Options

The Real Ghostbusters coming to R2 dvd soon !

ThornastorThornastor Posts: 1,562
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I collected my free dvd copy from the Daily Express Paper and handed over the voucher at BigW. The dvd has only has one episode on the dvd. It says on the back of the cover "The Real Ghostbusters Coming soon to dvd" I loved this a teenager and the characters and the eerie music.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    This is good news, I'm a big Ghostbusters fan. Also I'm hearing news on other DVD sites that Columbia are getting ready a new 20th anniversary version of Ghostbusters this October, with deleted scenes and the Ray Parker Jr. video.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    jdslater wrote:
    This is good news, I'm a big Ghostbusters fan. Also I'm hearing news on other DVD sites that Columbia are getting ready a new 20th anniversary version of Ghostbusters this October, with deleted scenes and the Ray Parker Jr. video.

That should be a great DVD. The existing Ghostbusters DVD is already brilliant (and it's been around for a while - I remember it being one of the first must have DVDs and was responsible for a lot of early DVD player sales). Will be good to see Real Ghostbusters as well. Now if they would just work on a great Ghostbusters 2 DVD...