Options

Nadia's New single, now on The Box!!

athena2004athena2004 Posts: 1,486
Forum Member
✭✭✭
(think ive posted this in the right forum page)

ive just tried to select it but i don't think its availible yet. its called "A little bit of Action" keep watching the box to see Nadia's new single

:D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    athena2004 wrote:
    (think ive posted this in the right forum page)

ive just tried to select it but i don't think its availible yet. keep watching the box to see Nadia's new single

Thanks I could use a good laugh, although I very much doubt it can be worse then that effort Eric Prince chucked out :eek:

I really hope it doesn't get anyway near the charts, we need real music, not novalty acts in the charts.

BTW the box is channel 449 on Sky.

Will they definately play it, or do they need lots of people to request it. I doubt if they need lots of people to request it that it will ever be played. :D
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG! I have just stood in the middle of my living room open mouthed watching Nadia's single. What a load of old tosh, her voice is flat as her chest used to be!!! :D She doesn't participate in any dancing, she just writhes about with her mouth open :eek: I can honestly say this will be in the top ten worst records ever lists for years to come.

As Nadia herself, sums it up at the end - yeah, whatever, purlease!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    A_NED wrote:
    Thanks I could use a good laugh, although I very much doubt it can be worse then that effort Eric Prince chucked out :eek:

I really hope it doesn't get anyway near the charts, we need real music, not novalty acts in the charts.

BTW the box is channel 449 on Sky.

Will they definately play it, or do they need lots of people to request it. I doubt if they need lots of people to request it that it will ever be played. :D

Well it is on dancy single, and as most people know Seal Terminators prefer 80's stuff or at least rock music so you will not be surprised to hear my view.

I think that it is total and utter cr*p.

However, now I will give Nadia a bit of credit she is no worse then a lot of other artists that have got to no.1 such as Mr Blobby, The teletubbies and anyone that just samples a record. Whether or not this gets to no.1 depends on who is in the charts at the same time. Does it deserve to get to no.1 definately not, but it is certainly not the worse single release this year. (although it will definately never be played again after it has dropped out the charts and people that do buy it will be very embarassed when people remind them of it in 5 years time. It may even be the "shut up in your face" of 2004)
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's very Dana International - without the credibility ;):D
  • Options
    FinalBroadcastFinalBroadcast Posts: 3,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not seen it yet, and if I have any luck, I wont :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it is on dancy single, and as most people know Seal Terminators prefer 80's stuff or at least rock music so you will not be surprised to hear my view.

I think that it is total and utter cr*p.

However, now I will give Nadia a bit of credit she is no worse then a lot of other artists that have got to no.1 such as Mr Blobby, The teletubbies and anyone that just samples a record. Whether or not this gets to no.1 depends on who is in the charts at the same time. Does it deserve to get to no.1 definately not, but it is certainly not the worse single release this year. (although it will definately never be played again after it has dropped out the charts and people that do buy it will be very embarassed when people remind them of it in 5 years time. It may even be the "shut up in your face" of 2004)

Hey ST, what's the matter you? ;):D :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hey ST, what's the matter you? ;):D :rolleyes:

Argh! When I think of the song, I think of below and the injustist of it all.

"The image is gone it is only you and I, it means nothing to me, this means nothing to me."

Also sums up what I feel about Nadia's single, I wonder if it will keep a song as good as that off No. 1

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argh! When I think of the song, I think of below and the injustist of it all.

"The image is gone it is only you and I, it means nothing to me, this means nothing to me."

Also sums up what I feel about Nadia's single, I wonder if it will keep a song as good as that off No. 1

I know! :cry:

Didn't Bob the Builder keep Eminem's 'Stan' off the top slot too? :mad: :(

I can feel myself coming over all Kitten-esque and wanting to stand outside HMV and Virgin with a banner declaring, "No justice in the charts! Boycott The Box!" :rolleyes: :o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know! :cry:

Didn't Bob the Builder keep Eminem's 'Stan' off the top slot too? :mad: :(

I can feel myself coming over all Kitten-esque and wanting to stand outside HMV and Virgin with a banner declaring, "No justice in the charts! Boycott The Box!" :rolleyes: :o:p

I have a feeling it did, I have forgotten about Bob the builder.
    Here is a top 10 of songs that should never have been released, in no particular order as they all are as bad as each other.

