Options

Richard and Judy meet Katie Price

:) Katie is on Richard and Judy on Wednesday at 5.00 pm talking about her book and Peter Andre, I think the whole show is dedicated to her, can't wait to see it, also I read that Peter is on Top Of The Pops on Friday talking about Insania, can't wait even more to see that. Also I'm dying to get Katie's book, I'm gunna get it for my birthday in June and I can't wait to start reading it. :)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    same i wanna get it but it kinda embarasin buyin it wiv dat pic on da front
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Why? What's wrong wiv de pic, i thort it was just her face and she looks all natural with wavy hair, did you think it was a dirty pic or sumthing? I'll get sum1 else to buy it for me lol.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The pic of her on the front is fine, there are two versions i have seen and they are both nice pics.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    is it? i haven't seen the front, i was told its a really dirty pic yer.

do u no if she doing a sighning any where near reading?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no, it is a nice femine picture of her.

I don't even know where reading is! lol!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    the show was good, good interveiw although a bit rushed at the end. Jordan/katie honest as usual and looking quite pretty i thought... just shows that most of the things the media write are absolute rubish i mean writing that peter was drunk after the celeb reunion was obviously not true as jordan and richard both said peter doesn't drink alcohol... although i gotta say he did look a little well um weird in the pics in magazines
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is as they said if a 100 pics are taken they will use the bad ones to imply what they want.....bet you have seen pics of yourself where you look awful. Difference is these are put on public view whereas we would throw them away.

It was a good interview, Katie her usual down to earth and honest self.

Oh yes and for a pic of the front of Katies book go to the news page on my site - www.peter-andre.net
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    If they really pick out the awful pictures of them - and I think they do - then the journalists are stupid. I'd be much more inclined to buy great pictures of them than bad ones.

Or perhaps they don't want to sell as many newspapers/mags as they can! :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    dw23 wrote:
    The thing is as they said if a 100 pics are taken they will use the bad ones to imply what they want.....bet you have seen pics of yourself where you look awful. Difference is these are put on public view whereas we would throw them away.

It was a good interview, Katie her usual down to earth and honest self.

Oh yes and for a pic of the front of Katies book go to the news page on my site - www.peter-andre.net

i agree with you dw23 a good interview from a down to earth katie.
    amazon are saying pre-sales orders have put her book top of there list . that should make her very happy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mart533 wrote:
    i agree with you dw23 a good interview from a down to earth katie.
    amazon are saying pre-sales orders have put her book top of there list . that should make her very happy.

the journalists put the bad pics on because a 'drunken peter' staggering out of a nightclub is the gossip they need to sell their mags. But i agree i would rather see a good pic and be more inclined to buy the magazine, ie the photoshoots in OK.

I'm glad that the book is going to do well for her. I'm sure it will be an interesting and fascinating read - it will clear up the rumours as we know how honest she can be. I'm sure the media have generated a lot of the rumours and people going to the press about her. This is her chance to put across her side - the truth in her eyes.

Nice to see that she confirmed that her and Peter Andre are together as well instead of all this 'we are friends' stuff as well, without going into detail. I thought Richard was a bit out of order the way he questioned her over him. I know it is a question lots of people wanted answered but he was perhaps a bit too direct? She handled it well though and didnt seem bothered by it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    i agree dw n can i just say that you make very good points which i always seem to agree with and you're always helpful to people that need to know things and always polite :-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awww thankyou lizzie. You're making me blush now!!! :-)