Options

Is Judy Finnegan Preggers? no

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
Forum Member
On the advert Judy has some very important news and richard is very proud all tune in at 5pm and find out channel 4

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Turns out shes not she has just won some stupid award oh well she looks it lol
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You shouldn't scare us like that :eek: :D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course Judy wasn't pregnant. She's about 70!
    Actually, no, she's 56.

Still, a horrifying thought.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually she's had a hysterectomy so if she is pregnant she is a miracle of science.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love judy being a 16yo i watch the show every day, i look foward to this intelligent tv show.personally i think judy could present that show all by herself as i think she is the reason people watch it.shes very mumsy and caring person. and is she really blonde as she shows blond women can be intelligent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is she really blonde? Come on - she's been dyeing her hair for so long now it's practically yellow!

I think without Richard, Judy would suffer. She's not the most sharp or quick-witted of presenters and half the time she seems to forget what she's supposed to be asking during the interviews.
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    She was very glam a few years ago though :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    damon1210 wrote:
    Turns out shes not she has just won some stupid award oh well she looks it lol

was it a dressing too young for her age award or for putting her shaky hands in front of her face every 5 minutes award? :D
  • Options
    mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought there was some epidemic making women presenters pregnant these past weeks on some of my favourite shows but no, like Judy they're just eating too much and filling out because it's winter.
  • Options
    Supersonic GuySupersonic Guy Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pelicano wrote:

Yep, I remember her from her days on our regional news programme, she was very attractive back then
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:
    Is she really blonde? Come on - she's been dyeing her hair for so long now it's practically yellow!

I think without Richard, Judy would suffer. She's not the most sharp or quick-witted of presenters and half the time she seems to forget what she's supposed to be asking during the interviews.

:eek: You think Richard is the intelligent one ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: You think Richard is the intelligent one ;)

I think 'intelligent' is perhaps too strong a word.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    how can you guys knock her, she is the most successful women on daytime tv. I love a lady who has compassion for her guests but she still asks the questions that most people are afraid to ask. keep it going Judy your the best.
    don't let the knockers get you down :):):):):):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    I'd always thought Judy would be better without Richard...but they gave her her own show a few years back in an evening slot. It didn't last long and she was plainly too nervous.

I've always like R & J but their on-screen bickering and interrupting each other has become tedious
  • Options
    Richie_lecturer1977Richie_lecturer1977 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pelicano wrote:

Yeah I remember when Richard and Judy started their 13 year stint on This Morning in 1988, and Judy looked really attractive then. Sadly while her husband looks very good for his age, time has taken its toll on poor Judy. Still a good presenter though and a nice person who I met at a conference 2 years ago :)
  • Options
    Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive noticed Judy has gone to look quite haggard over the past few years. Think back ten years ago and she was very attractive looking. She's only 56 but she looks about 65 these days! I suppose it can't be easy being married to Richard Madeley, living with him 25/7 is enough to drive anyone to drink!
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    So strange really that Richard seems to be losing years while Judy is gaining them! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard and Judy's programme has become an embarrassment. The way they suck up to their 'A - list' guests is painful to watch.
    It doesn't matter who is on it, you can bet that it will be R&J's 'favourite' TV show, or their 'favourite' song of all time. It's pathetic.
    Now they've supposedly resorted to making the promise of Christmas gifts to the guests that appear on their show.
    They need to stop believing their own hype.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really like there show.
  • Options
    Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    I think Judy's great, she has definitely aged but at least she hasn't gone and had surgery like practically everybody else. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably because it would take a major amount of surgery.
  • Options
    Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched their show once while Paul O' Grady was on. Now its finished I'll probably go back to R&J, but Paul didn't need A List guests to be entertaining. His guests are mainly soap stars and has beens, but his quick witted camp humour made up for that.

Sometimes I find Richard and Judy very patronising, Richard more so though. And what the hell is that wine club about? Anyone who drinks wine at 5pm on a weekday evening must be an alcoholic surely??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its about the wine tasting, and it a friday some people from 5pm like to start drinking there bottle of wine to unwind after a hard day its can be something u deserve. also people who are middle class who are more likely to watch this sort of show may drink wine with their tea.it just them reviewing wines at end of day.it was replaceemnt for their book club i beleive.
    it is done on saturday kitchen bbc saturday mornings.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    personally there show could be more like their days on this morning in format of show but a teatime version, and they could spend litle more time interviewing their a lists not to quickly like currently are.
    but i do like how most of what cover on show makes intellligent tv.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 252
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched their show once while Paul O' Grady was on. Now its finished I'll probably go back to R&J, but Paul didn't need A List guests to be entertaining. His guests are mainly soap stars and has beens, but his quick witted camp humour made up for that.

Sometimes I find Richard and Judy very patronising, Richard more so though. And what the hell is that wine club about? Anyone who drinks wine at 5pm on a weekday evening must be an alcoholic surely??

I thought after his run in with the law at Oddbins it was rumoured he was an alocoholic!

And just in general about the show - I personally wish Richard and Judy would call it a day. Unfortunately Judy who is the better one of the two can't do a programme alone and Richard can't stand to let anyone else speak anyway and has had his time and should give someone else a chance!