Natasha Kaplinsky

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
Hello!

Just wondered if anyone knew if anything is going on with Natasha? Im sure i heard Dermont (stock exchange guy) this morning say "congrats" to her?

Or maybe i was still asleep and imagined it!

anyone know?

natalie ;-)

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She won 'Newscaster of the year' at some award ceremony or other, plus two of her other shows including Strictly Come Dancing won awards too.

I cannot warm to her; she is abrasive, offhand, disinterested in both her interviewees and fellow presenters, she dresses like a headmistress with her dreadful early 80's barnet and comes across as very very dull.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    not to mention vain, arrogant, plastered with make up, vacuous, unintelligent when questioning anyone and generally appalling
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Oooohhh! thanks! at least i didnt miss anything interesting!

She annoys me too, and now is starting to creep onto every progam going, i think the only person who is going to be happy about that is her bank manager!

and her smile is so fake.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's Winifred (a.k.a. official spokesperson for the provisional wing of the Natasha Under The Sofa - or NUTS - brigade)when she's needed? :eek:
  • SweetCheaterSweetCheater Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scoper wrote:
    not to mention vain, arrogant, plastered with make up, vacuous, unintelligent when questioning anyone and generally appalling

Bet she shags like a rabbit though... :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet she shags like a rabbit though... :eek: :D

Probably. But then rabbits are over-rated anyway - all they do is chew carrots and hop a lot. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to be extemely lucky as I dont think I've seen this person on a single show on my tv ever.

Am I missing much? :confused:
  • IknowicouldIknowicould Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexy Natasha Kaplinsky walzed off the clear winner at a glitzy awards bash yesterday as she was crowned Britiain's new showbiz queen.

The Strictly Come Dancing presenter snatched three gongs at the TV and radio awards in London.

Natasha left favourites like Ant & Dec and Jonathan Ross in the shade at the Tric (Televison and Radio Industries Club) thrash.

She was named Best Newsreader, Strictly Come Dancing was named Best Entertainment Show and BBC Breakfast was named Best Daytime Show.

The triple whammy of awards capped an amazing year for the 32-year-old newsreader. In just 12 months she has gone from little-known breakfast show host to one of Britain's hottest TV stars.

She agreed to appear on Strictly Come Dancing only after BBc bosses begged her to take part.

But winning the top-rated show has transformed her life and career.

Her Strictly Come Dancing partner Brendan Cole, 29, was at yesterday's bash to support her - but Natasha has constantly denied that they are romantically linked.

She told the celeb audience: "Despite all the sequins and thrills of last year, I'm still thrilled to be called a newscaster."

I'm A Celebrity hosts Ant and Dec, both 29, were named Best TV Personalities of the Year for the second time in three years.

Coronation Street was named Britain's Best Soap for the third year running.

Model Caprice, 32, was among the glittering lineup - arriving with Lisa I'Anson, 39.

(source: Daily Star)

And there should be no doubt that an assortment of reality TV liggers would be there.

The usual suspects would hate to pass up the free drinks on offer and mingle with People Of Talent(s) they do not have and never will have.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    I seem to be extemely lucky as I dont think I've seen this person on a single show on my tv ever.

Am I missing much? :confused:

Just think Delta Goodrem crossed with Angela Rippon on crack.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    or as dead ringers put it: a heavily tranqualized persian cat
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    A 'Kerplunksky' thread not started by Winnie? What is the world coming to? :eek:

If you want answers about Kerplunksky, Fiona Bruce or Andrew Hayden Smith, then she's your lady :)

EDIT - damn, didn't see Lonepiner had beaten me to it :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    I have to say I LOVE JULIAN CLEARY for telling her she looked like a tramp on SCD. Her face was brilliant - for ONCE in her life she didn't have a clue what to say!

Thank God for Julian saying to her what the nation wanted to say all along... it's a shame he couldn't have told her where to shove her microphone!
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    I have to say I LOVE JULIAN CLEARY for telling her she looked like a tramp on SCD. Her face was brilliant - for ONCE in her life she didn't have a clue what to say!

Thank God for Julian saying to her what the nation wanted to say all along... it's a shame he couldn't have told her where to shove her microphone!

