Options

Raging Great Homophobes!

SmeagolSmeagol Posts: 1,655
Forum Member
✭✭✭
So I see tonight that many many posters that have NOT been anywhere posting on here in the follow up to the show.

Many have not come on just to Call the show a FREAK SNOW and many other anti gay comments.

Now I have nothing against Homophobes but could you do everyone a favour and announce what you are before you post - then we will know how to judge your posts!

But to me it is TRUELY nice to see some VERY nasty disgusting people but I'm not talking about the HMs!

So! The sad ones that are so so so digusted that the tables have been turned on their sad sad sad little Homophobic world are going to turn this into a "Kill All The Gays - but pretend it's that I just don't like them" - All that instead of being a Homophobe who hasn't come out of the closet !!!

Comments

• Options
    skarothskaroth Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    Smeagol wrote:
    Many have not come on just to Call the show a FREAK SNOW and many other anti gay comments.

Mate, they're not freaks because they are gay. Indeed, not all the HMs are homosexual, and they are still freaks in my opinion.

I feel it is quite sad that you seem to seem to think that all someone amounts to is their sexuality.

It is quite possible for people to dislike or like someone without even knowing whether they are gay or straight!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet I can guess your sexual persuasion.

BTW I looked up 'freak show' in the thesaurus and couldnt find anywhere where it applied to 'gay' people. As for me, i'm going to go for the ethnic minority this year....the heterosexual white male, you go for whoever you want.
  • Options
    homer911homer911 Posts: 5,198
    Forum Member
    I don't see how ther are freaks, they are out spoken and confident and that is a good thing instead of 12 people who will not speak up for themselves and keep there mouth shut for 10 weeks. i like out spoken and confident people.
  • Options
    JulianaJuliana Posts: 4,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh huh....

They are not freaks in my world! They are normal every day people with their own opinions, in fact it reminds me of my house on a Friday evening! I'm well happy :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skaroth wrote:
    Mate, they're not freaks because they are gay. Indeed, not all the HMs are homosexual, and they are still freaks in my opinion.

I feel it is quite sad that you seem to seem to think that all someone amounts to is their sexuality.

It is quite possible for people to dislike or like someone without even knowing whether they are gay or straight!

Don't you know? Gay people are allowed to make sweeping generalisations. Its only when they are made against them that you become a '-phobe'
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Luxor wrote:
    As for me, i'm going to go for the ethnic minority this year....the heterosexual white male, you go for whoever you want.

No way. They are both Ponces. They unfortunatly do represent the majoriy of british white hetero males.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrfreeze wrote:
    No way. They are both Ponces. They unfortunatly do represent the majoriy of british white hetero males.

Wtf is a 'Ponce'?? I bet I'll hate the answer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Juliana wrote:
    Uh huh....

They are not freaks in my world! They are normal every day people with their own opinions, in fact it reminds me of my house on a Friday evening! I'm well happy :D

You want to set up some cameras and some live video streaming from your house Juliana, you could make a mint!

By freaks, I would only mean that they are so-over the top as to be unbelieveable, like they have GOT to be putting on some kind of grotesque act, because no-one could be so 'up their own arse' without realising that they were not, erm, 'all-that'.

I do not mean that they are freaks like the freakshows of the olden days with bearded ladies and that.

This lot will make great telly though, if they don't kill each other. But they are too full of themselves to be the sort of people most people would tolerate for long in real life I think.

Regardless of their sexuality. That is why I think they are freaky.
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has that marco purposely been planted in the house? Is he being a caricature? I laughed every time he was so ott with all the new people!
  • Options
    PapyrusPapyrus Posts: 3,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Homophobia is for wimps. Freedom is for brave souls.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Juliana wrote:

He was one of the motorbike cops in the 70s American TV show 'CHiPs'
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Juliana wrote:

according to the thing on my computer its "Someone who procures customers for **** (in England they call a pimp a ponce)"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    Smeagol wrote:
    So I see tonight that many many posters that have NOT been anywhere posting on here in the follow up to the show.

Now I have nothing against Homophobes but could you do everyone a favour and announce what you are before you post - then we will know how to judge your posts!

But to me it is TRUELY nice to see some VERY nasty disgusting people but I'm not talking about the HMs!

