The Day

The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
Forum Member
✭✭✭
..Has had his day:

Click here for more

Now c'mon guys, in all honesty, let's have some compassion. Howz about a whip round for our geeza mate - times must be hard if he's unemployed?? :D :eek:

Comments

• ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    ..Has had his day:

Click here for more

Now c'mon guys, in all honesty, let's have some compassion. Howz about a whip round for our geeza mate - times must be hard if he's unemployed?? :D :eek:

:rolleyes:

No doubt the fact that he's a new dad, with a son to pay for, will be getting mentioned even more now - looks like he'll be going cap in hand (again!) to Simon Cowell (to produce his love songs CD) and the Eastenders bosses begging them to take on a 'real luuife Cockerney' :rolleyes:

Tw*t :mad:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes:

No doubt the fact that he's a new dad, with a son to pay for, will be getting mentioned even more now - looks like he'll be going cap in hand (again!) to Simon Cowell (to produce his love songs CD) and the Eastenders bosses begging them to take on a 'real luuife Cockerney' :rolleyes:

Tw*t :mad:

Aww, you are so cynical :rolleyes: :)

'Look, It ain't my fault it's all gone wrong; I'm a nice guy, innit?'

Well actually no you're not.

How could any woman go near him with his track record? Ladies - DON'T DO IT........................... :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    ..Has had his day:

Click here for more

It says in that report that he has left the show because "Darren has had ongoing vocal problems". Shouldnt that read, "Darren's had ongoing problems with the zip fly on his trousers?"

Oh and if you are passing round the hat for a collection for him, stand back a bit Pru, while I piddle in it.

(I'll get me coat :o )
    Forum Member
    'Look, It ain't my fault it's all gone wrong; I'm a nice guy, innit?'

Just a couple of small changes

'Look, It ain't my fault it's all gone PETE TONG - I'm a nice GEEEEEZZZZZER innit?'

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It says in that report that he has left the show because "Darren has had ongoing vocal problems". Shouldnt that read, "Darren's had ongoing problems with the zip fly on his trousers?"

Oh and if you are passing round the hat for a collection for him, stand back a bit Pru, while I piddle in it.

(I'll get me coat :o )

'Ongoing vocal problems'?

Words fail me. & him probably :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just a couple of small changes

'Look, It ain't my fault it's all gone PETE TONG - I'm a nice GEEEEEZZZZZER innit?'

:D

It's all apples and pears, where's me syrup?
    I love me Suz, and I dumped me Dell and The Trace...

Form an orderly queue ladies! :D
    Forum Member

PMSL :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can anyone with a mind feel sorry with this man, he's cheated who knows how many times on each of his so called girlfriends, and now he expects people to feel sorry for him.

The amount of people he has slept with he probably has children scattered all over the country anyway.
    Forum Member
    The amount of people he has slept with he probably has children scattered all over the country anyway.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member

:eek: An entire mini-race of Darren Days, poised to take over the UK :eek: :eek:
    Forum Member
    jessikart wrote:
    :eek: An entire mini-race of Darren Days, poised to take over the UK :eek: :eek:
    Never mind, "Dawn of the Dead" - it's "Dawn of the Day"! :eek: :eek: :eek: :(
  • linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If ******** Day didn't commit suicide because of his little boy, then why can he not commit to him and Suzanne Shaw. And why is she still in the show when she has a baby to look after..I cannot stand these 2 ridiculous, self-obsessed idiots.They make me want to SCREEEEAAAAMMMM :mad: :mad:
    Forum Member
    More news on The Day !! And surprise surprise - his little interview where he says Suze chucked him out, is all a load of rubbish !!!

Although I dont have a great deal of sympathy for Suze, who thought nothing of crapping all over Adelle, Darren's ex girlfriend, I do actually believe her version of events. And I just LOVE the part about the T Shirt she thinks Darren ought to wear....... its spot on !!!

Here's the report from Digital Spy:-
    Shaw claims Darren Day dumped her
    Sunday, March 20 2005, 09:51 GMT -- by Daniel Kilkelly

Suzanne Shaw has slammed her ex-boyfriend Darren Day, claiming that he lied to the public about their split.

Day claimed that Shaw had forced him to leave their family home, but Suzanne has now revealed how Darren was the one to end the relationship.

Shaw told the Sunday Mirror, "He left on Mother's Day and never came back. He goes to pieces and plays the victim, but he walked out on me. Imagine if I had done that to him?"

