Options

Suzanne Shaw dumps Darren Day

Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
Forum Member
✭✭
Ex-Hear'Say member
Suzanne Shaw
has left cheating boyfriend Darren Day and is now staying in her father's spare room.

Shaw, who is eight months pregnant, left the couple's house after finding out that serial loverat Darren had been cheating on her.

A friend of Shaw told The Sun: "Suzanne is devastated. She found out last week that Darren had been sleeping around while she was pregnant.

She could not bear to look at him, let alone live in the same house. Suzanne never thought she’d be in this position — about to give birth and sleeping in her dad’s spare room.

"She feels incredibly lonely and betrayed. The man she thought she’d spend the rest of her life with has hurt her more than she ever thought possible."

The couple appeared on Rob Brydon's The Keith Barrett Show earlier this year - they are not the first couple appear on the show before splitting.

Like D'uh like she didn't see that coming, he's already cheated on other women. :D :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    BatchBatch Posts: 3,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darren Day in cheat shocker.

Tip: Women you can't change your man, behaviour wise anyway.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darren Day has got to be the biggest moron in the history of morons.

However, the women he goes out with are obviously not too bright, either.
  • Options
    U ThantU Thant Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    I didn't realise that women were that stupid but the older I get the less and less I can work them out.

Oh yes, I forgot to include ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mind you, shes no angel.

She was engaged when her and Darren Day started their fling and so was he. They just got caught out. So what goes around comes around, love.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    Mind you, shes no angel.

She was engaged when her and Darren Day started their fling and so was he. They just got caught out. So what goes around comes around, love.

Hear hear. I expect she thought she would be "the one" and that it would be different with her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darren Day has called his last four (or is it five?) fiancees 'The One'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:
    Darren Day has called his last four (or is it five?) fiancees 'The One'.

Which is why I am sure most sensible women would give him a wide berth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was listening to the radio earlier and the DJ said that Darren Day could be in the Guinness book of records for the record of cheating on the most number of girlfriends!
  • Options
    Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spankee wrote:
    i was listening to the radio earlier and the DJ said that Darren Day could be in the Guinness book of records for the record of cheating on the most number of girlfriends!
    That would be a shabby acomplishment, PMSL! :D:D
  • Options
    Richie_lecturer1977Richie_lecturer1977 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    Mind you, shes no angel.

Yep, and I remember her fiance being absolutely devastated (naturally), at the time. I think she was friends with Darren through their theatre work together. She took her then fiance along and all seemed to be getting on well. Then while fiance was unaware that night, Suzanne went into Darren's room and didn't leave til the next morning - when she was caught.

Feel sorry for her, but then again she knew what to expect, it wasn't hear say :rolleyes: Engagement? More like an open relationship ;)
  • Options
    whitewitchwhitewitch Posts: 1,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Darren Day must have either a huge problem in the trouser area or in the ego area. Is he a sex addict or someone who needs a conquest to feel attractive and stroke his fragile ego.

If I was his next fiancee, I think I would have him fitted with a male chastity belt whenever he wasn't with me.

And in the end, he's not such a catch anyway! It amazes me.
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    NewWoman wrote:
    Mind you, shes no angel.

I couldn't agree more - see my earlier postings in the Most Irriatating Celebs thread - it may sound harsh but I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. She should have known better - silly little girl.

But what's even more perplexing is how Daz is STILL getting women to sleep with him - apparently, he is supposed to be fairly good in the old sack, according to some of his ex-ladies - but I mean, you just wouldn't, would you??? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adele (Darrens ex) has had her say and pretty much sums up what a lot of us are thinking

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds17119.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    I just have to echo what everyone else has been saying really. I can't believe Suzanne thought she would be any different to any of the others. :rolleyes: I have absolutely no sympathy for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    He definitely seems to have problems in the ol committment area doesnt he?
    He seems to fall in love at the drop of a hat and get engaged to whoever his co-star is at the time.

Hopefully his next job will be starring in a musical with Dale Winton, somewhere near us, soon ....... lmao
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spankee wrote:

OMG. That could start a whole new book of records, purely for chavs. :eek:

Can you imagine?

The biggest collection of baseball caps

The most kids by different dads by the age of 20.

The most appearances on Trisha.

The greatest number of DNA tests by a single man.

The list is endless :eek: :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'm so angry this dancer could have done this to me. She knew I was heavily pregnant. If it's all innocent she should have thought a little more about her actions. Darren says they shared a room and that she slept on the sofa bed.

"I know he hasn't betrayed me by sleeping with someone, but I still wanted him to know that he had put me through shit."

Now she has drawn up a set of new rules for Darren. With a rueful smile she says: "Not going back to hotels with blonde women is top of the rules."

FFS love, wake up and smell the coffee. :eek:

I'm sure you and Dazza spun the same line to your respective partners when you started sh*gging each other. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe she blamed the girl involved (based on Victoria Beckham's advice apparently - and we all know how David's never played away don't we??!) & not Saint Daz!!!

This is the saddest part:

"The awful truth is that I don't want to be a single mum. I am not strong enough. I don't want my son to say 'Mummy, why did you not give Daddy a chance'. That's why I have to believe in Darren."

I heard this line in a film once - "it's better to be on your own for the right reasons than with someone for the wrong ones" - maybe Suzanne needs to watch it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe Darren Day allegedly told Suzanne that he spent the night in the same room as this woman but they didn't have sex....
    So what did they do all night? Have a look through his stamp collection??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote:
    I can't believe Darren Day allegedly told Suzanne that he spent the night in the same room as this woman but they didn't have sex....
    Her belief that Dazza the Cockney thru n thru barrow boy from the streets, is telling the truth smacks of so much desperation almost makes me feel sorry for her.

I said almost .... I actually feel more sorry for the baby. Just wait until its born, Dazza will use it all as a photo opportunity and a chance to "put the record straight - I aint a love rat, Im misunderstood" for the 245th time :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Imagine having Darren Day as your father???

Good grief :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:

Maybe he was impressing her all night with his wide range of fake cockney rhyming slang :confused:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NewWoman wrote:
    Maybe he was impressing her all night with his wide range of fake cockney rhyming slang :confused:;)

You mean, like ....

"Nah look tweecle, I aint the Gareth Hunt people make me aht to be...."
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You mean, like ....

"Nah look tweecle, I aint the Gareth Hunt people make me aht to be...."

LMAO :D:D