Options

Busted complain about t*ts

metafismetafis Posts: 11,292
Forum Member
✭✭
Busted have said they are 'fed up' with girls revealing breasts at their concerts.

Such a hard life being pop stars isn't it lads. The things you have to put up with. ;)

Comments

• Options
    Sven945Sven945 Posts: 4,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are Tory boys. What do you expect?

jack
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they complained about themselves?
  • Options
    Mr BrightsideMr Brightside Posts: 1,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    metafis wrote:
    Busted have said they are 'fed up' with girls revealing breasts at their concerts.

Such a hard life being pop stars isn't it lads. The things you have to put up with. ;)

are they mad???????? well like you say they are tories!!!!

AL
  • Options
    ogrynogryn Posts: 3,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were mainly complaining about the "Mum"s at the concert doing it (America or Busted)
  • Options
    BrianlionBrianlion Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmm, i wouldnt be complaining :P :P :P :P :P :P
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Busted have got some real issues if the are becoming bored with the sight of a good pair of baps (excuse the terminology ladies!!)

They wanted to be famous now deal with the HARDship (lol) that CUMs with it!!!
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're fed up with tits? Well, I'm fed up with tw*ts.

Perhaps if they retired, we'd both be happy.
  • Options
    pi r squaredpi r squared Posts: 4,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sven945 wrote:
    Is this going to be the reaction to every Busted topic/news now? Whether or not they are "Tory boys" is largely irrelevant to most of the threads, yet it still comes up everytime they are mentioned. There are plenty of bands that actively support the Tory party, it is just conveniently overlooked in bands one likes.

Like all people that see tits every day, I imagine that simply Busted are blaze to them which must be horrible. Similar to being a Page 3 photographer I would guess. Can you imagine seeing so many boobs every day that all impact of seeing them was lost?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought busted fans are around 12

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe thats why they object ;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this going to be the reaction to every Busted topic/news now? Whether or not they are "Tory boys" is largely irrelevant to most of the threads, yet it still comes up everytime they are mentioned. There are plenty of bands that actively support the Tory party, it is just conveniently overlooked in bands one likes.

Which ones?

Just so I know not to like them any more...
  • Options
    WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    I have to say after seeing their first episode of that Ameria or Busted thing, they dont' half moan sure they don't. Oh my god can you imagine if they did break America? They would be so up their own arses. "We wanna be a serious act, we dont' 13 year old girls buying our stuff" Sorry boys but its the 13-20 year something girls who have put you where you are.

Why do some acts go through their career trying to shake off the fans that made them popular? To me they just came across as very ungrateful for where they are now.
  • Options
    Sven945Sven945 Posts: 4,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've got a programme on MTV. Of course they are going to break America.

jack
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sven945 wrote:

jack

Better than being a poodle, war starter and murderer thousands of innocent Iraqis perhaps

But hey - what floats your boat :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Right now what im reading is DS's Music forums is really depressing, im so open to different tastes/genres but, Busted.... um i, oh if you think thats good then enjoy i wish i could understand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont think anyone said we enjoy them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    willhung wrote:
    I dont think anyone said we enjoy them.

Oh thank god, you are right no one has said they enjoy them, fewww i feel better now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yip wrote:
    Oh thank god, you are right no one has said they enjoy them, fewww i feel better now.

LOL! We enjoy giving about them and slagging them off.
  • Options
    DillholeMcGintyDillholeMcGinty Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote:
    They're fed up with tits? Well, I'm fed up with tw*ts.

Perhaps if they retired, we'd both be happy.
    hah, you win the thead!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    metafis wrote:

Poofs!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was watching a show where they try to break america, they were acting like real Divas, expecting to break america straight away, complaining about where they were performing. People work their whole lives to break america and they expect it to just happen over night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:
    Better than being a poodle, war starter and murderer thousands of innocent Iraqis perhaps

But hey - what floats your boat :)

Oh, that's right: the Tories opposed the war, didn't they?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Busted must have some serious issues if they are complaining about tits been shown in their concerts. Next they'll complain that they can't play their instruments.... I forgot that it's true, they can't play their instruments....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,258
    Forum Member
    micksea241 wrote:
    Busted must have some serious issues if they are complaining about tits been shown in their concerts. Next they'll complain that they can't play their instruments.... I forgot that it's true, they can't play their instruments....
    I worked busted concerts all summer.. and it didn't get any better... they use a pre-recorded tape of the music.. and they looked to me like they were miming :P

Needless to say the average age is about 14.... 1000's of screaming teens... Grrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    metafis wrote:
    They hould be grateful, they wouldn't have seen any if they weren't.

And what kind of desperate slapper exposes herself to someone like that? What are they hoping to achieve? :eek: