Options

January 2005 Line-ups

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have Living Released any of there Mid January schedule. I can't believe there is no info on Life as we know it or Joan of Arcadia (which i'm sure didn't start while at least April last year)

Anyway where are the Smallville trailers on E4 ??? Last year they had fantastic trailers for Smallville way before now and theres only 2 weeks to go !!!
  • Options
    Chris_TVChris_TV Posts: 4,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hellgod wrote:
    For those interested according to PLAY.COM, Hex Season One is to be released on DVD on 03/10/05, which i imagine will coincide with the start of season two. It's along way off, but i thought it was worth mentioning.

Hex Season one is out on Dvd on the 10th of January as is the 1st season of The 4000
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cant wait for NCIS to start on FX ,does anyone know when the newseason of Jag starts, it seems paramount are going to be showing scrubs cthey were advertising it now
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lost - Still have no idea dammit !!!

wasn't Lost suppossed to be airing after Smallville?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris_TV wrote:
    Hex Season one is out on Dvd on the 10th of January as is the 1st season of The 4000

On Amazon, it says Hex Season 1 is released on the 10th of October.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris_TV wrote:
    No "Hex" has been delayed until October. Here is the info from another site:

"The Hex DVD release date has taken a leap back from its original date of January 10th to sometime in October 2005 (rumored to be around the 3rd). This news comes from an official source at Sony Pictures International who contacted me with regard to the DVD release when its timing changed.

This is upsetting news for fans of the show who have already preordered the first season and have been eagerly awaiting its release. On the up side however, I hope that its delay (likely to coincide with the second season premiere) will bring us more features on the DVD rather than just a collection of episodes by themselves.
    "
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nip/Tuck - Feb 6th 10pm Sky One - (Says in new Sky Mag it starts End of Jan - Not so sure about this)

Smallvillle - Jan 12th 8pm E4
    According to Sky's own program schedule "Nip/Tuck" does indeed start Feb 6th at 22:00 so that's confirmed.

For "Smallville" is this confirmed as there is some Big Brother rubbish on that week which normally takes most of the timeslots.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    The sky magazine has it in as January - but there is no date, and just mentions to check the listings. So I take it Ch4/E4 haven't decided when they will start to show it yet ... :(
  • Options
    ThornastorThornastor Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to C4VE on the C4forum: Lost will be shown in the summer 2005 on C4/E4
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a heads up about a new mini-series on the Sci Fi channel called "The Last Train". It is 6 episodes and is being shown as a double bill on Friday 14, 21 & 28 Jan at 20:00. It is a British production so not sure if this will prove to be a good or bad thing.
    Summary:- "Gripping post-apocalyptic British drama. The survivors of a train crash awake to find a startling new and unrecognisable world with no sign of human life. What happened and where did everybody go?"

Some new stuff from the US but I have no screening dates for the UK yet:

5ive Days To Midnight
    The Collector
    Earthsea
  • Options
    stafsstafs Posts: 1,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    camdish wrote:
    Just a heads up about a new mini-series on the Sci Fi channel called "The Last Train". It is 6 episodes and is being shown as a double bill on Friday 14, 21 & 28 Jan at 20:00. It is a British production so not sure if this will prove to be a good or bad thing.

Hardly new, it was originally shown 5 years ago on ITV. But it is good. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh i'll cry if Lost starts in the Summer, I had the chance to get the first 5 episodes the other day on DVD for a tenner and I said i'd wait for E4, dammit !!!

Update: - Just checked Radio Times website, it confirms Smallville doesn't start on the 12th of January and that the crappy Big Brother show is on instead... damn E4.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What about Season 2 of One Tree Hill? Anybody got updates?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thornastor wrote:
    According to C4VE on the C4forum: Lost will be shown in the summer 2005 on C4/E4
    Hope that's not true, but I guess I'll have to stick to downloading the eps.
  • Options
    O2 X1O2 X1 Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely as 'Lost' is such a big hit E4/Channel 4 will be showing it early in the year - they normally showcase their 'big' programmes early leaving their 'second rate' programmes 'till later?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Update: - Just checked Radio Times website, it confirms Smallville doesn't start on the 12th of January and that the crappy Big Brother show is on instead... damn E4.

