Options

My cat is a.....

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
When he was younger he had a little fluffy toy which was attached to a short plastic stick by a piece of string. He used to put the fluffy toy in his mouth and drag it into the bedroom and then miaow at us loudly. At first we thought he might have got it stuck in between his teeth or something, but he never seemed to be in any sort of discomfort and he kept doing the same thing so we assumed there wasn't a problem.

Then one night we watched him drag his toy back into the living room. Ahhh how cute we thought as he pulled his favourite toy around.

Then shock horror! He positioned himself over the stick and started to vibrate. This supposedly cute cat, without any of those sort of urges was pleasuring himself on a plastic stick. His little pink persian penis throbbing with sexual desire as he gave in to his basic animal instincts.

So, you see, my cat is a pervert!

Comments

• Options
    timeytimey Posts: 19,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bob.bobsta wrote:
    When he was younger he had a little fluffy toy which was attached to a short plastic stick by a piece of string. He used to put the fluffy toy in his mouth and drag it into the bedroom and then miaow at us loudly. At first we thought he might have got it stuck in between his teeth or something, but he never seemed to be in any sort of discomfort and he kept doing the same thing so we assumed there wasn't a problem.

Then one night we watched him drag his toy back into the living room. Ahhh how cute we thought as he pulled his favourite toy around.

Then shock horror! He positioned himself over the stick and started to vibrate. This supposedly cute cat, without any of those sort of urges was pleasuring himself on a plastic stick. His little pink persian penis throbbing with sexual desire as he gave in to his basic animal instincts.

So, you see, my cat is a pervert!

A pervert??!! Surely he is doing what comes naturally. (Shouldn't he be neutered anyway? :eek: )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pervert??!! Surely he is doing what comes naturally. (Shouldn't he be neutered anyway? :eek: )

He is neutered!!!

That's why he's a pervert. He shouldn't have those sort of urges.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bob.bobsta wrote:
    He is neutered!!!

Oh, sorry. That's weird. I never would have thought it possible. :)
  • Options
    ipod_and_laptopipod_and_laptop Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My cats more special, it only has 3 legs :)
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    My cats more special, it only has 3 legs :)

Sounds like Bob's has five!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bob.bobsta wrote:
    He is neutered!!!

My male cat has been done but he still frequently attempts to mount his sister (dont think incest is an issue in the feline world). Problem is, he doesnt seem to have a clue what he should be doing one he gets there and ends up just staying like that til she bites him. :eek:
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    bob.bobsta wrote:
    He is neutered!

I think I missed something behind the bike sheds.

If he's been neutered, then no more kittens, that bit I understand, but he can still (ahem) get visibly excited?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KJ44 wrote:
    I think I missed something behind the bike sheds.

If he's been neutered, then no more kittens, that bit I understand, but he can still (ahem) get visibly excited?

Yes. His little cat cock was out for all to see.
  • Options
    lemoncurdlemoncurd Posts: 57,778
    Forum Member
    Odd that he prefers toys to real pussy.
  • Options
    tonbangerattytonbangeratty Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    Problem is, he doesnt seem to have a clue what he should be doing one he gets there and ends up just staying like that til she bites him. :eek:

What's wrong with that? It works for me! ;)

By the way, our cat is....................dead. Poor Hoagy has been gone now for just over four years, and we still miss him so much we can't bring ourselves to get another pusscat. :cry:
  • Options
    jagger2kjagger2k Posts: 3,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    My male cat has been done but he still frequently attempts to mount his sister (dont think incest is an issue in the feline world). Problem is, he doesnt seem to have a clue what he should be doing one he gets there and ends up just staying like that til she bites him. :eek:
    aint there some sort of animal law against this type of stuff? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's wrong with that? It works for me! ;)

By the way, our cat is....................dead. Poor Hoagy has been gone now for just over four years, and we still miss him so much we can't bring ourselves to get another pusscat. :cry:
    (Hey I say pusscat too! :) )

