHTED.

*CACKLES*

Great news indeed, I have a Freeview Telly and only ever use it when programmes clash so now I am able to watch Ideal World when the Sky+ is busy.

I just think that there should be more shoppingtelly on freeview, lots of bleating about ofcom I think all the channles that are missing could have a case at the office of fair trading. MORE SHOPPING TELLY ON FREVIEW .... let the campaign begin!
  • Options
    babspankybabspanky Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm like Crazeeee and already get Ideal World on Sky, but would like to extend a big warm welcome to all Freeview viewers :)

Time to lighten up! :D
  • Options
    TigerlilyTigerlily Posts: 9,867
    Forum Member
    I also watch IW on Sky but its great to know that Freeview viewers are now able to watch IW too! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    babspanky wrote:
    I'm like Crazeeee and already get Ideal World on Sky, but would like to extend a big warm welcome to all Freeview viewers :)

Time to lighten up! :D

Are you for real?!

Why open yet ANOTEHR Ideal World thread!

Your arrogance does nothing for you!

Ross
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No but your lack of knowledge speaks volumes about you Ross :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 262
    Forum Member
    Ross... Have YOU got YOUR ammolite pick of the day?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    *giggles* :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris S wrote:
    Ross... Have YOU got YOUR ammolite pick of the day?

My name is Ross and I am not going to even humour that smug remark with a reply.

6 Posts says it all really.

Personally I am not that bothered on a personal level about Ideal World launching, but I can totally see where everyone else is coming from. I would also think that most of the trade press, such as Broadcast or Media Week, on the opinion pages, would have allot to say on the issue,

My last post on the issue,

Ross
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Are you for real?!

Why open yet ANOTEHR Ideal World thread!

Your arrogance does nothing for you!

Ross
    Whose arrogance, as babspanky didn't start this thread?

Whether people want to have a togetherness shortfall/confrontation overspill about Ideal World is up to you, but it's still a poor channel IMO.

:D:D
  • Options
    flashplanetflashplanet Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    WAHEY!!!
    Now when bid-up has to let it's BIG SHINY ARROW go on a *BOING*break I can turn over to HOLOGRAPHIC JEWELLERY
    woooooooooooooo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ohhhh you will so love it Luke!!!!

Wait until a Zhuzh weekend!!! :D
  • Options
    TigerlilyTigerlily Posts: 9,867
    Forum Member
    Zhuzh! weekend - Freeview viewers will be in for a real treat! :D
  • Options
    nexty2nexty2 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are not even a quarter the amount of posts in this thread as there are in the ideal world is absoluetly useless thread named "Ideal World on ch22 (merged)" - So what do think is the verdict on Ideal World ---- NOT another shopping channel - hardly anyone likes it - it's useless - a waste of space. :p:p
  • Options
    BexTechBexTech Posts: 12,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What sad individuals, maybe we should tie them all together and drop them in Iraq, they need some more nutters!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nexty2 wrote:
    There are not even a quarter the amount of posts in this thread as there are in the ideal world is absoluetly useless thread named "Ideal World on ch22 (merged)" - So what do think is the verdict on Ideal World ---- NOT another shopping channel - hardly anyone likes it - it's useless - a waste of space. :p:p

Oh come on, after 8yrs of lobbying from our pressure group we finally got what we desired - a digital platform created entirely to show MORE SHOPPING CHANNELS.
    Don't try RUIN it for us!
  • Options
    qpw3141qpw3141 Posts: 4,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nexty2 wrote:
    There are not even a quarter the amount of posts in this thread as there are in the ideal world is absoluetly useless thread named "Ideal World on ch22 (merged)"
    I suspect close to 100% of those posts claiming to be thrilled that Ideal World is coming to Freeview are taking the Piss (can I say that word here?)
  • Options
    holsy1982holsy1982 Posts: 1,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qpw3141 wrote:
    (can I say that word here?)
    Apparently so
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Oh come on, after 8yrs of lobbying from our pressure group we finally got what we desired - a digital platform created entirely to show MORE SHOPPING CHANNELS.
    Don't try RUIN it for us!

Time much better spent than going out drinking, nightclubbing, being normal.

We are not ruining anything, Freeview are trying to do that all by themselves.

:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Time much better spent than going out drinking, nightclubbing, being normal.
    Just what IS normal?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :confused: Umm...Ok.... :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not watching shopping channels, wasting money on over priced junk, that if you really wanted to buy could do so at a 1/10 of the price if you got off your lazy arse and looked around! getting some exercise at the same time!

Anyone one who actually enjoys these channels, should see a psychiatrist straight away, but then you know you have a problems, as you are probably in debt up to your eyeballs with your credit cards, loans, payment plans etc. this is all part of depression, so I'd go and get help!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    W-w-w-w-woah, STOP!

We said we WATCH shopping channels, no-one said a THING about buying from them!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right, as long as you can rip the p*ss, then that's OK!