Nadia : A little bit of action
    St Winfirds school choir : Grandma I love you
    Mr Blobby : Mr Blobby
    Joe Dolcey? : Shut up in your face
    The Teletubbies : Teletubbies say A O
    Worzles : I am a cider drinker
    Eric Prince : Valarie rip off (buy Stevie wimwoods version, better value for money :D )
    Niel Morrisey : Bob the builder
    Cliff Richard : Millenium prayer
    Gazza : Fog on the tyne.

(sorry for dragging the thread of topic again Beth ;) )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oi! Those are great songs! :D
  • Options
    MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    Nadia's tune is v.v.bad however...
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,620
    Forum Member
    Mesostim wrote:
    Nadia's tune is v.v.bad however...

I thought you said you wanted it for Christmas? :)
  • Options
    MesostimMesostim Posts: 52,864
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote:
    I thought you said you wanted it for Christmas? :)

Wasn't it "I wanted it banned for Christmas" ;)
  • Options
    FinalBroadcastFinalBroadcast Posts: 3,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully, Nadia's single is for Christmas and not for life :-|
  • Options
    FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    It sounds awful! :eek: I can't wait to see it! :D
  • Options
    batgirlbatgirl Posts: 42,248
    Forum Member
    I have a feeling it did, I have forgotten about Bob the builder.
    Here is a top 10 of songs that should never have been released, in no particular order as they all are as bad as each other.

Nadia : A little bit of action
    St Winfirds school choir : Grandma I love you
    Mr Blobby : Mr Blobby
    The Teletubbies : Teletubbies say A O
    Eric Prince : Valarie rip off (buy Stevie wimwoods version, better value for money :D )
    Niel Morrisey : Bob the builder
    Cliff Richard : Millenium prayer
    Gazza : Fog on the tyne.

(sorry for dragging the thread of topic again Beth ;) )

You're on borrowed time mate. :p

(sorry Beth :D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    batgirl wrote:
    You're on borrowed time mate. :p

(sorry Beth :D )

Why did you mum buy that single batgirl, you can't have been born when that song was out. Did you mum just buy it case she had a baby. ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why did you mum buy that single batgirl, you can't have been born when that song was out. Did you mum just buy it case she had a baby. ;):D

She did as a matter of fact. But that's not the point, is it. Next you'll be saying you have no knowledge of this:
    batgirl wrote:
    Okay, here's the plan. Scots rool and I rap the words to Grandma whilst the original St Winifred's choir sign Jesus Pie as backing.

This time, it's personal.

:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh man, these BB rejects should be banned from making music!!!

a few weeks ago, my gf was in glasgow at a recording studio making a CD and JAde Goody had been in the day before, and apparently she was absolute cr*p! but because jade is known there is more chance of her succeding than my gf (that was the studio producers words, not mine!!!!)
  • Options
    constantineconstantine Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok lets get back on subject and comment on the untold uses for this song:
    1.Play to prisoners on death row so they look forward to the chair.
    2.Use over loud speaker to quell riots and violence (though have to be careful as it could incite more violence).
    3.Lock a future BB contestant in a room and play the single as a punishment (this could also include Pia Jesu by Pumpkin Face).
    4.Could be used as a replacement to air raid sirens.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    batgirl wrote:
    She did as a matter of fact. But that's not the point, is it. Next you'll be saying you have no knowledge of this:

This time, it's personal.

:p

{st gets out of JCB and lights up a Hamlet}

opps, it was the choir that ruined the song there was nothing wrong with the song itself. ;):D You and SR will certainly make the song better then the original :D

{steps forward}

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

{ST falls down hole and needs a super hero to rescue him}
  • Options
    Forum Member
    {st gets out of JCB and lights up a Hamlet}

opps, it was the choir that ruined the song there was nothing wrong with the song itself. ;):D You and SR will certainly make the song better then the original :D

{steps forward}

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

{ST falls down hole and needs a super hero to rescue him}

I'll send Batman to get you, but you'll have to wait a bit 'cos he's on the roof at the moment.

While you're down there, could you sing a few lines of Nadia's single? I assume the acoustics will be excellent. :D I've been flicking around music channels trying to find it, but no luck. It can't be that bad... can it?
  • Options
    SusannSusann Posts: 31,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    batgirl wrote:

Nadia's single? I assume the acoustics will be excellent. :D I've been flicking around music channels trying to find it, but no luck. It can't be that bad... can it?

I HavE heard it, and YeS it can be that bad :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But what's it like???

Is it slow and ballady or a dance track or... ? What's it called?
  • Options
    Maria_SMaria_S Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just heard Nadia's single, and in my opinion it's really good!
    after all she's not a singer and i think shes done a really good job on that!