Options

Chav/Neds/Townies/Spide etc

Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm fed up of seeing these people<kids> who dress up in in fake burberry, nike, addidas, and think they are all THAT! :mad:

They beat up (goths,sk8ers,moshers,normal) people just because they don't dress like them, and most of them smash up cars and hang around bus stops and smash windows in telephone boxes.
And most (90%) can't spell :D

Someone stop these people!
Rumours have been saying it started in chatham in kent :eek:
and the so-called goverment are to blame and america.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    some of them wear poroper Burberry.

nicked obviously
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They get on my nerves too! They should all be shot! The parents are worst...I have seen bigger chavs! They behave in the same way too. I want to know how this culture was created.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well its a lucky thing that britain doesn't have a gun culture, it would be 100x worse
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABarrett wrote:
    Well its a lucky thing that britain doesn't have a gun culture, it would be 100x worse

God yeah! Damn little chavs! I get so mad. I moved from a rough area to a really nice one, only for 5 years down the line for these little thugs to ruin it!
  • Options
    linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moshers can just be as bad, all ETHONIC GROUPS are trouble, hanging about the streets weather it's with buckfast bottles or a skate boards.

Yes, neds seem to be the ones who caused the vast majority of the trouble in the community but always remember that some of these "gothic" style people are just looking for trouble by drawing attention to themselves in what they are wearing.

Off course the average person will stare, they are not wearing normal jeans and t-shirts; they will be wearing torn, baggy and old battered looking clothes which will draw stares.

The majority can't even fight, so why are people scared from them? They need weapons, bottles...stones and bricks, you take one of them on without their "crew" then they will be weak and useless like everybody else.

But this whole "crew" thing is dramatised by these fake rap stars that make it "cool" to take drugs, drunk and smoke.

That's life but perhaps the parents should take more responsibility and lay down the law to these kids and they might just, grow up to be decent people one day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    huh? Goths arnt looking for fights, i dont know *one* goth that would ever feel anger towards anyone else without good reason, and everyone i know would think the same.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABarrett wrote:
    I'm fed up of seeing these people<kids> who dress up in in fake burberry, nike, addidas, and think they are all THAT! :mad:

They beat up (goths,sk8ers,moshers,normal) people just because they don't dress like them, and most of them smash up cars and hang around bus stops and smash windows in telephone boxes.

Someone stop these people!
    Rumours have been saying it started in chatham in kent :eek:
    and the so-called goverment are to blame and america.

Standing at a bus stop recently there a bunch of them came and stood behind me. They were laughing and making funny noises really close to me, obviously trying to wind me up. Then on the other side of the road, an old guy walked by really slowly, shuffling along - so they started mocking him by making more weird noises, walking like him and saying things like "I'm an old spaggo".

You call them chavs, neds etc. I can't tell the difference. To me they're all a bunch of mentally defective tossers :mad: :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exulus wrote:
    huh? Goths arnt looking for fights, i dont know *one* goth that would ever feel anger towards anyone else without good reason, and everyone i know would think the same.

No, the clothes they wear get them attension, and some of these people do fight back I will have you know.
  • Options
    pxd867pxd867 Posts: 11,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It alwayts makes me laugh when you see some scallies accusing someone of being a goth or mosher. What would you call them?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone been to http://www.chavscum.co.uk? A website about the "burberry masses" :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, the clothes they wear get them attension, and some of these people do fight back I will have you know.
    the clothes they wear get attention from townie scum who then decide to pick on them :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    When I was out recently I saw a bunch of kids outside a chippy wearing flat caps!! Anyone know if this is a new group/cult? If so what are they calling themselves?
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pxd867 wrote:
    It alwayts makes me laugh when you see some scallies accusing someone of being a goth or mosher. What would you call them?

Wasters with a herd mentality, no imagination, no brain and no unique self image of their own.
  • Options
    BrianlionBrianlion Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ABarrett wrote:

lol, on this thread: http://www.chavscum.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7918
    the girl can only write in txt speak and its painful to read her BS
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brianlion wrote:
    i know this is slightly off topic but my friend apparently heard in the news that some children now *want* teachers to write in text speak on whiteboards etc?? What the hell is up with that?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brianlion wrote:
    ROFL!! (Rolling on the floor laughing)

OMG, She can't even say any proper words other then 'Innit'

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Nine Bob NoteNine Bob Note Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but always remember that some of these "gothic" style people are just looking for trouble by drawing attention to themselves in what they are wearing.

