3 a.m column(Mirror)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,216
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone read this and how reliable is what they post?

I.e today have:

* G4 signed £1.5 miilon record deal.
* EE chris parker is to take Tim Kash's posititon to present Mtv news show while he is away.
*There wicked whisper is Which boyband member is hoping the secrets of his love life don't come out. He pretends to be straight so as to not alienate his fans. So why is he so embarrassed about dating a former Mr Gay uk contestant? Maybe its because he is barely over the legal age?

Comments

• ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    brooksider wrote:
    Anyone read this and how reliable is what they post?

I.e today have:

* G4 signed £1.5 miilon record deal.
    * EE chris parker is to take Tim Kash's posititon to present Mtv news show while he is away.
    *There wicked whisper is Which boyband member is hoping the secrets of his love life don't come out. He pretends to be straight so as to not alienate his fans. So why is he so embarrassed about dating a former Mr Gay uk contestant? Maybe its because he is barely over the legal age?

If you look at The X Factor forum, the news about G4 is correct.

Cannot comment on the other two stories - but could probably hazard a guess at the third ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just this 3 a.m column is the only think worth buying the mirror newspaper for, as is always quite intresting.

And Fiona Phillips column can be funny sometimes, as she says what she really thinks, also tv land column is good to read sometimes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    The 3am girls always appear to me to be smug, know it all, bitchy women who unless you brown nose them to death, slag you off in their column. Cant stand them.
    Forum Member
    The Mirror is the paper I read but I cannot bear Fiona Phillips - if you want someone who speaks their mind, try Carole Malone in The Sunday Mirror - I think she's great :D

Ian Hyland in The Sunday Mirror is a better TV writer than Jim Shelley in my opinion - nothing to do with the fact that I fancy him or anything :o:o:o;)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most critics, slag off celebrities to get a name for themselves. I think its sad that you have to be bitchy and nasty to make your name known. Especially the people who write newspaper columns.

I cant remember his name but there is one in a national newpaper- the sun or the mirror. His slogan is "The tv critic with a widescreen mouth" or something like that. I think he is one of the critics who slag everyone and everything off, just to get some respect. Everything in his column is just bitching and nastiness.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The person you are thinking of is Gary Bushell.

What boyband is the wicked whisper about? The only boybands I can think of are Busted and Blue!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ithisethat wrote:
    The person you are thinking of is Gary Bushell.

What boyband is the wicked whisper about? The only boybands I can think of are Busted and Blue!

There are loads of boybands, but wonder who it is?
    Barely over legal age must be recently 18.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i may know who it is, but it isn't my place to say!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    I think the 3am bitches have hinted quite a bit recently that one member of Blue is bisexual.
    Clue: The Posh one.

“Which boyband member is hoping the secrets of his love life don't come out. He pretends to be straight so as to not alienate his fans. So why is he so embarrassed about dating a former Mr Gay UK contestant? Maybe its because he is barely over the legal age?”

Two members of McFly are gay – so it might be one of them.

As long as no names are mentioned, the thread can not be closed down.
  • Nine Bob NoteNine Bob Note Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 3AM girls seem obsessed with trying to out music industry closet cases; Who do they think they are? Popbitch?

I haven't listened to a word the sexist bitches have said since the stated that men should be forced to wear ties to work, because women get period pain (I mean, WTF??) :rolleyes:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 3am girls are victims of this fashion nastiness that seems to be going around with alot of columnist and critics.

They do seem over eager to out these boy band people. I think they just like to cause a scandle. they must have accused every band or singer of being gay.

Why- who will ever know.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    Homosexuality and fame is still very taboo – so journalists get more off a kick out of speculating on people’s sexuality.

But yeah, I have mentioned this before and i do agree that the 3am girls (bitches/witches) do seem overly keen on “outing” as many celebrities as they can.
    If you believe what they write, then anyone from Rolf Harris to Jude Law has had a homosexual experience.

Pop Bitch names and shames, which makes them more reliable.
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    The 3am girls always appear to me to be smug, know it all, bitchy women who unless you brown nose them to death, slag you off in their column. Cant stand them.

Couldn't agree more. They're the reason I don't buy the Mirror.

Pleased to see yesterday that its sales are at an all time low. Very well deserved, IMO. :sleep:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I cannot bear Fiona Phillips
    You are not alone. That woman is awful.
  • baileybotsbaileybots Posts: 6,996
    Forum Member
    darling wrote:
    Couldn't agree more. They're the reason I don't buy the Mirror.

Pleased to see yesterday that its sales are at an all time low. Very well deserved, IMO. :sleep:
    they are like little hitlers :eek:
    its a case of agree with us or we will slag you off :( :mad:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You are not alone. That woman is awful.

She is truly hideous and writes in a very mawkish and crass way. She seems obsessed with weight, claiming that when she was 12 she was a size 14 or similar and how 'it scarred her for life' . Absolute drivel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring back the "Today" newspaper!
  • Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since the 3am girls arrived on the scene the other tabloids have been trying to get on the bitchy girls act. The Sun now has Victoria Newton and the Star The Bitches. I always read The Mirror, its far more newsworthy than the facist Sun.

About the gay boyband members, it was hinted on Popbitch that some members of McFly are gay. But then whats new about a boyband having gay members?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    I always read The Mirror, its far more newsworthy than the facist Sun.
    More newsworthy? Two sides of the same coin I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hey thats the first time i have heard that some members of Mcfly are gay which ones? Does anyone know if Tom from Mcfly is gay?
    Forum Member
    Hey thats the first time i have heard that some members of Mcfly are gay which ones? Does anyone know if Tom from Mcfly is gay?

We wouldn't be able to say on here - the thread would be closed and the posts removed :)
  • Nine Bob NoteNine Bob Note Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About the gay boyband members, it was hinted on Popbitch that some members of McFly are gay. But then whats new about a boyband having gay members?

*Insert inappropriate remark about one of them looking like a stereotypical bull dyke* :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member

He's the one with the massive jaw isn't he?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Typical, it would be Tom, he is ugly, couldn't it have been one of the others.
  • Mr CableMr Cable Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I remember Chris Moyles referring to these women as the 3 Are Mingers girls.....