Andrea McLean GMTV

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
Forum Member
Re Andrea McLean GMTV

Notice the lack of a wedding ring and an article a few weeks ago that she shares a flat with here sister and little boy..
Is she seperated??

any ideas??

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fly100 wrote:
    Notice the lack of a wedding ring and an article a few weeks ago that she share a flat with here sister and little boy..

any ideas??

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 233
    Forum Member
    I remember reading a headline in the paper shop, oooh months ago now, along the lines of "GMTVs Andrea admits "I am a love cheat"". I didnt actually read the article tho so I dont know details.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    The report in the paper was of her "relationship" with a co star on a Uk Style show "Our House"

She admitted she had done wrong and was trying to rite the wrongs if mem serves correctly
  • IknowicouldIknowicould Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GMTV weathergirl Andrea Mclean has confessed to having an affair with TV builder Steve Toms.

She told The Sun she had split with her husband, BBC producer Nick Green because of the affair with her Our House co-presenter. She confessed all during an emotional interview with the daily rag saying that the affair began when her marriage began to founder.

She has since quit Our House and broken off all contact with Toms.

mywimbledon
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Read some article in the sundays a few weeks ago in which she described herself as a single mum.
  • IknowicouldIknowicould Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For some reason, she looks very much like Posh Spice to me. Something about the eyes and nose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    I remember a few years ago when Andrea went on holiday and a gorgeous Scottish woman took over the weather, she was allegedly said to have thrown a hissy fit because the new girl got more fan mail than her, and she got her the sack.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    It appears that she has left her husband, although I haven't read anything recently to confirm this. I had noticed as well, that since the start of this year she has not been wearing her wedding ring.
    Seems to be the way at the moment, that people get a bit success on TV and their personal lifes go to pot.
    Zoe Ball and Gaby Roslin are another 2 TV faces having marriage problems. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Now let's see. Andrea is 35, and I'm just coming up to my 20th wedding anniversary. The year before I got married, I had a workmate called Bob who worshipped the ground that Andrea walked on. I make that 21 years ago, which means She was 14 at the time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrea McLean has not been presenting GMTV for 21 years! What are you on about?
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris1957 wrote:
    Now let's see. Andrea is 35, and I'm just coming up to my 20th wedding anniversary. The year before I got married, I had a workmate called Bob who worshipped the ground that Andrea walked on. I make that 21 years ago, which means She was 14 at the time.

Well it obviously wasn't Andrea then

But if it was 21 years ago then TVAM was on air , so maybe the female presenter could have been Angela Rippon, Anna Ford, Anne Diamond , Jayne Irving or Kathy Taylor ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Is Andrea Maclean pregnant??? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    she is back with Steve Toms and they are having a baby
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Masey wrote:
    Is Andrea Maclean pregnant??? :confused:

She's clearly pregnant now and I think the father is the builder bloke called Steve whom she originally had an affair with. She has a son with her ex-husband, who she has now divorced.