Options

I need to relax and count to 10

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
after being in the Channels forum there is a FM called seb_dude creating havoc. He has been reported several times this evening but, so far, nothing has been done.

and breathe

Comments

• Options
    handymelonhandymelon Posts: 15,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, i've seen some of his efforts this evening. Stay over here with us, cif - it's safer. He won't last long. He sounds about 14 anyway, so he'll soon get bored. I hope...
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cifpower wrote:
    after being in the Channels forum there is a FM called seb_dude creating havoc. He has been reported several times this evening but, so far, nothing has been done.

and breathe

Just relax and don't let it get to you. It's not important.

That's the great thing about these forums - they are virtual real life. People (posters) can get to you in a big way. But as soon as you log off, you can forget them - and it wouldn't actually matter if you never went on again.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,532
    Forum Member
    I have never read any posts as rude as those. What on earth does he think hes doing?

Bad hair day maybe?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,425
    Forum Member
    I don't see what he is trying to gain. I think he just gets kicks out of the fact that he is hated. If we all completely ignore his posts than it will really rile him.
    Join with me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just find it...............I don't know.....incomprehensible that a person could act like that and then start talking about paedophilia in a fun way. I despair sometimes.

Nice use of aposiopesis, eh? :D
  • Options
    handymelonhandymelon Posts: 15,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Use of wot? :confused:

If seb_dude isn't 14, then he's taken some mood-altering substances this evening. Either way he's beneath notice. Imno12u is right - pretend he's not there and he'll go away.

I'm off to get a dictionary...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well that was interesting :)
  • Options
    James WelshJames Welsh Posts: 3,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As the discussion of banned members isn't allowed, I'll lock this thread now. ;)

We'll get the mess cleared up asap.

- J
This discussion has been closed.