Options

Get Lucky - TALK SPORT

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
Forum Member
✭✭
views people!!! just come in!!! meal on the table (courtesy of the missus!!!) and i turn on 235 i see TALK SPORT!!!

(bigupp my T2D `gold plated vagina bitches representing during the ad breaks!!!)

WILEY

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had a look, interesting yet a bit spooky.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Back in the 80's, a tv reviewer passing comment on the live Saturday night BBC1 programme 'Sin On Saturday' hosted by the late Bernard Falk called the show - A nasty and incompetent piece of work.

I can't think of a better phrase to sum up the travesty that is going on, on Channel 235.

Look, Kelvin, old son - do us a favour and pull the plug on the enterprise for a few weeks and send the TV gimps 'running' the operation to New York for a couple of days.

When they are there get them to watch Imus in the Morning on MSNBC, and Mike and the Mad Dog on Y.E.S (Yankees Entertainment System), and very quickly they realise, THAT is how you do radio on television..
    Moving remote cameras, sound in sych with the radio output, tv commercial breaks that are timed to match the radio ones, proper camera angles and no women who know f-all about sport doing the break fillers.

I set my expections for the first few weeks very low indeed over this - but Talk Sport has beaten them out of sight. It could be a great advert for the radio station, to have cameras in the studio, but when the sound was around 5 seconds out from the lip movements, and when it was in synch it kept dropping out for short periods (which I doubt was anything to do with advertising compliance) I switched off.

In a word Brian, Dire.
  • Options
    hAiNeSyhAiNeSy Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Exactly. The TS presenters haven't even been acknowledging the fact they're on TV as well. And what is just me, or did it seem yesterday (about 4:30) that that woman needed the toilet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hAiNeSy wrote:
    Exactly. The TS presenters haven't even been acknowledging the fact they're on TV as well. And what is just me, or did it seem yesterday (about 4:30) that that woman needed the toilet?

lol yeah - @ some point it looked like she was at a night club - kept shuffling left 2 right!!! head going back and forth!!! and its so clear JENNY has no knowledge of what is going on - and is trying to blag her way though!!!

WILEY
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Blimey. Don't watch it after 1am or Mike Mendoza might shatter your TV screen.
    (He's not a pretty sight).
  • Options
    hAiNeSyhAiNeSy Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    We're lucky it's only on till 10, then!
  • Options
    ABAB Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Looks like talkSPORT might have pulled the plug on it already. No signs of it on the Get Lucky TV schedule from today onwards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AB wrote:
    Looks like talkSPORT might have pulled the plug on it already. No signs of it on the Get Lucky TV schedule from today onwards.

yep - replaced by grab a grand :rolleyes:

WILEY
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    talk sport is now on sky digital 235 FTA. Who is the busty babe who comes up during the adverts.
  • Options
    rumbletumrumbletum Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Can't remember her name (think it begins with a Z), but she used to be the newsreader on C4s RISE
  • Options
    rumbletumrumbletum Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    ^^^ Zora Suleman

Todays, been the first day I've seen her on Talksport though, been different ones during the week
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Zore Suleman, she does try her best to show her cleaveage :) I hope talksport tv goes 24hr. Then watch Charlie Woolf. James Whale. I will be up all night for sure
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ShahidDS wrote:
    Zore Suleman, she does try her best to show her cleaveage :) I hope talksport tv goes 24hr. Then watch Charlie Woolf. James Whale. I will be up all night for sure

its going to get its own channel at some point
  • Options
    Sven945Sven945 Posts: 4,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just a camera in the studios then?

jack