ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    mar10_a wrote:
    Just wanted to be the first to say it. :eek:

Has it been confirmed?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Thought so after seeing her shocking performance on GMTV this morning. So wooden - you can see why she's a model and not a dancer or actress.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Peter and Katie. :D
  • Options
    IknowicouldIknowicould Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean their agent(s).
  • Options
    Richie_lecturer1977Richie_lecturer1977 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One sh*g too many for Mr Wood & Ms Silicon :eek:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone said this to me today, but i said no. I wasnt under the impression she was, they said she looked like she was on GMTV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was just on the news on Capital so I'd say its been confirmed.

Hope the poor thing doesnt get her looks and his brains. :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But has it been confirmed? She certainly looks it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    But has it been confirmed? She certainly looks it
    Isnt this irritating? Someone starts a thread with a one line sentence, with no word on how they heard it, if its true etc .... :mad: She has been photographed recently with a definitely rounded tum, and she is as thin as rake normally, so maybe she IS preggers.
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    she said nothing about it on tv today she said that she was getting married thats it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    It was on radio 1 newsbeat at 5.45 that the baby is due sometime in the summer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Isnt this irritating? Someone starts a thread with a one line sentence, with no word on how they heard it, if its true etc .... :mad: She has been photographed recently with a definitely rounded tum, and she is as thin as rake normally, so maybe she IS preggers.

Totally :mad:

But apparently she is and it has been confirmed - just in time for Eurovision as well - think VB is bad for PR drives :rolleyes: Poor child is all I can say :(
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    I'm so unobservant. Can't believe I watched GMTV this morning and didn't notice she was preggers. I think I was distracted by her miming and the really crap song!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know how far gone she is?

People on here are saying she looked pregnant on GMTV, which would mean shes a good few months gone if shes showing already.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    NewWoman wrote:
    Does anyone know how far gone she is?

People on here are saying she looked pregnant on GMTV, which would mean shes a good few months gone if shes showing already.

No idea - but she certainly looks pregnant in this picture - vile monstrosity that she is

Although, the article said she'll wed Peter Andre in September - and I would imagine she'll wait until after the birth
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally :mad:

But apparently she is and it has been confirmed - just in time for Eurovision as well - think VB is bad for PR drives :rolleyes: Poor child is all I can say :(

Stone the crows... ANOTHER Jordan sprog? Cue endless OK shoots with her and Gormless cradling her expanding tum...

Yuck :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cue endless OK shoots with her and Gormless cradling her expanding tum...

Yuck :(

Oh totally - we've had it all really - endless pictures of Harvey, Peter Andre, the engagement, the wedding dresses now this next pregnancy - she is just vile :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Im laughing my head off here, I just said to my brother who has popped round to borrow a cup of sugar (yeh rite, he wants a bit of my curry more like), "Ooooh Jordan is pregnant" and he said, "Gordon who?"
    LOL..........
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    Wait for the OK! spread....
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    found a news story about it :)

Jordan and Peter expecting a baby
    Last updated 25 February 2005

Jordan and Peter Andre are expecting a baby in the Summer.

The celeb couple say they wanted to wait for an all clear from a scan before announcing their news because Jordan (aka Katie Price) had health complications when she had her first son Harvey.

They found out today that the baby is healthy and well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Im laughing my head off here, I just said to my brother who has popped round to borrow a cup of sugar (yeh rite, he wants a bit of my curry more like), "Ooooh Jordan is pregnant" and he said, "Gordon who?"
    LOL..........

Is Tiger your brother? :eek: :eek: :eek:

He always calls her Gordon! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    found a news story about it :)

Jordan and Peter expecting a baby
    Last updated 25 February 2005

Jordan and Peter Andre are expecting a baby in the Summer.

The celeb couple say they wanted to wait for an all clear from a scan before announcing their news because Jordan (aka Katie Price) had health complications when she had her first son Harvey.

They found out today that the baby is healthy and well.

That is understandable but Harveys blindness didnt show up on a scan or nor do a lot of medical conditions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Heaven help us! :rolleyes:

I wonder if the timing would exclude her from the Eurovision, though? That would be at least one bonus, I guess.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to go against what seems like the majority but - Congratulations to Katie & Peter.

I completely understand her keeping quiet about this until given the all-clear and I can empathise with how difficult the last few months will have been trying to keep it quiet with all of the press speculation.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were not waiting for the 'all clear' she was denying it this morning but realised everyone would start talking so the PR kicked in and it got announced!