ITV has been so great lately

PencilPencil Posts: 5,700
Forum Member
Who agrees?

Before a few weeks ago, I rarely watched TV. Lately though I find that I'm ITV all the time because I'm enjoying every programme! I also watch Channel 4's The Simpsons.

I think the BBC should really pull their socks up.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i agree that bbc is shoddy, how many times have they repeated fools and horses, 30?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the only time i watch ITV is for F1 and champions league football
  • Boutros B GhaliBoutros B Ghali Posts: 9,953
    Forum Member
    xyzzyplugh wrote:
    i agree that bbc is shoddy, how many times have they repeated fools and horses, 30?

Only on BBC1, though, eh? ;)

No sign of OFAH on the other TV channels, any of the national and local radio stations, or at the BBC website. :)

BBG
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah Boutros, cos they can't get on bbc2 for Porridge repeats, that's been on about 8 times as well, i mean 8 whole runs not eight episods.
    Forum Member
    xyzzyplugh wrote:
    yeah Boutros, cos they can't get on bbc2 for Porridge repeats, that's been on about 8 times as well, i mean 8 whole runs not eight episods.

Better a thirty-year-old rerun of Porridge than a brand-new series of <insert name of formulaic ITV star vehicle here>. ;)

Maybe we look for different things in our TV. It's pretty tough for any broadcaster to cater for all tastes.

BBG
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah but if i hear of one more cooking show i'll scream 'bringback the blacknwhite minstrels'.
    Forum Member
    xyzzyplugh wrote:
    yeah but if i hear of one more cooking show i'll scream 'bringback the blacknwhite minstrels'.

Don't forget gardening. ;)

*runs for cover* :)

BBG
  • Voodoo DollVoodoo Doll Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    well i am ban my self from have cabel tv bec of sports addic and will get anything done except for watch som esport all day. so i am having arial on roof. but problem is there is soime scafold up for roof leak in top flat so my itv picture is go all "Fuzzy" is drive me nuts. i am twice climb up scafold to fix it but is go menatl again next day again

Satan's Dog, the administrator has blocked your IP address. You are not authorised to view this page
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better a thirty-year-old rerun of Porridge than a brand-new series of <insert name of formulaic ITV star vehicle here>. ;)

Maybe we look for different things in our TV. It's pretty tough for any broadcaster to cater for all tastes.

BBG

I agree Boutros, I can't stand alot of the stuff, and now we have I'm a Z list celeb, dump bugs on my head I think I'll be avoiding it for a while now.
  • timeytimey Posts: 19,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with BBG. I like the Beeb for a lot of stuff, especially the educational stuff. I really enjoyed the Voyage to the Planets programme and BBC 3 and 4 are getting better all the time. ITV generally ins cr*p. Channel 4 is the best other channel.
  • SafraSafra Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Im enjoying ITV's programmes, the soaps, Harry Hill's TV Burp, even though it should have a better slot!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only things i watch on ITV are the soaps (yeah sad i know) and regional news, I prefer to watch BBC cos theres no ad breaks!