Most Irritating Celebrities

GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
Forum Member
Who do you consider to be the most irritating and annoying celebs out there at the moment? Some of mine would be:
Posh and Becks
J LO Jenny from the Block...........get a life
Jessie Wallace
Anyone who ever "starred" in bloody Big Brother esp Jade whatever her name is.

Now you take it from here :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in this shop in Soho, London today called Vintage Magazines. I was just talking to the guy behind the counter and he said that Leonardo Dicaprio was very rude when he visited the shop.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Victoria Beckham

Every single former contestant on BB.I never want to see them again after they come out of the house.

Carol Vordeman

Caroline Quentin

Michael Jackson
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 215
    Forum Member
    Vanessa Feltz: she just seems to go on & on & on & on.....
    Rory McGrath: just find him annoying :)
  • MagicBoyMagicBoy Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    June Sarpong - Voice like fingernails on a blackboard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MagicBoy wrote:
    June Sarpong - Voice like fingernails on a blackboard.

she is probably my MOST hated celeb but others of mine include

martine mccutcheon-olivier award my arse-best agent in britain more like

jennifer lopez

louis walsh-slimy false little man

beyonce-she "talk sings" instead of proper singing and isnt pretty imo

jimmy carr-the worst comedian i've ever seen on tv-surprised he doesnt ooze instead of walk
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    Who do you consider to be the most irritating and annoying celebs out there at the moment? Some of mine would be:
    Posh and Becks
    J LO Jenny from the Block...........get a life
    Jessie Wallace
    Anyone who ever "starred" in bloody Big Brother esp Jade whatever her name is.

Now you take it from here :)

Beckham, Beckham and Wallace. AGREED.

To lump all BB contestants together is a bit unfair.
  • GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    Well I hate the programme and so by default find all of those who appeared in it really annoying. HUGE generalisation I know but what can a girl do? Really they are famous for just being in a mad house for a few weeks and most of them have no talent etc to speak of (as far as I can see anyway).
  • Lisa BoinngLisa Boinng Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    There are so many worse celebs than that imo...

Rik Waller - Get off my tv

Rebecca Loos - recently in heat mag she didn't want to talk about her affair only her 'career!?!' How anyone can be that smug after having an affair with a married man is beyond me.

Jade Goody - for goodness sake - like anyone cares!

Jenny Frost - obviously a bit of a cow

Michelle Mcmanus - do i need a reason?

Robbie Williams - If you are that depressed Robbie and that miserable about being a millionaire why don't you give some of your money to charity. If you wold prefer to have a normal life try and volunteer to do some charity work not just for the publicity. How dare he expect our sympathy when he could do so much good :mad:

Fearne Cotton - I despise the girl - stop clinging onto silly smug indie boys - she clearly thinks she is great

I sound a bit bitter there don't i :o , i'm not, i'm quite mild mannered really! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about Ainsley Harriott and Michael Winner. I have to turn off the TV when they come on!
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria Beckham. The woman just won't accept the fact that her singing career is well and truly over.
  • sidekick67sidekick67 Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    starship54 wrote:
    Victoria Beckham. The woman just won't accept the fact that her singing career is well and truly over.

It didn't begin.

S.
  • sidekick67sidekick67 Posts: 824
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most irritating celebrities ?

Carol Vorderman
    The Beckhams
    Anthea Turner
    Sian Lloyd
    Ashlee Simpson

I could go on and on but I don't want to appear uncharitable. And I refuse to recognise Rebecca Loos as a celebrity. You don't become a celebrity simply by fornicating with one.

S.
    Forum Member
    Davina Bloody mcCall. Can't stand her and can't believe she keeps reproducing and so ensuring that future generations will be subjected to her gene pool.
  • Neily NNeily N Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Victoria Beckham - She's an overrated, talentless ugly cow. The only thing she is good for is making babies...

Michelle MCmanus - You're just a slobby karaoke singer...you only won "Pop Idol" because of the terrible standard of performers..

Britney Spears - She'd do anything for attention...hey she'd sell her own mother for a front page story..

J-LO sorry J-Ho - You've had four or five marriages...none of them have lasted and as soon as you're finished with one, she's on to the next - what a slag she is...

Michael Jackson - Enough Said, but what makes my blood boil is why is there hearing on hearing before this case? If it was held in this country, you'd have the court case wrapped up now...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andie McDowell. I can't turn the channel over soom enough when she comes on.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    Davina Bloody mcCall. Can't stand her and can't believe she keeps reproducing and so ensuring that future generations will be subjected to her gene pool.

We heard you at the TV awards show Sharon.
    Forum Member
    Really confused now?????????????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Victoria Beckham - she's talentless, vain, arrogant, ugly and totally insecure.
    David Beckham - obviously a male slapper who thinks because he play for England, it makes him some sort of untouchable demi god.
    June Sarpong - how in gods name did she get a job presenting, looking and sounding like she does.
    Robbie Williams - for the exact same reasons as Lisa Boinnng says in her posting above. I also hate the smug smirk continually playing on his lips, his cocky attitude, his arrogance and the fact that NO-ONE ever points out he looks like Norman Wisdom when he wears a suit (Mr Grimmmmmmsssssssdaaaaaaaaaale)
    and finally,
    Kate Lawler of Big Brother - shouldnt have won it for starters but also has to be THE worst presenter Ive ever seen on TV ...... (yes she even makes June Sarpong look good)

Ohhhhh I feel better now .............. lol
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Calm down dear, it's only a commerical :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • Benc533Benc533 Posts: 3,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Lizzy" of Wife Swap fame
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Every contestant on BB. Cant stand em and enough with the Posh saga!
    ---
    Hailey: Julie your hair.
    Julie: Hailey you're here.
    THE OC, "THE LINKS"
  • Benc533Benc533 Posts: 3,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and Lee from Blue
  • maximilianmaximilian Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are so many worse celebs than that imo...

Rik Waller - Get off my tv

Rebecca Loos - recently in heat mag she didn't want to talk about her affair only her 'career!?!' How anyone can be that smug after having an affair with a married man is beyond me.

Jade Goody - for goodness sake - like anyone cares!

Jenny Frost - obviously a bit of a cow

Michelle Mcmanus - do i need a reason?

Robbie Williams - If you are that depressed Robbie and that miserable about being a millionaire why don't you give some of your money to charity. If you wold prefer to have a normal life try and volunteer to do some charity work not just for the publicity. How dare he expect our sympathy when he could do so much good :mad:

Fearne Cotton - I despise the girl - stop clinging onto silly smug indie boys - she clearly thinks she is great

I sound a bit bitter there don't i :o , i'm not, i'm quite mild mannered really! :)

You may perhaps detest Robbie Williams for several reasons but you are wrong to accuse him of being 'uncharitable'. He even set up his own charity foundation several years ago called 'Give it Sum'. From what I understand he has given away millions to this charity over the past few years. If you read the recent biography on him he does most of this without any publicity. I'm sure there are many celebrities you could accuse of being tight with money but I think you've picked the wrong target here. :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    Really confused now?????????????
    OK, People appear to have heard Sharon Osbourne running Davina down at the TV awards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maximilian wrote:
    I'm sure there are many celebrities you could accuse of being tight with money but I think you've picked the wrong target here. :mad:

i was going to post about that too maximilian but certain people just hate Robbie."arrogance" being one of the more common things said about him when as you and i know,that couldnt be further from the truth :)