She added, "He blames anyone else - 'I've had a bad childhood', 'I'm not a bad guy' - he uses any excuse he can. He should wear a T-shirt saying, 'I'm Darren Day, it's not my fault'. I just can't believe he's acted this way and treated me like this after all the stuff he's put me through."

The newspaper claims that Suzanne is now dating Simon Schofield, a stand-in who replaced Darren in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat after he called in sick
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member

Yeah he couldnt VOCALISE the words 'No, i cant Im with someone'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should have a poll, on who we think he will get with next, and who he will declare "She's the one" to next. And how long it takes him to sleep with someone else.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bloke makes me sick. He's 36 years old ffs. Isnt it about time he leaned to keep it in his pants when he's in a realtionship? If a child doesnt make him grow up, I think nothing ever will. He's still trying to go for the sympathy vote as well.
    Sad thing is, he winges about how its not his fault and its all cos his dad walked out on him when he was a kid then he does the same thing to his own son.

The word t*sser is too good for him.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    So, instead of knuckling down, realising he now has a child to provide for, which takes precident over any mess between him and Suze, and that he needs steady work and income to provide for said child, he flounces off into the sunset because it's too difficult working with Suze. Yup, lets all cheer for The Day, really grown up and accepting your responsibilities there hey Darren :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the most pathetic bit of all
    "I got a call from his mum to say he was out with friends and would be back in a few days. How pathetic is that - he got his mum to call! His manager also called and said he would be home in a few days. But he didn't come back. The next thing, that was it.

And he is 36 years old. Sad little man. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree He is sad, but so are the women who fall for him and know his track record. A leopard cannot change his spots and this is definately a case of that and as most of his ex girlfriends are celebrities Do they not read the newspapers about him. Or do they beleive that they will be able to tame him? Once a male tart always a male tart :p

:):)
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread has given me a giggle:D

I can't even remember what he was famous for in the first place - was it 'Joseph' or something? :confused: What I do remember thinking at the time was 'Who the hell would fancy that young 'Cliff Richard' sound-a-like tosser :mad: Sadly, plenty did and I lost sympathy for them the further down the line it got - I mean, come on, you wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!! :eek:

As for the phoney accent - I think he's from the Colchester area in Essex (don't quote me on that) and being an Essex lass myself, I've always been amazed how much he sounds like Bill Sykes in Oliver :eek: :D And I was born and raised nearer the East End than that twat! :mad:

But what's really got me scared is Jessikart's prediction of an entire mini-race of Darren Day's - that's it, I'm packing up and getting out of Essex, pronto :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Louisa wrote:
    But what's really got me scared is Jessikart's prediction of an entire mini-race of Darren Day's - that's it, I'm packing up and getting out of Essex, pronto :eek:

Dont leave. :( I've just moved to Essex and what with the likes of The Day, Jodie Marsh and other such 'classy' residents, we need to keep all the good people together.

Mind you, having just read that The Goody is thinking of buying a place in Ongar, maybe its best to sell up while your house is worth anything :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa wrote:

As for the phoney accent - I think he's from the Colchester area in Essex (don't quote me on that) and being an Essex lass myself, I've always been amazed how much he sounds like Bill Sykes in Oliver :eek: :D And I was born and raised nearer the East End than that twat! :mad:

Actually, thinking about it, he's more Dick van Dyke, as in 'Gwad bless yer Mary Poppins!' :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Louisa wrote:
    Actually, thinking about it, he's more Dick van Dyke, as in 'Gwad bless yer Mary Poppins!' :D;)

I think if you leave out the van Dyke, its pretty spot on :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NewWoman wrote:
    Mind you, having just read that The Goody is thinking of buying a place in Ongar, maybe its best to sell up while your house is worth anything :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

That's it - I'm off down the estate agents :eek:

(A quick footnote on that:- We used to run a florists and once I had to deliver flowers to The Goody's residence (when she was living with Jeff 'smug git' Brazier). Thankfully for her, she was out at the time or I can't tell you where I would have rammed them :mad: :eek: ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is just a pratt and unworthy of a thread really... there are just so many guys like him.. then again look at the women they chose...

Fidelity begins with respect for oneself ( and not having a "Tackle to Rent" sign) from there it is respect and love for partner.

Look at Kylie's bloke who spreads himself around like a STD and then er..shows his "love ,n commitment" by condecending to climb on the media bandwagon ( he has some little movie coming out) by turning up for her tour....and she makes a lot of muffled excuses and forgives him ...again...no self respect.....not sexually anyway.