Options

Richard or Judy or Phil and Fern

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
Forum Member
Who do you prefer?? I prefer Phil and Fern, they are more natural and down to earth and have a brilliant rapport where as Richard and Judy both wanted to be heard and would often speak over each other which was most annoying!

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kazzap wrote:
    Who do you prefer?? I prefer Phil and Fern, they are more natural and down to earth and have a brilliant rapport where as Richard and Judy both wanted to be heard and would often speak over each other which was most annoying!

SHUT UP JUDY

:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SHUT UP JUDY

:eek:

I like Richard and Judy, but I also like Fern and Phillip so I don't mind.
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Phil & Fern all the way for me. Natural, funny and great chemistry. When they start giggling, I can't help but laugh along :D

As for Richard & Judy - unprofessional, rude, patronising, childish, petulant has-beens :mad:
  • Options
    topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
    Forum Member
    Phil and Fern are both lovely and obviously love working together and appreciate their jobs and have a ball. Its nice to see
  • Options
    Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like if I'm the ONLY one backing good old R & J.... :D

It's GOT to be Richard & Judy - I can't STAND Phil and Fern - they make me sick! Phil is like a bloody old woman 90% of the time - love the way he tries desperately to get into the female-related conversations and fails miserably, while Fern is, well, just TOO sickly and smug for my liking! :mad:
  • Options
    moondancermoondancer Posts: 1,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote:
    Looks like if I'm the ONLY one backing good old R & J.... :D

It's GOT to be Richard & Judy - I can't STAND Phil and Fern - they make me sick! Phil is like a bloody old woman 90% of the time - love the way he tries desperately to get into the female-related conversations and fails miserably, while Fern is, well, just TOO sickly and smug for my liking! :mad:
    As compared to Richard trying to butt into conversations like a gossipy old fishwife 100% of the time!!?? In the meantime, Fern shows a genuine empathy and rapport with her guests - as opposed to Judy's sycophantic blatherings, which are mostly in the same pathetic vein as her husband's. :mad:

R&J make me heave: Phil & Fern make me giggle. :D
  • Options
    FA.WWE.WCW.EEFA.WWE.WCW.EE Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    no one can beat the King and Queen of day time telly
    Richard and Judy
  • Options
    NewcastleNewcastle Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phil and Fern
  • Options
    Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phillip and Fearne all the way! When R&J left This Morning I thought it would be the end of the road but along come Phil and Fearne and they are a million times more natural than R&J ever were. They have a great chemistry and seem warm and genuine. Plus their both hillarious.

Does anyone even like Richard and Judy anymore?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard and Judy, in particular Richard have disappeared so far up their own backsides its a wonder they can see daylight. I happened to catch them last week rabbiting on about some pedophile drama, Richard arrogantly assumed that he was the reasonable voice of middle england. Whatever. I found Des & Mel far more interesting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Richard is an arrogant, full of himself know it all who knows nothing, who continually makes many of us cringe by insisting on mentioning sex/sex acts/swear words/genitalia or orgasms at every given opportunity in order to reinforce the fact that he would have us think he is "cool with anything like that", when all he comes across as is someone who is getting a bit of a kick out of it.
    He is so incredibly sycophantic and arse licking to certain celebrities it defies belief, and so incredibly rude, irritable and dismissive of the "plebian general public" nearly every week, Im surprised nobody has tried to punch him. He is so much like David Brent on The Office - its almost unbelieveable.

Judy - for all her years of broadcasting, just seems to have lost the plot recently.

I prefer Phil and Fern because they seem genuinely pleasant people, not arrogant in the least, seem genuinely interested in their guests - whether or not they are famous and dont feel the need to condescend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    I much prefer Phil and Fern. Richard and Judy seem to have a very high opinion of themselves and keep going on about this Book Club and the effect it's had - totally forgetting to mention Oprah Winfrey started it in America about 8 years before they did.
    I just feel sorry for Judy and watching them on the Xmas Who Wants To Be A Millionaire was absolutely cringeworthy. He embarrassed her and just didn't care. I think he sees it as part of his act now to laugh at her expense.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Phil and Fern
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phillip and Fearne all the way! When R&J left This Morning I thought it would be the end of the road but along come Phil and Fearne and they are a million times more natural than R&J ever were. They have a great chemistry and seem warm and genuine. Plus their both hillarious.

Does anyone even like Richard and Judy anymore?

No, it didn't happen like that at all.

When Richard and Judy left,....Phil and Ferne didn't come along.

John Leslie was presenting "This Morning" for a long while before Philip became a presenter on the show.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much prefer Phil and Fern
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richard and Judy there channel 4 show is crap.
  • Options
    POLO 1POLO 1 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Phil & Fern are "So Much Better" than Richard & Moody - sorry - Judy. It is visibly clear that they are great friends & This Morning has gone from strength to strength. Channel 4 must have thought they had finished "This Morning" when R & J left, but if you ask me, they did ITV1 a favour. However, I think that R & J's programme should change it's name - I think "Good Yawning" is far more appropiate. :p
  • Options
    POLO 1POLO 1 Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Richard and Judy
    They're as much a King & Queen as Charles & Gorilla will be !!! :)
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would say Phil and Fern, ahead of R & J and the King and Queen of Bland, Des and Mel.

But Fern is beginning to irritate and Phil needs to start tinting his hair again. The shade of grey against his skin makes him look like he needs a liver transplant.
  • Options
    rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is it only Kings and Queens?!?

The QUEENS of Daytime are; Kay Adams, Josie D'arby, Kerry McFadden and Sheree Hewson from loose women.

The next best are Richard and Judy (love the ad where judy swears) then last has to be Fern and Phil they are boring and not nearly as good as Gloria Hunniford and anybody.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Judy Judy! I'm Talking To Ya Judy!....Shush....She Talks And She Spoils it....Isn't that right Judy? Judy Judy! I'm Talking To Ya Judy....Shush...