Do I really? :rolleyes:
    Off course the average person will stare, they are not wearing normal jeans and t-shirts; they will be wearing torn, baggy and old battered looking clothes which will draw stares..

Are you 'normal' then, dearie? :cool:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, neds seem to be the ones who caused the vast majority of the trouble in the community but always remember that some of these "gothic" style people are just looking for trouble by drawing attention to themselves in what they are wearing.

Off course the average person will stare, they are not wearing normal jeans and t-shirts; they will be wearing torn, baggy and old battered looking clothes which will draw stares.

Well, wearing torn and battered looking clothes is usually a case of a limited budget (though my excuse for the superannuated black denim jacket is that I have been unable to find a suitable replacement in the last five years). ;)

I am totally bemused however by this concept that goths, metallers, indie kids, "Mansonettes" (as I like to call the newbies), skaters et al are "dressing up" in order to attract attention or conflict. I have never encountered that mentality among those I know in Bristol or elsewhere, though I've had the unfortunate occasion to meet plenty of the Burberry Brigade (or "cods" as they're quaintly called among many of my acquaintances) who are only too willing to pick a fight.

To be brutally frank, it doesn't sound like it's the "goths" or the "moshers" who are looking for a fight. It rather sounds like someone's trying desperately to justify picking a fight with them.

Who's "average", anyway? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mithy73 wrote:
    Well, wearing torn and battered looking clothes is usually a case of a limited budget (though my excuse for the superannuated black denim jacket is that I have been unable to find a suitable replacement in the last five years). ;)

I am totally bemused however by this concept that goths, skaters et al are "dressing up" in order to attract attention or conflict. I have never encountered that mentality among those I know in Bristol or elsewhere, though I've had the unfortunate occasion to meet plenty of the Burberry Brigade (or "cods" as they're quaintly called among many of my acquaintances) who are only too willing to pick a fight.

To be brutally frank, it doesn't sound like it's the "goths" or the "moshers" who are looking for a fight. It rather sounds like someone's trying desperately to justify picking a fight with them.

Torn and battered is in vogue, its not a sign of limited budget, quite the opposite, and I wouldn't tie that in to the whole chav culture anyway.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marky2001 wrote:
    Torn and battered is in vogue, its not a sign of limited budget, quite the opposite, and I wouldn't tie that in to the whole chav culture anyway.

Damn, I'm back in fashion and I didn't even know it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mithy73 wrote:
    Damn, I'm back in fashion and I didn't even know it. :D

happens to everyone eventually. get out ripped jeans from ten years ago and people will think you've paid hundreds for them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30 years on and I'm still waiting to be able to wear me tank tops in public again :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, wearing torn and battered looking clothes is usually a case of a limited budget (though my excuse for the superannuated black denim jacket is that I have been unable to find a suitable replacement in the last five years).

No if you go to D2 they sometimes have this kind of fashion on display, and other back street shops, the torn look is nothing new, just a bit of 70's punk style brought back my a small minority.

I acutely seen a torn pair of baggy jeans the other day on sale for £45 pounds, I went to ASDA and got a similar pair, not torn and not creased and baggy for £7.

It's a fashion statement just like neds wear their joggers tucked into their socks. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So what if they draw attention to themselves? That does not mean they want a fight from these scum! Because they look nice in their dirty sports gear and climberfit hats! Because they attract attention to themselves, some may argue that this is the case for girls on a night out wearing a mini skirt who deserved to get raped!

Anyways who defines normal?
  • Options
    BrianlionBrianlion Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i usually see goths/moshers at night at the corn exchange in leeds, they dont seems to do much, i.e. no disruption. but leeds has a fair lot of chavs!!!! they are right knobheads, smoking pot, sniffing glue in black bin liners in the telephone box, standing around in groups intimidating ppl, there most stupid dress sense. if in a fantasy land, i would have a 100 rounds per minute gun and kill all the mo'fo's :D