So! The sad ones that are so so so digusted that the tables have been turned on their sad sad sad little Homophobic world are going to turn this into a "Kill All The Gays - but pretend it's that I just don't like them" - All that instead of being a Homophobe who hasn't come out of the closet !!!

Aren't you just as bad in your contempt of "camp" gays?

What kind of 'phobe do they call that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry, my mistake, that was Ponch.

http://www.timstvshowcase.com/chips.html

;)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juliana wrote:

Another word for a pimp. Nothing to do with Gays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Luxor wrote:
    Don't you know? Gay people are allowed to make sweeping generalisations. Its only when they are made against them that you become a '-phobe'

Isn't that a generalisation of Gays? :confused:

and as for the word "freak" I took it from many many posts already on this board - GO READ!

The sad thing is that the Homophobics are going to get to had behind "Oh I just don't like XXX".

I mean there is ONE poster here, that has FULLY explaind their anti-gay views in the general section - What a surprize that they are now on this forum saying how disgusted they are and what a bunch of freaks - strange? I don't think so!

THAT DOES NOT MEAN EVERYONE THAT HAS SAID THEY DON'T LIKE THE CONTESTENTS - JUST THE ONES WHO (let's face it, they ain't been here!) HAVE CRAWLED OUT OF THE WOODWORK - I for one have seen your operations on other threads as well ! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luxor wrote:
    I bet I can guess your sexual persuasion.

BTW I looked up 'freak show' in the thesaurus and couldnt find anywhere where it applied to 'gay' people. As for me, i'm going to go for the ethnic minority this year....the heterosexual white male, you go for whoever you want.

Well lesbians are the sexual minority, black people are the racial minority and transexuals are the gender minority, so there!!

Hey, at least there is a mixed bag, rahter than a few token people here and there!! I doubt we'll get some guy on guy lovin though!!! Or some girl on gilr!! Oh well. Think Vanessa and Dan will get it on first though :) Maybe Victor and Nadia! lol :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    I too am disturbed that the 'gay' housemate quota should be an issue at all!

Leave it alone I say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bystander wrote:
    Aren't you just as bad in your contempt of "camp" gays?

What kind of 'phobe do they call that?

I was commenting on the ONLY type of Gays we get on TV!

Please try to answer the questions on THIS thread instead of wasting your time searching for stuff to quote - Or is that what you do? - please comfuss all and then I can allow for your type in my postings by wasting my time making them idiot proof! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skaroth wrote:
    You want to set up some cameras and some live video streaming from your house Juliana, you could make a mint!

By freaks, I would only mean that they are so-over the top as to be unbelieveable, like they have GOT to be putting on some kind of grotesque act, because no-one could be so 'up their own arse' without realising that they were not, erm, 'all-that'.

I do not mean that they are freaks like the freakshows of the olden days with bearded ladies and that.

This lot will make great telly though, if they don't kill each other. But they are too full of themselves to be the sort of people most people would tolerate for long in real life I think.

Regardless of their sexuality. That is why I think they are freaky.

Skaroth! I've made many a video in my house on a Friday eve! Reckon I should sell them to the NOTW? :)

I guess people who don't behave or conform to your own beliefs are in your world 'Freaks' but to me anything goes! Freedom of choice no matter rules in my little world, guess that makes me a freak haha!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    skaroth wrote:
    He was one of the motorbike cops in the 70s American TV show 'CHiPs'

No that was Frank "Ponch" Poncherello
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Papyrus wrote:
    Homophobia is for wimps. Freedom is for brave souls.

Love you Papyrus! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Another word for a pimp. Nothing to do with Gays.

Yeah not an insult for gays. Its an insult fot hetero guys as it implies they live of the immoral earnings of women of the night.

P.s. its also a guy that uses women in general.Like my dad is a ponce, everytime he tell me mum to make him a cup of tea. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta for the 'Pounce' explanations!

Hmmmm so it means pimp :confused:

Still do not get the context in what it was used.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,263
    Forum Member
    Smeagol wrote:
    I was commenting on the ONLY type of Gays we get on TV!

Please try to answer the questions on THIS thread instead of wasting your time searching for stuff to quote - Or is that what you do? - please comfuss all and then I can allow for your type in my postings by wasting my time making them idiot proof! :rolleyes:

The title of the thread wasn't a question nor was your leading post and as for making your posts idiot proof I'm not sure you have the qualifications. ;)