Options

Hello from Marco! (merged)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
Forum Member
Hey guys!

I read Digital Spy before I entered BB and always promised I'd message when I'd left regardless of the response I'd recieved from the forum so...

Just a message to say thank you for all of your analysis and comments on my stay in the house - it's made for incredibly entertaining reading :) . I think one of the things I've valued most having left is reading the different reactions to my stay. Sorry if I irritated the shit out of some of, well, most of you.

Will try and pop in from time to time!

Love,

M
xxx

Comments

• Options
    Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello marco...i liked you at first but then you started to irritate me...what have you been doing with yourself and would you love jason to win on friday night?...
  • Options
    cheekscheeks Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Marco how have you handled the criticism and the offensive comments? I have to apologise because I called you a twat on another thread
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Marco, If that is you ;)

Found you great entertainment and LOVED your dance infront of Jason.
    Thanx for coming on as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 419
    Forum Member
    I'd actually prefer Jason to win over the get-along-club but ultimately I'm rooting for my Lip Gloss Bitch!

*admin edit* - please do not post eviction numbers.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys!

I read Digital Spy before I entered BB and always promised I'd message when I'd left regardless of the response I'd recieved from the forum so...

Just a message to say thank you for all of your analysis and comments on my stay in the house - it's made for incredibly entertaining reading :) . I think one of the things I've valued most having left is reading the different reactions to my stay. Sorry if I irritated the shit out of some of, well, most of you.

Will try and pop in from time to time!

Love,

M
    xxx

Well done for the apology. Yes you irritated the shit out of most of us. However hope you have learned your lesson.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello Marco - is this for real????

I thought you were a brilliant addition to the eclectic mix of people in the house.

Any truth in the rumour that you've got yourself a part on stage???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you the real Marco....?
    I don't think you are...
    You didn't say "Really?" or "Oh my god!"..... ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello, has to be said you irritated the shit out of me :D

you did it by causing a reaction rather than just being really boring and stuff though and at the end of the day thats all we want whether we like you or not so fair play, and good luck for the future
  • Options
    cath99cath99 Posts: 6,826
    Forum Member
    I'd actually prefer Jason to win over the get-along-club but ultimately I'm rooting for my Lip Gloss Bitch!

NADIA to 84444

But I thought you hated Jason. Really! You said the words...."I hate Jason"!! Surely you don't want him to win above Stu? :eek: ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marco...is nadias laugh as annoying in the house as it is on tv?...and why did you provoke jason on fight night?...it made him look like a villain...
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Marco, I am not sure whether I slagged you off or not - I don't think I did but if I did ... well that's life.

One thing you were not and that is boring. You certainly entertained us one way or another.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marco i have been doing my text voting for the lovely Nadia ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darrrling!! :D

Hi Marco (if that is you, excuse me for being cynical ;) ) Anyway if it is you, you were one of my fav housemates, so just thought I would let you know :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Blonde wrote:
    Marco...is nadias laugh as annoying in the house as it is on tv?...and why did you provoke jason on fight night?...it made him look like a villain...

Oh yes tell us about fight night - why was it made so hush-hush afterwards, we're all DESPERATE to know the truth.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you. :) Hope its really you,Marco.

btw.......have you seen this?

http://www.geocities.com/syspix/bigbrother5truth.html

Is any of that true? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marco i have been doing my text voting for the lovely Nadia ;)
    Marco ignore the snipes at Nadia as well it's the VERY jealous Jason fans.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marco...how do you feel about the biased editing that has been done in favour of nadia?...do you feel that you were evicted because of it?...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member

NADIA to *edit*

This is an imposter!!! MUST BE!!! Try harder next time...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    Marco if that is you, which bar did you used to work at on Old Compton Street?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Marco, what can we expect to see this Thursday when yourself and the crazy Emma are on MTV's TRL? I found it pretty funny seeing Emma struggling to remember the TRL name on Big Brother's Little Brother yesterday and saying you'd have to remind her before you guys go on the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marco...do you still hate dan and think he is fake?...and did you feel hurt that nadia didnt tell you about her secret?...
  • Options
    lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marco,

I will never hear the end of it unless I post just how much my wife likes you - she thinks you are a really nice person and wants you to know.

Ain't life been duller in there since you've left?
  • Options
    5th Horseman5th Horseman Posts: 10,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Welcome Squeal Boy, look forward to hearing your comments about time in the house and the hms despite voting to evict you. ;):D
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is your mum, has she recovered??
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

NADIA to 84444

MARCO WOULD NEVER SAY THAT..he HATES Jason

*texts Nadia to *admin edit* though* ;)