katie price on eurovision JORDAN

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Heck did anyone see this show tonight!

What a pile of twaddle, well done Javine she deserved to win.

Jordan on the hand hand (I actually like the girl) what a nightmare, well done for trying and getting the votes but please someone should have told her not yet, it takes practise and time!

Maybe comic relief fame acadamy would have been more suited!

She has a body to die for and all the things in the world one could only dream of, however to make a true pratt of yourself like that takes guts............... (or stupidity).

Why the heck thats all I can say, stick to the pas and the modelling, I think she let herself down tonight and the people who actually put her up for ity shame on you!

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a rather dire effort by Katie, I feel sorry for her, she so wanted to win. Did you see Javine walk up to her and shake her hand, sarcasticly.

But that was a well deserved win by Javine.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peacellily wrote:

Jordan on the hand hand (I actually like the girl) what a nightmare, well done for trying and getting the votes but please someone should have told her not yet, it takes practise and time!

She has a body to die for and all the things in the world one could only dream of, however to make a true pratt of yourself like that takes guts............... (or stupidity).

Why the heck thats all I can say, stick to the pas and the modelling, I think she let herself down tonight and the people who actually put her up for ity shame on you!

She was exactly as I thought she would be - terrible.
    The outfit - she looked like a pregnant olympic gymnast hooker.
    The voice - like Kylie on helium being played out of tune.
    The tan - an orange monstrosity.

Sack the stylist, the PA, the advisors and the voice-coaches.
  • pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member

Sack the stylist, the PA, the advisors and the voice-coaches.

What was with the pink sparkly footless tights the 'dancers' were wearing too? Looked like a dance class from my schooldays in the 80s! :o
  • Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt quite sorry for Jordan actually. Whoever told the woman she could sing? She was diabolical! Totally out of tune, if she had gone through it would have been nil points again. She looked like an inflated Barbie Doll, that catsuit was hideous. The songs was ok maybe if she had've sung it well she would have got through?

We know Javine cani sing well live, however I haven't always liked her attitude at times. Her song was catchy but nothing special. The again it is Eurovision, and most of the songs in it are shit.
  • IknowicouldIknowicould Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally missed it.

Intentionally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt quite sorry for Jordan actually. Whoever told the woman she could sing? She was diabolical! Totally out of tune, if she had gone through it would have been nil points again. She looked like an inflated Barbie Doll, that catsuit was hideous. The songs was ok maybe if she had've sung it well she would have got through?

Totally agree. It's a good song but boy was she dire. She was totally out of tune. I've heard Victoria Beckahm sing live on TV and she was far better. I think Katie should stick to modelling.

*''I'm not just anybody (boom, boom)'' * :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I coudn't agree with you more as I said I like Jordan1

But surely someone in her crew/friend/stylist could have said well good idea to sing however you are not good enough yet, putting it kindly!

I think these people ie stylist/mangers are paid to be nice to who they are managing rather than actually tell it to them straight.

I also feel sorry for her as the performance was in a word dreadful!

The catsuit, fab on her noramlly but pregas please NOOO.

I am all for women pregnant proud of their bumps etc. but that was tacky, big style!

If I was her I would lay low for a few weeks and just forget about the whole thing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peacellily wrote:
    I coudn't agree with you more as I said I like Jordan1

But surely someone in her crew/friend/stylist could have said well good idea to sing however you are not good enough yet, putting it kindly!

I think these people ie stylist/mangers are paid to be nice to who they are managing rather than actually tell it to them straight.

I also feel sorry for her as the performance was in a word dreadful!

The catsuit, fab on her noramlly but pregas please NOOO.

I am all for women pregnant proud of their bumps etc. but that was tacky, big style!

If I was her I would lay low for a few weeks and just forget about the whole thing!

Why are you all feeling sorry for her - I quote: 'I wanted to give something back to the british public after their 2 years of support recently'.

OK love, why not just disappear? OK, cos you're desperate for publicity, especially if The Andre sees the error of his ways.

She really thought she could win - she is ruthless...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the support has been for her son which I guess is fair enough so good on her there!

My argument is who the heck told her she could do this in the first place.

Maybe she did think she could win as management and the sun have built her up so much its unbelieveable!

Thats the press for you!
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    You'd have thought I'd be all 'Jordaned' out but no!

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. It has been painfully (and I really do mean painfully) obvious that she CANNOT sing since she attempted to launch a singing career on one of her BBC3 documentaries, when she couldn't get a record deal because no one would take her seriously. She further subjected us when she was in the jungle on 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' and Alex Best remarked 'if she wants a singing career, she should really keep her mouth shut' (about the most interesting thing she has ever said) Ms Price must have been aware of this and her lack of ability but no, she decided to carry on regardless. She deserved the utter humiliation she suffered tonight and she only has herself to blame. She wouldn't have even got through the first round of Pop Idol.

She looked awful, she sounded dire, she got booed, she was humiliated - now, why doesn't she realise that the majority of the British public loathe her and just f*ck off and do us all a favour? Please
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    heck say it like it is lol!!

There was me being all polite :)
  • 3in13in1 Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peacellily wrote:

Javine was a worthy winner (anybody see the nipslip?) and as for Jordan, geez, she was like a Barbie version of Mr Blobby on helium and they way the vote was going sometimes I thought the dreadful thing was going to win!
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sounds perfect for a eurovision song contest entrant - may have done well ..... looks like people outside the UK voted for her .. perhaps they have seen the light ... and we are too far up ourselves ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well this is what gets me?

