Options

Live Quiz TV on E4

ExaminusExaminus Posts: 22,396
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What is this? The same question thing has been upfor hours now and nobody has got it! Its so easy! Come on people, have a brain.

I think this is the worst TV ever, the woman is just looking at the camera saying nothing waiting for a call - talk about dead air! How long has this channel/programme been broadcasting?

Comments

• Options
    Scalper JackScalper Jack Posts: 4,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    examinus wrote:
    What is this? The same question thing has been upfor hours now and nobody has got it! Its so easy! Come on people, have a brain.

You have been following the various threads about these things on DS for over a year now haven't you? Don't be tricked!
  • Options
    DoctorbDoctorb Posts: 3,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    examinus wrote:

I think this is the worst TV ever, the woman is just looking at the camera saying nothing waiting for a call - talk about dead air! How long has this channel/programme been broadcasting?

Did you get it right? i bet not.
    I thought the falling rock one was correct but a small rock was very slightly to the left.

Big con.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doctorb wrote:
    Did you get it right? i bet not.
    I thought the falling rock one was correct but a small rock was very slightly to the left.

Big con.

You must admit though, it was quite addictive! lol.
  • Options
    DoctorbDoctorb Posts: 3,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, it was, you end up watching just to see the solution which can be addictive.
    I don't usually watch this type of programme but i had to skyplus it so i could check the answers, i'm glad I did because they gave five seconds to it and no explanation.
    I'm sure the person who compiled the highway code would get it wrong, even with official pictures!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    I rang the programme,but was told my call had not been selected.I presume you are supposed to call and call until successful,by which time you've spent a fortune in phone bills?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    murph wrote:
    I rang the programme,but was told my call had not been selected.I presume you are supposed to call and call until successful,by which time you've spent a fortune in phone bills?

Same thing happend here - i thought it was too easy to be true and didnt call back once i realised howit worked.