Options

Nadia to release single?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
Forum Member
Hi all,

Ive recently heard people talking about nad's from big brother releasing a single. Is there any truth in this- if so

GOD HELP US ALL :eek:

Comments

• Options
    Jackie BrownJackie Brown Posts: 3,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its true - I was flicking throught the music channels on Saturday and saw her new video. Of course, its a load of drivel. I think its called "give me some action" or something corny like that! It was embarassing to watch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    Ok it was nice that she won Big Brother - but when is she going to retire gracefully from the Spotlight and let people with real talent get a look in. She's starting to get annoying and after seeing her on Ant and Dec it's time she went.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    I think its called "give me some action" or something corny like that!

Its called 'a little bit of action'
    and it proberly one of the worst songs this year, its terrible, and i think she looks like a drag queen in the video
  • Options
    spikejspikej Posts: 3,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep and now to make it worse she's in Panto at Southampton. A good reason to avoid the Mayflower over Xmas then!

Stu
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Check out this thread from the DS:BB forum:

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=164260
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    It is indeed an embarassment - I actually cringed watching it :o
  • Options
    gamercraiggamercraig Posts: 6,069
    Forum Member
    A cover version of Shania Twain's "Man! I feel like a woman" might have been appropriate.

When will this non-entity F*** off our screens?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    another sick minded person who has nothing better to with their time than to make bad judgements about people. what a waste of a poster you are.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    and it proberly one of the worst songs this year, its terrible, and i think she looks like a drag queen in the video
    but she is a drag queen?

She looked like one in big brother too :P
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HOW DARE YOU!!

If you ha won big Brother how many people could honestly say they wouldn't milk it for all they could.
    So what if her singles not great.
    how many people on this forum have had a single out? I've not so i can't relly judge how good the song. I can decide if i like or dislike which i do but i'm not gonna slag her cos at least she had the guts to try and do.
    I hope she is with us for decades to come.
  • Options
    DemonicDemonic Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    you really want to put that much pain on the world?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    I agree rivercity_rules, all these people who attack Nadia are showing a bit of the green eyed monster. Yes it may well be crap, like most of todays POP, however if they were in the same position how many would be saying no thankyou I don't want the fame or the money. Not many I would guess!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is a bit broing, but i dont know, some people might like it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I hope she is with us for decades to come.

Somebody pass me the paracetamol....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Dec1268 wrote:
    I agree rivercity_rules, all these people who attack Nadia are showing a bit of the green eyed monster. Yes it may well be crap, like most of todays POP, however if they were in the same position how many would be saying no thankyou I don't want the fame or the money. Not many I would guess!!

Smart people know that if they were put in the same postition, the outcome wouldn't be fame or money but instant ridicule.
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    It's actually top of The Boxes request list - something that I'm struggling to comprehend - I can't decide if people actually like it or are just requesting it for a good laugh :confused:

I have no strong feelings towards Nadia, one way or the other, but this single is an embarassment :o

And she DOES look like a drag queen in the video (whereas, normally I think she looks pretty good) - and all that writhing around is just cringeworthy - it's like car crash tv :o

And I can honestly say that if I'd won Big Brother, made lots of money from not only the tabloids but celebrity magazines (where I now have a regular column in one), that would have been enough for me - I'm not greedy. I can't carry a tune in a bucket - it seems that neither can Nadia - so I can catergorically say that I would have given this a miss - I won't even do karaoke as I don't want to subject people to my "singing" :D

But then again, I wouldn't enter Big Brother! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what happened to Emma's attempt at a musical career? Didnt she say there was 'loads' of record company interest? Hmmmmmmm, dont give up the day job love.
  • Options
    ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xboxcraig wrote:
    A cover version of Shania Twain's "Man! I feel like a woman" might have been appropriate.

Hey, you stole my joke, lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    xboxcraig wrote:

Can't believe that he's released a single at all. Non-entity is right mate. Spot on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .... and don't I wish she hadn't!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    NewWoman wrote:
    So what happened to Emma's attempt at a musical career? Didnt she say there was 'loads' of record company interest? Hmmmmmmm, dont give up the day job love.
    Same with Dan - out in August, no at Children In Need, no after New Year. Try never!!

Haven't seen or heard Nadia's single yet. Is it not getting much airplay then?? I wonder why!! :D
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    It's actually top of The Boxes request list - something that I'm struggling to comprehend - I can't decide if people actually like it or are just requesting it for a good laugh :confused:

I have no strong feelings towards Nadia, one way or the other, but this single is an embarassment :o

And she DOES look like a drag queen in the video (whereas, normally I think she looks pretty good) - and all that writhing around is just cringeworthy - it's like car crash tv :o

And I can honestly say that if I'd won Big Brother, made lots of money from not only the tabloids but celebrity magazines (where I now have a regular column in one), that would have been enough for me - I'm not greedy. I can't carry a tune in a bucket - it seems that neither can Nadia - so I can catergorically say that I would have given this a miss - I won't even do karaoke as I don't want to subject people to my "singing" :D

But then again, I wouldn't enter Big Brother! ;)
    I think the reason its at the top of the rquest list is because its so bloody funny. I can only hope that she was taking the p**s when she made the video because no one could do that, watch it and think "yes job well done". Fair play to her for having the balls (pardon the pun) to get up there and do it but jeez RiverCity cool it. People are entitled to their opinion adn if they think the song and video are a mess then they can say it. I doubt their reaction will cause Nadia to loose any sleep and if it does then she has major problems.
  • Options
    shootthedonkeyshootthedonkey Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    It's things like this that make me want to leave the country. I've got nothing against Nadia, but I hope she just has this one-hit wonder and then willingly go off into the sunset, into reality TV obscurity.
  • Options
    SnozzwanglerSnozzwangler Posts: 82,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched the video and I swear she was singing " a little bit of erection", was unsure in which way she meant it :o;):D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shes on holyoaks tonight at 6.30pm making her soap debut, turning on the christmas lights in hollyoaks