It really was a close call, I mean did those people really want Jordan to win?

I just didnt get it she was awful.

O.K. so she would have been well preganant by then so the catsuit would defo be out the window, what the heck would she have worn?

I mean the idea was to get someone to win eurovision, or at least gain some points??
    Forum Member
    peacellily wrote:
    heck say it like it is lol!!

There was me being all polite :)

lol :)

I'm not one to beat about the bush - especially when it comes to the vile orange munta.

I note you are saying that it's the fault of whoever told her she could sing. To to be honest, I can't believe anyone ever has (except maybe Peter Andre) Certainly, from what I've seen of her recording in a studio, she was repeatedly being asked to sing again because she couldn't hit the notes and it was clear from the producers faces that they thought she was dire. She must have watched this - I believe she had editorial control - but, nevertheless, she was determined to launch a singing career no matter what - ability had nothing to do with it. What happened tonight is her own stupid fault
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd have thought I'd be all 'Jordaned' out but no!

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. It has been painfully (and I really do mean painfully) obvious that she CANNOT sing since she attempted to launch a singing career on one of her BBC3 documentaries, when she couldn't get a record deal because no one would take her seriously. She further subjected us when she was in the jungle on 'I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here' and Alex Best remarked 'if she wants a singing career, she should really keep her mouth shut' (about the most interesting thing she has ever said) Ms Price must have been aware of this and her lack of ability but no, she decided to carry on regardless. She deserved the utter humiliation she suffered tonight and she only has herself to blame. She wouldn't have even got through the first round of Pop Idol.

She looked awful, she sounded dire, she got booed, she was humiliated - now, why doesn't she realise that the majority of the British public loathe her and just f*ck off and do us all a favour? Please

Hear Hear :)

I can see her in the next few year's editions of OK magazine, posing in soft-focus with Pete: 'Yeah, well the fing is, I didn't want to win, I'm aving a baby anyway. Javine is a tart and none of them can sing - I am the only talented one there' etc. etc. I knew the Brits would vote for Javine and I don't care - I'm better in bed than her'........... :yawn:

I actually think this could be very damaging for her career. If she had been good at singing, even I (who loathe her) would have thought 'fair play', but she has ruined herself through her ego and has proven she is famous only as a 'glamour' model. Shame.
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... and how they laughed on the night of the eurovision song contest when this thread was brought back ....

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol :)

I'm not one to beat about the bush - especially when it comes to the vile orange munta.

I note you are saying that it's the fault of whoever told her she could sing. To to be honest, I can't believe anyone ever has (except maybe Peter Andre) Certainly, from what I've seen of her recording in a studio, she was repeatedly being asked to sing again because she couldn't hit the notes and it was clear from the producers faces that they thought she was dire. She must have watched this - I believe she had editorial control - but, nevertheless, she was determined to launch a singing career no matter what - ability had nothing to do with it. What happened tonight is her own stupid fault

That may well be the case but my worry is she came a close second???

Who the heck would want a large woman in a catsuit who cant really sing represent Britain??

Surely the public are not that daft?
    Forum Member
    peacellily wrote:
    That may well be the case but my worry is she came a close second???

Who the heck would want a large woman in a catsuit who cant really sing represent Britain??

Surely the public are not that daft?

Well, from what I've read on here, people did vote for her and wanted her to win - but not for the right reasons. The main thoughts behind it were (i) sheer entertainment value and (ii) to see her die on her arse so she'd never sing again

I think we got both anyway tonight :)
    Forum Member
    Hear Hear :)

I can see her in the next few year's editions of OK magazine, posing in soft-focus with Pete: 'Yeah, well the fing is, I didn't want to win, I'm aving a baby anyway. Javine is a tart and none of them can sing - I am the only talented one there' etc. etc. I knew the Brits would vote for Javine and I don't care - I'm better in bed than her'........... :yawn:

I actually think this could be very damaging for her career. If she had been good at singing, even I (who loathe her) would have thought 'fair play', but she has ruined herself through her ego and has proven she is famous only as a 'glamour' model. Shame.

God, yes, we'll have the fallout in OK - not to mention the ongoing pregnancy and wedding plans :rolleyes:
  • macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank the lord common sense has prevailed and the vile slapper got what she deserved. How I laughed when Javine shook her hand.
  • jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,038
    Forum Member
    It was a decent enough euro song, but she was crap. She can't sing and has all the grace of a hippo.

And what exactly was she going to do at the actual competition? She'd be 6 months pregnant for gods sake! Carrying 3 balloons instead of 2.

She's already started blaming everyone else for the fact she was rubbish. Typical Jordan.
  • HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    i found it funny to watch, she looked like a pink disaster!
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    I thought Katie did well. At five months pregnant, she came a very close second in a field of supposedly accomplished singers.

Javine was adequate - just - as a poor imitation of last year's winner. Less good looking, an even worse song and less well sung - if that were possible. She has absolutely no presence or personality whatsoever. I'll be amazed if we do any good at Eurovision.

But then again who cares.

At least I won't have to sit through the old cobblers if Jordan isn't on it. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair to Jordan, although she didn't sing it well, its her song which is stuck in my head at the moment.

Javine's is ok, and I think she deserved to win in terms of performance, but I certainly can't remember how it went.

A Eurovision entry has to be ctachy, and i'm not sure if this one is catchy enough...