Oh, Julian Clary is so funny. My favourite ever lines:

To someone acting like a plum as he was presenting backstage at an awards ceremony - 'Look at you waving like someone from a council estate'

To the audience on It's Only TV But I Like It - 'oh, you people who eat out of tins'

To the viewers of TV's Bitchiest Moments - 'those of you with no lives have been voting'

To Jonathan Ross ' Who cuts your hair? The council?'

And on his single, Leader Of The Pack - 'I don't go to school anymore, I'm 28 now'

:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    I just think he's so funny and lightened the mood on a show that's supposed to be happy and jolly. Natasha Kaplinsky was still so full of herself winning from the last series, she was just patronising to EVERYONE. And she looked down her long, pointy nose at Sarah Manners who was partnered with Brendan (her ex in more ways than one -eww).

She looks like a giant flamingo with the hair etc and I think it's time someone told her that....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,440
    Forum Member
    Sexy Natasha Kaplinsky
    <snip>
    the 32-year-old newsreader
    Model Caprice, 32,

Neither of those has seen 32 for a long time......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lonepiner wrote:
    Where's Winifred (a.k.a. official spokesperson for the provisional wing of the Natasha Under The Sofa - or NUTS - brigade)when she's needed? :eek:
    lonepiner wrote:

Here I am folks, I've had loads of uni work all week so I haven't been on here for a while.

Well done Natasha for winning the award for Newscaster of the Year and for Breakfast News winning Best Daytime TV Show and for Strictly Come Dancing winning Best Entertainment Show. :D

See folks, I told you she's really good. :D

Also, thanks to Natelie for starting a thread about Natasha, it was long overdue. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just think Delta Goodrem crossed with Angela Rippon on crack.

PMSL :D:D Spot on description mate! :D

I've flicked on BBC news a few times when she's been on and thought she looked pretty good for her age. Then I found out she isn't in her late 40's :o

But if she was 47ish she'd look fab!
  • IknowicouldIknowicould Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boo Pires wrote:

I've flicked on BBC news a few times when she's been on and thought she looked pretty good for her age. Then I found out she isn't in her late 40's :o

A spitting image of Nancy Reagan in her 40s.

That big head matches not that body. Anorexia?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scoper wrote:

you forgot irritating, over-exposed and overpaid. But apart from all that, she's ghastly.
  • ILoveStarburstILoveStarburst Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boo Pires wrote:

When I saw her for the first time a long, long while ago, I thought she was about 40ish. She certainly looks older than her real age.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    A spitting image of Nancy Reagan in her 40s.

That big head matches not that body. Anorexia?

Yep she is way too skinny and needs to look after herself. When she wears anything v-neck the bones are sticking out of her chest. Probably the reason that she is so crap at presenting and has no energy is that all her effort is going into not fainting cos she hasn't eaten for days.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    Oh, Julian Clary is so funny. My favourite ever lines:

To someone acting like a plum as he was presenting backstage at an awards ceremony - 'Look at you waving like someone from a council estate'

To the audience on It's Only TV But I Like It - 'oh, you people who eat out of tins'

To the viewers of TV's Bitchiest Moments - 'those of you with no lives have been voting'

To Jonathan Ross ' Who cuts your hair? The council?'

And on his single, Leader Of The Pack - 'I don't go to school anymore, I'm 28 now'

:D

My fave Julian Clary quote is when he came on to the stage to applause from the audience and he said "Thank you, I like a warm hand on my entrance". :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A 'Kerplunksky' thread not started by Winnie? What is the world coming to? :eek:

If you want answers about Kerplunksky, Fiona Bruce or Andrew Hayden Smith, then she's your lady :)

EDIT - damn, didn't see Lonepiner had beaten me to it :o

See ShowbizGosQueen, I've always told you Miss Kaplinsky is good and now she's got THREE awards to prove it. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now I freely admit I havent got a clue who Andrew Hayden SmIth is.
    Seen a thread about him on here but wouldnt know him if he was sitting on my sofa. :confused:
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Winifred wrote:
    See ShowbizGosQueen, I've always told you Miss Kaplinsky is good and now she's got THREE awards to prove it. :D

Means very little, tric awards are load grade stuff. And it was one award unless you mean her dancing prize. :D