Biggest Diva?

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
Who do you think is the biggest Diva in show bussiness? ;)

Im not sure who i would say :eek:

Be between j-lo (ive heard she can be very diverish)
And Lady Beckham :D

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that would be me of course.
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Well, I think it's a toss up between Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez & Whitney Houston :eek:

I really like Jennifer Lopez - but some of the 'demands' I hear she makes are toe-curlingly obscene! :eek:
  • GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    Jennifer Lopez would be front runner if you ask me. I was reading something about her in the paper the other day. Apparently she was staying in Claridges in London for a few nights. She had requested a humidifer, Louis XIV table for the suite, seedless green grapes, Eygptian white cotton 500 thread count sheets and that the suite be repainted white as white is her favourite colour. When she got there exhausted after her trip from the States (poor love) she flew into a rage as to her immense disappointment the room was not the CORRECT shade of white. If you ask me some one is in need of a big slap and does of what it is like to be Jenny from the Block.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    Jennifer Lopez would be front runner if you ask me. I was reading something about her in the paper the other day. Apparently she was staying in Claridges in London for a few nights. She had requested a humidifer, Louis XIV table for the suite, seedless green grapes, Eygptian white cotton 500 thread count sheets and that the suite be repainted white as white is her favourite colour. When she got there exhausted after her trip from the States (poor love) she flew into a rage as to her immense disappointment the room was not the CORRECT shade of white. If you ask me some one is in need of a big slap and does of what it is like to be Jenny from the Block.

How many different shades of white actually exist?!

J-Lo also likes her coffee stirred in an 'anti-clockwise' direction as well, apparently. Or was it clockwise??

Then there's Mariah Carey. She requests pink toilet roll and puppies in her dressing room.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote:
    Then there's Mariah Carey. She requests pink toilet roll and puppies in her dressing room.

Mariah has to be the biggest diva on the planet. When Lorraine Kelly interviewed her, she would only answer questions laying down. She had a flunky who passed her gum which she then chewed and spat back into his hands.

She's also done interviews where she insists on having puppies or kittens to stroke whilst she answers questions.

Not that she's got above herself or anything :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also say Mariah and Whitney, But its ok for them to be divas as far as im concerned.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    NewWoman wrote:

She's also done interviews where she insists on having puppies or kittens to stroke whilst she answers questions.

:
    I havent quite worked out whether she is loopy, Cruella de Ville or one of the Bond villains - you know the one, the disembodied hand stroking the white persian cat ... either way Mariah "peculiar face and worst dress sense in the world" Carey is winning at the moment for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    none of these Divas match me. I'm the biggest Diva around.
    And i demand you all agree with me and everything i say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOT to be Mariah Carey! Thinks she's the Queen of Sheba or something! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Goldilocks wrote:

When she did CD:UK a few years back, Ant & Dec said she insisted on 12 (yes, twelve) dressing rooms being painted white for her & her entourage - not sure about the shade of white required though ;)

Saying that though, one thing has always puzzled me about Jennifer Lopez - with all her money, why didn't she get her engagement ring from Ben Affleck altered so that it would fit her? Everytime I've seen it, it's always twisted halfway round her finger - unless gravity is pulling the weight of that bloody HUGE pink diamond down - maybe she she thought is was a waste of money as she wouldn't be wearing it for long? God, the things I notice! :rolleyes:

As much as I like Jennifer Lopez (she's got a fat arse & she's proud of it!), I had to laugh at 'someone is in need of a big slap' - I have to agree, she's certainly not 'real' anymore!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J-Lo is not a real Diva, when up against the likes of me or whitney, shes got nothing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cher and tina turner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    Mariah Carey is the biggest diva
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elton John.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rowetta from X-Factor
    Forum Member
    Rowetta from X-Factor

James said 'in showbusiness!' ;)

She's just a demented, stroppy old mare with a foghorn for a voice!

Hi Rowetta if you're reading! lol :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    James said 'in showbusiness!' ;)

She's just a demented, stroppy old mare with a foghorn for a voice!

Hi Rowetta if you're reading! lol :cool:

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr! I wasn't a fan of hers, but I wouldn't go that far, lol :D
    Forum Member
    Orrrrrrrrrrrrr! I wasn't a fan of hers, but I wouldn't go that far, lol :D

lol, well, she got on my t*ts storming off stage like that & crying - who does she think she is? Diana bloody Ross? I don't know how anyone could say they could listen to a whole album of that catawalling :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, well, she got on my t*ts storming off stage like that & crying - who does she think she is? Diana bloody Ross? I don't know how anyone could say they could listen to a whole album of that catawalling :eek:

LOL well she does have the BIG hair and temper tamtrums and over-rated voice like Diana Ross's so yeah I agree. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rowetta is not only a good singer, but a great person, i see no reason to get nasty in these threads, hope everyone agrees.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rowetta was a bit of a foghorn - an entire album of songs may well have pushed some listeners over the edge.
    Forum Member
    Rowetta is not only a good singer, but a great person, i see no reason to get nasty in these threads, hope everyone agrees.

I don't think I was being nasty as such - just my opinion - sure she's heard worse :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i supose, but a simple i dont like rowetta would good enough to show your feelings. :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    What about male divas? I'm sure there are plenty of men in showbiz who can be just as demanding..... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elton John obviously, and Tom Jones.