SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Who is your favourite celeb? And Why? :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Kathy Burke - she's a brilliant actress and always seems like she'd be a great person to go out for a beer or two with.

And I must confess to a very large soft spot for the lovely Dermot O'Leary :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    I love Ricky Gervais. He isnt up his own arse and seems to take nothing seriously.
    And he adores animals .... bless him.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rebecca Loos just for spilling the beans on Beckham
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 219
    Forum Member
    Johnny Depp (everything from 21 Jump St. until now, most especially 'Chocolat')

Jude Law (visually appealing)(not a bad actor)

Samuel Jackson (just because he's a bad-ass)

Benecio del Torro (intensity)(brooding subversive looks)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love getting to know Paul O'Grady.His 'dry' scathing humour is great and I'm pretty sure he'd be quite interesting too. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stephen fry
    johnny depp
    drew barrymore
    paul o' grady
    kathy burke (used to come in my parents pub in the 80's my mum says she is lovely)
    jonathan ross
    billy connolly

they all seem like genuinely nice people :)
  • metafismetafis Posts: 11,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gerri Haliwell
    Jordan
    Jodie marsh
    Kate Lawler
    Rik Waller
    Carol Vorderman
    Gareth Gates
    Richard Bacon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sharon Osbourne - I think she's amazing, I would love to meet her
    Paul O'Grady also - extremely funny, love his quick ab libs
    Rolf Harris - He is a very talented painter, and for his love of animals, he seems a really lovely, genuine guy
    Elton John - just think he's a fantastic musician
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Love Kathy Burke - she's a brilliant actress and always seems like she'd be a great person to go out for a beer or two with.
    I will second that, I've heard she is a very generous person as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dennis Quaid- love him ever since Inner Space.
    Jason Donovan - my first ever crush.
    ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!! Always puts on a great show and is just brilliant.
  • JackassfanJackassfan Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kathy burke
    Rik mayall
    Adrian edmonson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like Caroline Quentin and Ricky Gervais
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jenifer Aniston.

By rights I should hate the woman who nabbed Brad for herself, but she seems so damn lovely, I'm delighted they got together.
    Plus she played the tv character most a lot of us girls would want as our friend, Rachel Green
  • digipersondigiperson Posts: 4,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    metafis wrote:
    Gerri Haliwell
    Jordan
    Jodie marsh
    Kate Lawler
    Rik Waller
    Carol Vorderman
    Gareth Gates
    Richard Bacon
    You are of course being sarcastic, right? I'm not the gullible type... so I hope you are...

My fav's:

Kathy Burke
    Matt Lucas
    David Walliams
    Ricky Gervais
    Lee Evans

:)

digiperson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Jennifer Aniston- because she's beautiful, seem lovely and really kind, she's also a brilliant actress, and has great films.

Jonny Depp-I love all his films is a great actor, and is gorgeous!

Sharon Osbourne- She's soo funny and i luv her because she seems so lovely, and she's entertaining and brilliant on the x factor
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    metafis wrote:
    Gerri Haliwell
    Jordan
    Jodie marsh
    Kate Lawler
    Rik Waller
    Carol Vorderman
    Gareth Gates
    Richard Bacon
    No no, this is "Favourite Celebs" not "People we'd like to see walled up forever" ! :D

Id like to add Peter Kaye to my list of favourites, not only for the brilliant stand up shows and fantastic Phoenix Nights, but for also making Jonathan Ross look supremely embarrassed and the supercilious twat that he is, on Friday nights Wossy Show ......... it was a great exercise in how to pull someone down a peg or two.
    And like Peter says, Jonathan, "Get Yer 'Air Cut - Ya Girl!!!" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id like to add Peter Kaye to my list of favourites, not only for the brilliant stand up shows and fantastic Phoenix Nights, but for also making Jonathan Ross look supremely embarrassed and the supercilious twat that he is, on Friday nights Wossy Show ......... it was a great exercise in how to pull someone down a peg or two.
    And like Peter says, Jonathan, "Get Yer 'Air Cut - Ya Girl!!!" :D
    That was brilliant, but at least Ross took it with apparently good grace - he is quite good in his own fashion. Certainly prefer to watch him to either Frank the W*nk Skinner or that old dinosaur Parky :eek: (has his show really been on for 60 million years, or does it just feel like it?)

I'd add Dermot Morgan as a favourite if he hadn't been dead for six years :( Well, actually he is a personal fave - in spite of that drawback.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lonepiner wrote:
    I'd add Dermot Morgan as a favourite if he hadn't been dead for six years :( Well, actually he is a personal fave - in spite of that drawback.
    I was going to ask why you said he was dead. Then I realised I was thinking of Dermot Murgnahan (sorry about the spelling). Dermot Morgan was an absolute dude, and much missed in the comedy world.

I would go for Nicky Wire (Manics bassist). Been very quiet recently (even with a new album out), but if it wasn't for the fact I was a bloke, I'd have his babies.
  • KatduGersKatduGers Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Billy Connolly
    Michael Palin
    Fern & Philip
    Joni Mitchell
    Ewan McGregor
    Paul O'Grady
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant & Dec seem a bit of a laff!
    Sara Cox - cos she is the only person who could make me laugh that early in the morning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to like Elton John, all this rushing round the world doing his Tourette Syndrome Masterclass, he's the sort Knight the country needs. More of a laugh than Sir Paul McMacca anyway :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favourtie would definately be Christian Slater! i have been the biggest fan of him since i saw him in Heathers!!
    Other people...
    Johnny Depp
    Ed Norton
    Paul Rudd
    Courtney Love
    Brittany Murphy
    Patricia Arquette
    Rose McGowan
    yes.. i am the biggest movie geek ever.. lol
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    After my rant on the most irratating celebs thread, I feel the need to redress the balance because I'm quite a nice person really :)

Here are the celebs I do like/admire, in no particular order:

Liza Tarbuck, Kate Winslet, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Kirsty & Phil (from Location, Location, Location), Jennifer Lopez, Geri Halliwell, Jennifer Anniston, Ant & Dec, Harry Hill, Kylie Minogue, Denise Van Outen, Jeremy Clarkson (he makes me laugh ok!), Emma Bunton, Will Young, Scott Mills, all of the Osbournes, Fern & Philip, Jessie Wallace, Caroline Quentin, Jack Dee, Frank Skinner, Johnny Vaughan, Shane Richie, Suranne Jones (Karen from Corrie), Graham Norton, Chris Tarrant, George Michael, Terry Wogan, Natalie Cassidy (Sonia from 'Enders), Sarah Beeney (from Property Ladder - I'm renovating a house, I know how hard it is & if I had free advice from the Beeney, I'd damn well listen!), Kevin Spacey, Kerry McFadden, Trinny & Susannah and, of course, Sam Aston (Chesney from Corrie)
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    lonepiner wrote:
    I'm beginning to like Elton John, all this rushing round the world doing his Tourette Syndrome Masterclass, he's the sort Knight the country needs. More of a laugh than Sir Paul McMacca anyway :sleep:

LMAO :D

I like Elton too - he just doesn't give a shit.

And I know we shouldn't laugh at Tourette's Syndrome :(

But it's just SO funny!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Elton too - he just doesn't give a shit.

And I know we shouldn't laugh at Tourette's Syndrome

But it's just SO funny!

Ah, but he's just doing his prima Donna Vesace version of Tourette's so it doesn't count, s'okay ;) He'll throw it all out in a charity auction and Tim Henman can buy some notoriety to become a bit more interesting, when he loses in the first round at Wimbledon next year he can nut Sue Barker while delivering a volley of abuse :D