Options

jordan on radio 1

scott mills stands in for chris moyles this week and will
be interviewing jordan.
she will also be book signing at the virgin megastore oxford
street london on may 6th.
peter andre will be on fridays top of the pops.
big month for both of them, it is also her birthday on
may 22nd.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so is that the normal morning chris moyles show that she will be on?
    anyone know of any other signings she will be doing. my little boy 'loves' her and would want to meet her but i think oxford st is too busy for him - he's only 6!

(i will point out he hasnt seen the jordan side of her - only the katie side, but he calls her jordan!!)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    dw23 wrote:
    so is that the normal morning chris moyles show that she will be on?
    anyone know of any other signings she will be doing. my little boy 'loves' her and would want to meet her but i think oxford st is too busy for him - he's only 6!

(i will point out he hasnt seen the jordan side of her - only the katie side, but he calls her jordan!!)

that is the morning show and there are other signings
    one is manchester trafford centre may 7th 1 00pm.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jordan will be book signing at ottakers stores in
    bromley may 20th 1pm - 2pm
    basingstoke may 29th 3pm - 4pm
    milton keyes may 13th 5-30pm
    that's all i can find at the moment.

http://www.ottakars.co.uk/Internet/home/welcome.jsp
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    Do wot time and wot day he willl be interviewing her???

She will also be on richard and judy on wednesday at 5:00pm if ne 1 interested ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for that info Mart 533, i might take him to Bromley cos it is only about 40 min drive for me to get there. He has made her a birthday card and done a website for her....
    he did all the typing and chose the pics - we helped with layout for him.
    The address is http://www.katiejordan.cjb.net. Please sign his guestbook, he is so proud of it.

Thanks for the Richard and Judy info Lizzy. Not sure what day she is on radio 1, maybe they will say later in the week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dw23 wrote:
    Thanks for that info Mart 533, i might take him to Bromley cos it is only about 40 min drive for me to get there. He has made her a birthday card and done a website for her....
    The address is http://www.katiejordan.cjb.net. Please sign his guestbook, he is so proud of it.

Thanks for the Richard and Judy info Lizzy. Not sure what day she is on radio 1, maybe they will say later in the week.

your sons website is coming up with blank page and activating my popup stopper. please check
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    dw23, i've just had a look at your son's website, its really good and really cute, Im a girl and I think she is ace but all the websites for her are the topless ones and I don't want to see those, so it's nice to have nice pictures of her and her son. The one with Harvey on the horse is really gorgeous. I've been on the Peter Andre site aswell through the link on your son's web-site, i think they are both fantastic and they make a great couple and family. I've just seen Peter Andre on Cribs on MTV about half an hour ago, he appears to have gone insania the nutter!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lizzy999 wrote:
    Do wot time and wot day he willl be interviewing her???

She will also be on richard and judy on wednesday at 5:00pm if ne 1 interested ;)

just heard the advert on radio 1 and it sounds like there will be snippets everyday this week between 7am -10am from a prerecorded interview.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thnx mart533

did they paly ne of da inteerview 2day???

i went on ur sons site dw23, he sounds well cute
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have had a look at his site and it all seems to be working ok, and some of the others have accessed it. Thanks to those who have signed his guestbook - he was so happy - he has had more signings than me today, so he has a beaming smile! :-)

He wants to add loads more, but he needs to learn to walk before he can run! lol! i find the pics for him and put them in a folder on his pc so he only sees the katie ones and not jordan ones - he knows he isnt allowed to search for his own pics.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dw23 wrote:
    I have had a look at his site and it all seems to be working ok, and some of the others have accessed it. Thanks to those who have signed his guestbook - he was so happy - he has had more signings than me today, so he has a beaming smile! :-)

He wants to add loads more, but he needs to learn to walk before he can run! lol! i find the pics for him and put them in a folder on his pc so he only sees the katie ones and not jordan ones - he knows he isnt allowed to search for his own pics.

same on all 3 computers in my house so it is most likely a server based problem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very strange - i have no idea why. it is hosted on geocities - you can try this address for it: www.geocities.com/mitchellswebpage, that may work.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dw23 wrote:
    very strange - i have no idea why. it is hosted on geocities - you can try this address for it: www.geocities.com/mitchellswebpage, that may work.

no that did'nt work came up with cannot find server unenable to connect with web page,but this address does show up in explorer task bar when using the katiejordan link.
    going to calais tommorrow with wife and kids to get some wine, be back on wednesday after richard& judy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a good trip!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If anyone's interested, jordan will be on GMTV on friday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if she has already been on?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On what? She'll be airing on the Chris Moyles show with Scott Mills between 7am - 10am on Radio One tomorrow, Thursday and Friday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry should have said. i meant on chris moyles. thanks for confirming when she will be on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    has she been on yet? i don't really get chance to listen to the radio in the morning as i'm out of the house for 8
  • Options
    KADEO2302KADEO2302 Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dw23 wrote:
    He has made her a birthday card and done a website for her....

Been there and signed (Omah)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lizzie182 wrote:
    has she been on yet? i don't really get chance to listen to the radio in the morning as i'm out of the house for 8
    yer she was on this morning but she didn't really say much, jus that she would like to make up with posh and she would like to have a boxing match with jodie marsh.
    she should say more tomorrow tho.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    oh right thanks lizzy i'll try n listen tomorow. Jordan vs Jodie lol who'd win???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can always listen to the show again from the radio 1 website.
  • Options
    OpaqueOpaque Posts: 5,286
    Forum Member
    She was 'on' for about 3 minutes if that and said nothing.
    Why they're having this over 3 days esacpes me, well meaybe apart from trying to make people listen to the dire Scott Mills.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was on for much more than 3 mins! it was split into 3 or 4 sections which involved her talking about general things like why she wrote the book, victoria beckham, jodie marsh and had her reading a section of the book out