Pig Cum!!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,522
Forum Member
✭✭✭
OMG euuughhhhhhhhhhh look at how seemen there was. I'm not sure if I would have been able to do what Rebecca did, good one her!

Comments

• DillholeMcGintyDillholeMcGinty Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    ronnie24 wrote:
    OMG euuughhhhhhhhhhh look at how seemen there was. I'm not sure if I would have been able to do what Rebecca did, good one her!

calm down mate, Rebecca's a professional , its not like she hasn't had any experience in that area.

In fact, im sure i saw her licking her lips at one point during the "procedure"
  • LaggyLaggy Posts: 3,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calm down mate, Rebecca's a professional , its not like she hasn't had any experience in that area.

In fact, im sure i saw her licking her lips at one point during the "procedure"

ohh dear... lol :eek:
  • JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Curses. I just got in and missed the pig spooge.

Hang on a minute. Rebecca Loos just wanked off a pig? On film? Are there not laws against that kind of thing?
  • GeegGeeg Posts: 23,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eeeeuuuuwwww - I couldn't watch - it grossed me out.

How come they can do that on farms? i though bestiality was illegal?
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 102,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it wasn't for that being turned into bacon thing, a pig's life don't seem too bad
    Forum Member
    JonDoe wrote:
    Hang on a minute. Rebecca Loos just wanked off a pig?

nah, she was just giving stan a massage, but its an easy mistake to make

cheers
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah, she was just giving stan a massage, but its an easy mistake to make

cheers

Ah ha ha boom ... boom (in the voice of Basil Brush. Oh bugger, he's a fox, not allowed on the farm is he?).

Still, I did spot Becky playing with her pussy yesterday afternoon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh feck, (that's in a Father Ted accent) I've just realised that I am now subscribed to a thread called Pig Cum!!! :eek:
  • swingalegswingaleg Posts: 102,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    lonepiner wrote:
    Oh feck, (that's in a Father Ted accent) I've just realised that I am now subscribed to a thread called Pig Cum!!! :eek:

if you get an 'Alert' at work....................just tell them it's a magazine you subscribe to

Whatever you do, don't admit that you watch 'The Farm'..............they'll think you're nuts !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed last nights episode too, had to work but it sounds like Rebecca really is doing anything to be famous.
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was unecessary to show that, it wasn't even done on the farm the programme is taking place at but a neighbouring farm. :( There are certain things you can get along quite nicely in life without knowing and pig semen collecting is probably one of them :(
  • zelanazelana Posts: 4,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was an educational point to it which was explained much better on the live feed than on last nights show. :(

In a way its a shame that Rebecca was chosen to do the job. I imagine reactions would have been different if one of the men had been sent. Mind you, I can't imagine Rob doing it. He seems to keep out of the way when anything potentially messy is happening.
  • Pop PrincessPop Princess Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JonDoe and GG's comments in this thread made it onto Media Guardian's article on it! Here is what JonDoe and GG said....
    JonDoe wrote:

Hang on a minute. Rebecca Loos just wanked off a pig? On film? Are there not laws against that kind of thing?
    GG wrote:
    eeeeuuuuwwww - I couldn't watch - it grossed me out.

And this from the Media Guardian article..
    "I couldn't watch it - it grossed me out," said a viewer who emailed the Digital Spy website. "Are there not laws against this kind of thing?" asked another

Here's the full article - http://media.guardian.co.uk/broadcast/story/0,7493,1320987,00.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations JonDoe and GG!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    swingaleg wrote:
    if you get an 'Alert' at work....................just tell them it's a magazine you subscribe to

Whatever you do, don't admit that you watch 'The Farm'..............they'll think you're nuts !

That would help :o

Actually, just checked, my inbox is brimming over with Pig C*m. Anyone got a mop?
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like there's going to be more complaints if they include this on the highlights show tomorrow night :eek:

http://www.five.tv/programmes/thefarm/?content=8637032&

Click on "Smegma overload" :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    moogester wrote:
    Looks like there's going to be more complaints if they include this on the highlights show tomorrow night :eek:

http://www.five.tv/programmes/thefarm/?content=8637032&

Click on "Smegma overload" :o

I know this may well reflect life in the country (I'm a city guy at heart) but surely this is a new depth to which the trashier end of the TV market has now plunged? Is this the best Five can do?
    Forum Member
    Ceramix wrote:
    I know this may well reflect life in the country (I'm a city guy at heart) but surely this is a new depth to which the trashier end of the TV market has now plunged? Is this the best Five can do?

The thing is, this was an artificialy created incident ( whithin the context of the show i mean , as all reality TV is artificially created ect)

Rebecca was taken offf-site to pleasure the pig because there wasnt a pig that needed pleasuring on the celbirity fram. It was an event created by the producers to bait the media into covering thier show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly worked, it was a nice touch making Rebecca do it too.
    Forum Member
    From the article..

"The network could find itself with more controversy tonight if it decides to air footage of another contestant, Vanilla Ice, cleaning a horse's foreskin."

hehe well thats just great, i hope they air it around dinner time ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    JonDoe wrote:

:D:D:D

Like you, JonDoe, Im glad I went out and missed this .... the mere thought of it has put me off me yoghurt :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From the article..

"The network could find itself with more controversy tonight if it decides to air footage of another contestant, Vanilla Ice, cleaning a horse's foreskin."

hehe well thats just great, i hope they air it around dinner time ;)

He didnt do it, both he and Ritchie chickened out, Debbie did it in the end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really don't see the problem. It was on late at night and it is part of what farmers have to do anyway. And its not as though the Pigs were in distress..... :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    Yeah, Pig and humans are, I believe, to be the only mammals that have sex for pleasure, so I'm sure that pig wasn't complaining. ;)