We miss ours too - she died in January. We will get another, but it won't be for a while.
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    NewWoman wrote:

I recall reading that the male cat's member is designed (by evolution) to cause a painful sensation in the female that triggers something or other when he's done the deed, I forget the wince-making details, so if they are getting down and dirty, she will bite him afterwards, what self respecting cat wouldn't if that happened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jagger2k wrote:
    aint there some sort of animal law against this type of stuff? :eek:

Well, I dont know if there are cat police, but I've just heard on Sky Sports that the ref has sent off a 7 foot cat from a football match :eek: :confused:
  • Options
    moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A cat we had years ago used to do bad things to one of my then small daughter's hand knitted school cardigan. It began to get worrying when we used to find said cardigan half in and half out the cat flap in the morning - we assumed he was trying to take his "conquest" out to show the local moggies what he had pulled! :eek: :D (BTW try explaining to a five year old what the cat is doing to her school jumper and why :( )
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, our cat does that to jumpers, but also to soft toys. His favourite used to be my daughter's pyjama case, which was Sylvester (so at least it was intra-species). Now she's moved out he's taken a shine to my hot water bottle. It's one of those you put in the microwave to heat up, and it's a dog, so he's branching out.

It's lucky I'm easygoing. Another owner might be annoyed at being woken during the night because the bed's shaking due to a cat humping.;) :D

BTW, he's been neutered too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moogester wrote:
    A cat we had years ago used to do bad things to one of my then small daughter's hand knitted school cardigan. It began to get worrying when we used to find said cardigan half in and half out the cat flap in the morning - we assumed he was trying to take his "conquest" out to show the local moggies what he had pulled! :eek: :D (BTW try explaining to a five year old what the cat is doing to her school jumper and why :( )
    Just say he loves it and he's giving it a cuddle. :D
  • Options
    JRHJRH Posts: 6,588
    Forum Member
    The dog's tried to have rumpy with my leg a few times now, and he's neutered.

I still think they like to have a go, sometimes. :D
  • Options
    handymelonhandymelon Posts: 15,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of our neutered male Toms used to lick himself into a state of huge excitement and then lift his head up to give us all a look. The worst time was when the minister came round to discuss our wedding :eek:
    I had to kick the little sod so that he overbalanced to stop him from doing it!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jrhnewark wrote:
    The dog's tried to have rumpy with my leg a few times now, and he's neutered.

I still think they like to have a go, sometimes. :D

You think you've got problems? My dog is a girl, and is also neutered. She likes to do rudies with the cushions on the settee, and normally will choose to do it when I have visitors (which thankfully isn't too often) She does it to attention seek because of course I immediately tell her off or pull the cushion away. :o
  • Options
    JRHJRH Posts: 6,588
    Forum Member
    flicker wrote:
    You think you've got problems? My dog is a girl, and is also neutered. She likes to do rudies with the cushions on the settee, and normally will choose to do it when I have visitors (which thankfully isn't too often) She does it to attention seek because of course I immediately tell her off or pull the cushion away. :o
    First I've heard of a girly dog doing that... where did she learn it from? :p;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must be something about the time of year.

One of our (seven) cats has recently started doing the deed with random teddy bears around the house. And yes, he's been neutered too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    brundles wrote:
    Must be something about the time of year.

One of our (seven) cats has recently started doing the deed with random teddy bears around the house. And yes, he's been neutered too.
    This is weird. I've had several (neutered) cats and never have any of them done anything like this (that I've noticed anyway).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jrhnewark wrote:
    First I've heard of a girly dog doing that... where did she learn it from? :p;)

I dunno, my previous Cav, also a girl, was the same! But she was a rescue dog, so I always blamed it on a bad upbringing. No excuses with this one, I had her from 7 weeks old. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought most animals didnt actually get pleasure out of having sex?? That it was just us humans and a few other lucky animals. Cats not being one of them!