Options

Is there really any need for people like Kenzie in society, let alone the BB House?

SOTVSOTV Posts: 981
Forum Member
✭✭
Ok, at first I didn't understand why a member of the public had been allowed into celebrity Big Brother but then my girlfriend pointed out that he was one of the children from a funny little band who used to all wear scumbag-style Ben Sherman shirts in their music videos.

I've always enjoyed laughing at sub-human scum like Kenzie but when you see the level of vicousness 'people' like him are willing to show towards an old fool like John it really makes me question whether they deserve to live amongst decent human beings.

Obviously he would tell me 'you don't know me' in a semi-literate way but after judging his contributions I can only decide that the country would be better served by locking up anyone vaguely similar to this ignorant little child, perhaps in some sort of borstal where they could do menial task for the rest of their lives.

It disappoints me when 'people' like Kenzie are given celebrity status because it sends the message that their behaviour and attitude is somehow acceptable. I hope the public votes this weak pathetic little child out of the house ASAP and that decent members exact a suitable retribution whenever he is seen public.

Comments

• Options
    thmsthms Posts: 61,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it needed to be said..well said
    except for the suitable retribution bit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are you serious?

do you want to be taken seriously?

do you think it's ok to call people scum?

do you feel above everyone so as to pass social judgement?

guess you don't want to be taken seriously
  • Options
    TheBlueOneTheBlueOne Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...some Ben Sherman shirts are nice.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't really find anything offensive about Kenzie, he's just immature, but then he is 19 going on 14.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are you serious?

yes.

do you want to be taken seriously?

yes.

do you think it's ok to call people scum?

yes.

do you feel above everyone so as to pass social judgement?

difficult question, I certainly feel I am intellectually and morally superior to many (especially those who display charateristics like Kenzie).

guess you don't want to be taken seriously.

you guessed wrong then.
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I understand and agree with your sentiments.

The youth of today have no discipline and basically can do what they like. If parents could evesdrop on what their 10 years olds discuss ... they would be shocked.

Listen to youngsters

- kids throwing stones: You cannot tell me to stop, just you try and lay a finger on me and I'll have you up for attacking me

- kids just chatting: What about those condoms, all different flavours they were (these were around about 10 yrs of age)

Its society and the way children are dragged up.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm afraid SOTV that chav's like Kenzie are not only role models for the young but are breeding like rabbits.
    I suspect this is why the Roman civilisation declined.
  • Options
    loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    SOTV wrote:
    ignorant little child,
    Pot......kettle......black.
  • Options
    Dark StarDark Star Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Rubbish. Kenzie is an ordinary 19 year old lad from Chingford who happens, by a combination of hard work, talent and luck, to have found himself and his 9 mates in a chart topping band.

His reaction was no different to that of most young lads or lasses in that situation - perhaps a few more expletives than necessary but he was a bit tipsy.

These boards seem to typecast him as a 'burberry wearing chav' - utter snobbishness.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SOTV wrote:
    are you serious?

guess you don't want to be taken seriously.

you guessed wrong then.

then you seem to have picked an odd way to go about it. you've also picked an easy subject and your opinions only go to show what misconceptions people who feel above society have

to call someone scum, renders you as low as those you look down upon from your 'lofty' level
  • Options
    biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all kenzie did was display very ordinairy anger.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MsCrow wrote:
    then you seem to have picked an odd way to go about it. you've also picked an easy subject and your opinions only go to show what misconceptions people who feel above society have

to call someone scum, renders you as low as those you look down upon from your 'lofty' level

No! Chavs by definition are scum, doesnt reflect on the person using the term.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    biomorph04 wrote:
    all kenzie did was display very ordinairy anger.
    For a friday night in a taxi rank after having 15 pints. Oh and being a chav.
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dark Star wrote:
    His reaction was no different to that of most young lads or lasses in that situation - perhaps a few more expletives than necessary but he was a bit tipsy.

Drink excuses all then?

What excuses the threat of physical violence - or is that part of drink? Do all lads and lasses threaten violence and swear after a few drinks? *

Strange that Kenzie didn't think to apologise for HIS behaviour too when John apologised to him ... or is that a reaction most lads and lasses have. *

Perhaps it is. Many older people dare not leave their houses in the evening due to the bullish behaviour of kids/young adults.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MsCrow wrote:

Why is that?

Is it not the responsibility of decent people to point out unacceptable behaviour when it is displayed?

I'm not suggesting I'm some sort of an angel but I do feel that my morals fit in and allow society to progress whilst 'people' like Kenzie hold us all back.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How very lovely for you.

Did you hibernate through your teenage years or were mummy and daddy rich enough to keep you away from such sub-human scum like actual people?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nothing wrong with being a chav. its a lot better than being a snob.
  • Options
    digijunkiedigijunkie Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I quite like chavs.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry but I do really believe that the OP was on a mission to create controversy. :p
  • Options
    Dark StarDark Star Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    SOTV: 'People like Kenzie' - we do like to generalise don't we?

Threaten violence? Kenzie was merely shooting his mouth off - there's no threat there - all image - but I guess you'd look for any excuse to knock him?

JM is a miserable and ungrateful so and so - a fine example to youth!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomorrow wrote:
    Many older people dare not leave their houses in the evening due to the bullish behaviour of kids/young adults.

most older people don't leave their houses in the evening because they're watching tv.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    biomorph04 wrote:
    nothing wrong with being a chav. its a lot better than being a snob.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:D

Oh thanks for that, yes and there's nothing wrong with being a mugger, much better than being a white collar tax evader. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JonDoe wrote:
    How very lovely for you.

Did you hibernate through your teenage years or were mummy and daddy rich enough to keep you away from such sub-human scum like actual people?

No, I had a great time, a lot of drugs, a lot of booze etc.

One thing I managed to keep intact however was my intelligence, ability to speak properly and a respect for the elderly even when they are aggravating. What about you?

Also, why should I feel the need to apologise for being wealthy?
  • Options
    SwipeSwipe Posts: 6,381
    Forum Member
    I bet he'll feel a right prat when he watches that after he's out. Talk about cringeworthy.
  • Options
    DillholeMcGintyDillholeMcGinty Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Throw the chav down the well, so my country can be free!

/borat reference

:)