How many sex toys do you own?

cylmaxcylmax Posts: 516
Forum Member
✭✭
OK, fess up you lot.

I have just the 2. A rather cheap and nasty c&@k ring and a quite plain vibrator for the missus.

I don't get to use them often but they don't really enhance the scene very much at all and I wondered if you gals/guys owned a more exciting collection?

BTW. If I put the ring on in a hurry, or in the dark, it sometimes pinches the underside of my shaft and boy does it smart...

M.

Comments

• onyx4onyx4 Posts: 689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how long will this thread last???

ive got loads, you name it, ive got it, and probably broken it! my ideal job would be a sex toy tester!if i cant break them no one will!
  • PamelaLPamelaL Posts: 67,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just my husband. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PamelaL wrote:
    Just my husband. :)

husbands and sex toys together are a good combination lol, plus with the toys, they keep going so to speak and dont roll over and snore!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just the King Size Sybian! :)
  • cylmaxcylmax Posts: 516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    onyx4 wrote:
    how long will this thread last???

ive got loads, you name it, ive got it, and probably broken it! my ideal job would be a sex toy tester!if i cant break them no one will!

I don't see any reason why this thread should be closed. We're all mature adults on here...aren't we... :confused:

Great to hear about your collection though. You must stop toning those muscles of yours!

M.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sacha wrote:
    Just the King Size Sybian! :)

I'm delighted to hear my Christmas Present is being used as intended....!!!

M.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cylmax wrote:
    I don't see any reason why this thread should be closed. We're all mature adults on here...aren't we... :confused:

M.

yep thats what i thought, but ive noticed that most threads that have reference to sex get closed quite quick. i find it quite annoying really as its a natural thing!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,268
    Forum Member
    cylmax wrote:
    No, there's no stipulation that readers must be over 18.
  • me@homeme@home Posts: 13,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are other places to go with threads such as this. This type of thread really brings down the tone of this forum.
    I'm no prude but this is not what I come here to read about and I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this. . If I wanted engage in that sort of discussion I'd go elsewhere.
    I look forward to the closure of this thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cylmax wrote:
    I'm delighted to hear my Christmas Present is being used as intended....!!!

M.

What you mean there are other uses for it? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    One "slick-lips" with realistic Noel-Edmonds-beard pubic hair and one "Phwoar Arm"... from fist-to-elbow.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm not innocent or anything, I know what DVDA* is, I know what snowballing** is, I know what lots of things are (Just because I know what they are doesn't mean I have done them, or ever would do them) but WTF is a King Size Symbian? Sounds like a big bed to me.

*A band. Matt Stone and Trey Parker's infact. They are the creators of Southpark.
    ** A game played when it snows, obviously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or 16... As on your 16th birthday your allowed to shag as many people as you wish, but a few minutes earlier you would have been breaking the law...
    I own 0 toys of the sex variety, I have however kept some Ghosbuster toys if anyone is interested :) (I thought not)...
    W.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me@home wrote:
    There are other places to go with threads such as this. This type of thread really brings down the tone of this forum.
    I'm no prude but this is not what I come here to read about and I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking this. . If I wanted engage in that sort of discussion I'd go elsewhere.

Then why the f**k did you open it...? Doesn't the title give you a clue?

M.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    me@home wrote:
    No offence like but if this isn't what you come on here to read - why do you read it?

The title is unambiguous, maybe a "18" type icon would assist but I certainly wasn't surprised by the content... much as I expected to be honest.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me@home wrote:

personally if i dont like the title of a thread, i dont even bother to look at it let alone reply on it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    onyx4 wrote:
    personally if i dont like the title of a thread, i dont even bother to look at it let alone reply on it

Obviously, others don't share your common sense. Shame!

M.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cylmax wrote:
    Then why the f**k did you open it...? Doesn't the title give you a clue?

M.

Looks like you are in need of sex toys...

Why do you get so worked up..

Perhaps a good w**k would help.

:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cylmax wrote:
    common sense.

M.

ha ha those two words arent usually applied to me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    onyx4 wrote:

I liked the title of this thread. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RayP wrote:
    Now I'm not innocent or anything, I know what DVDA* is, I know what snowballing** is, I know what lots of things are (Just because I know what they are doesn't mean I have done them, or ever would do them) but WTF is a King Size Symbian? Sounds like a big bed to me.

*A band. Matt Stone and Trey Parker's infact. They are the creators of Southpark.
    ** A game played when it snows, obviously.

It's like a mini pommell horse, with an attachment located in just the right place. You mainly sit on it and adjust the speed to your own personal taste.

M.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like you are in need of sex toys...

Why do you get so worked up..

Perhaps a good w**k would help.

:rolleyes:

I'm not worked up, but if anyone's offering...be my guest!

M.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sacha wrote:
    I liked the title of this thread. :D

me too hence looking and responding!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cylmax wrote:
    It's like a mini pommell horse, with an attachment located in just the right place. You mainly sit on it and adjust the speed to your own personal taste.

M.

ooo i dont have one of them, where do you buy them?
  • gjbgjb Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Own none, once your over thirty your sex life is over so forget about it.