So when is Smallville starting? the following week?
  • Options
    O2 X1O2 X1 Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when these start:

Carnivale (S2, FX)
    Two and a Half Men (five)
    Joey (five)
    Scrubs (S4, Sky One)
    Veronica Mars (Sky One)
    Lost (E4)
    Medical Investigation (Sci-Fi)
    Life as we Know it (LIVINGtv)
    Dead Like Me (S2, Sky One)
    Alias (S3-five, S4-Bravo)
    Law and Order (S14, Sky One)
    Point Pleasant (E4)
    Boston Legal (LIVINGtv)
    One Tree Hill (E4)
    CSI: Miami (five)
    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (five)
    American Dad (BBC)
    Crazy For You (five)
    Medium (Sci-Fi)
    Huff (FX)

Does anyone know if these have been picked up by a UK broadcaster, if so when do they start:

North Shore
    Summerland
    CSI: New York
    LAX
    House
    Father of the Pride
    Law and Order: Trial by Jury
    Jack & Bobby
    Threat Matrix
    Kevin Hill
    Reno 911

Also, are there second series' of The 4400 and Joan of Arcadia? If so when do they start?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else seen the 2 O.C specials that are going to be aired on E4 from the 11th January ??? The first one is called Obsess Completely I think.

P.S Where's Crossing Jordan gone from ITV 3 ???

and,
    CSI: New York - FIVE
    Father of the Pride - SKY ONE
    Law and Order: Trial by Jury - HALLMARK/FIVE
    Threat Matrix - LIVING
    Reno 911 - FX289
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    O2 X1 wrote:
    Does anyone know when these start:

Carnivale (S2, FX)
    Two and a Half Men (five)
    Joey (five)
    Scrubs (S4, Sky One)
    Veronica Mars (Sky One)
    Lost (E4)
    Medical Investigation (Sci-Fi)
    Life as we Know it (LIVINGtv)
    Dead Like Me (S2, Sky One)
    Alias (S3-five, S4-Bravo)
    Law and Order (S14, Sky One)
    Point Pleasant (E4)
    Boston Legal (LIVINGtv)
    One Tree Hill (E4)
    CSI: Miami (five)
    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (five)
    American Dad (BBC)
    Crazy For You (five)
    Medium (Sci-Fi)
    Huff (FX)

Does anyone know if these have been picked up by a UK broadcaster, if so when do they start:

North Shore
    Summerland
    CSI: New York
    LAX
    House
    Father of the Pride
    Law and Order: Trial by Jury
    Jack & Bobby
    Threat Matrix
    Kevin Hill
    Reno 911

Also, are there second series' of The 4400 and Joan of Arcadia? If so when do they start?

CSI etc including New York is on in Feb except Miami that will be shown later after they showed NY. Also i think L&O:CI S2 and L&O:O will be shown after the new start dates of CSI as well

Alias S3 C5 starts 3rd jan 00.20am/ S4 Bravo i heard end of jan?

American Dad & Family Guy is shown in Febuary sometime on BBC2/3

Joey & 2 1/2 Men i heard April?

Lost C4 Summer C4/E4

LAX i think Bravo or Living Tv has that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really wanna watch North Shore, even though it's a flop. It has Shannon Doherty and Amanda Righetti, who plays Hailey in The OC. And yes I have seen the OC Specials 1st one called Obsess Completely and 2nd one called The OC: A Day in the Life
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose we are really getting new The O.C from the 11th (I'm assuming that they will air the second O.C special the following week with Season 2 airing the following week) but where's Smallville. We've had to wait so much longer for new episodes of that compared to the O.C which only finished airing season 1 a couple of months ago !!!

I want to see O.C series 2, i do, but i'm getting Smallville withdrawl symptoms !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    I don't think Smallville will start until after season 3 is done on channel 4.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thornastor wrote:
    Alias S3 C5 starts 3rd jan 00.20am/ S4 Bravo i heard end of jan?

American Dad & Family Guy is shown in Febuary sometime on BBC2/3

Lost C4 Summer C4/E4
    Alias Season 4 starts in April on Bravo (according to an earlier post on this thread).

BBC2/3 got the rights for the new Family Guy ?! Didn't expect that.

Is the Lost summer starting time confirmed ? I wish Ch4/E4 would make an announcement over when it will start.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBC2/3 got the rights for the new Family Guy ?! Didn't expect that.

It will be 2005/6 now for FG S4 and AD S1 on BBC2 BBC PR
  • Options
    vernallvernall Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Looks like Enterprise will be on in March (from another thread) which is good. I also read on another site that Veronica Mars will also start in March on Sky One, hope it's true !!!

24 - Jan 30th 9pm Sky One
    Desperate Housewives - Jan 5th 10pm C4
    Las Vegas - Jan 13th 8pm Sky One
    Nip/Tuck - Feb 6th 10pm Sky One - (Says in new Sky Mag it starts End of Jan - Not so sure about this)
    Cold Case - Jan 13th 9pm Sky One
    Smallvillle - Jan 12th 8pm E4
    The O.C - Jan 24th 8pm E4
    ER - Jan 6th 10pm E4
    NCIS - Jan 14th 10pm FX289
    Charmed - Jan 6th 8pm Living TV

New Sky magazine has

RESCUE ME TUE 11th 10PM

LAS VEGAS THURS 20th 8PM

COLD CASE THURS 20th 9PM

SEE PAGE 8/9