The Simpsons season 6 DVD

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 489
Forum Member
i know it's a bit early being that seasons 5 is coming out soon but has anyone got any info on the simpsons season 6 dvd i ask this because i remember season 3 & 4 coming out the same year so im just wondering if they where doing the same with 5 this time. i've looked everywhere but nothing. thanks jack42:-)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i "think" they put out 2 a year... so the next will be near xmas time i reckon :)

SNPP post news of the DVD's when they find out, so keep alook out there

Season 6 Episode Guide
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    When is Season 6 coming out on DVD of the Simpsons it was reported June 14th
    on you website but now is not there whats the deal

Hello Mr Nehra,

yes, normally we release them in June and December of every year. Thank you for
    contacting us!

Thank you,

Fox Consumer Services
  • WezzoWezzo Posts: 1,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They do? In the US they released S4 in June '04 and S5 in December '04, but recently they pulled S6 from June this year in the US, and that's never been the case in the UK anyway..

So IMO that Fox response is probably completely wrong.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They don't normally release them in June and December of every year. Up to season four they've just released them in June every year then suddenly they went and broke the pattern for season five and released it in December (in America at least). Therefore any claim to the normalcy of this pattern is utter rubbish since only one set as this has yet to develop into an actual pattern.

Anyway the trouble with the releases for The Simpsons is that the people who produce the DVDs are also the people who are still making the show and they can't really spare much time to do extra features meaning that they've only gotten around to making one set a year until now.