Forum Member
✭✭
:D The Demise of the multi shopping channels. :D

Anymore for anymore? :p

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spice Platinum to replace The Adult Channel.
    Private Gold to replace Private Girls.

Well you did ask.. :D
  • Radio RuderhamRadio Ruderham Posts: 13,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, Yeah, Yeah .

You're off the Easter Card list :p
  • artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My predictions for 2005:

More crap.
    Yet more crap.
    Even more crap.
    More shopping
    More pointless +1 channels to justify the Sky price increase we will see in 2005!

I think that pretty much sums it up. :D
  • The IlluminatiThe Illuminati Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Yeah loads more +1 channels. Like History +1 +1 etc.

Few more shopping channels, more god/christian channels, more PPV services such as setanta (as we dont pay enough for our sport/movies yet) , Sky ONLY selling the Sky + 160 and scrapping the current box.

Oh and a massive price hike (sorry if all doom and gloom, hopefully this wont be the case)
  • OtisOtis Posts: 2,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that BskyB have increased EPG carriage costs (with effect from January), the amount of dross making it to the EPG drops - also the amount of existing dross within the EPG gradually drops as various cheapo FTA channels realise its no longer financially viable for them to be there.

All of which frees up space in the EPG for genuine TV/radio services whilst at the same time improving the public image of the platform - leading to increased subscriber numbers ...
  • artnadaartnada Posts: 10,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Otis wrote:
    Now that BskyB have increased EPG carriage costs (with effect from January), the amount of dross making it to the EPG drops - also the amount of existing dross within the EPG gradually drops as various cheapo FTA channels realise its no longer financially viable for them to be there.

All of which frees up space in the EPG for genuine TV/radio services whilst at the same time improving the public image of the platform - leading to increased subscriber numbers ...

In your dreams! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ofcom to relax the rules on adult programming so that they are in line with the R18 classification.

Currently under review at the moment.

Not that I would watch that sort of thing ;)
  • Clacton CrewClacton Crew Posts: 1,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes i would like to see 15 and 18 films on in the day time. not just after 10pm.