Options

Natalie Cassidy

pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
Forum Member
She is in a magazine saying she's had cosmetic surgery. Anyone know what she's had done? Am a bit behind the times...

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pelicano wrote:
    She is in a magazine saying she's had cosmetic surgery. Anyone know what she's had done? Am a bit behind the times...

Dont know but what does she do now last i saw of her was MTV and that at least 2 years ago??????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    Boob job I think? AFAIR, there was quite a bit of discussion about it, because she's still fairly young, and therefore still "growing".
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Yep, she's had her norks done - they were like spaniel's ears before :eek:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jessikart wrote:
    Boob job I think? AFAIR, there was quite a bit of discussion about it, because she's still fairly young, and therefore still "growing".

Shes hardly young nowadays.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How old is she now? About twentyish? I always think of her as being 16, but I've thought that for the last five years, and I'm sure she's had a birthday in the meantime!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    21 according to the advert. Don't think I was growing at 21!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jessikart wrote:
    How old is she now? About twentyish? I always think of her as being 16, but I've thought that for the last five years, and I'm sure she's had a birthday in the meantime!

I know, I still think of her back in the day, when she was young.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With her trumpet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pelicano wrote:
    With her trumpet!

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    kegsiekegsie Posts: 2,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the things that have happened to her in Eastenders she's got to be well into her fifties surely?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmm - that part of my body only really decided on its shape/size when I was twenty or so, so it does seem a little premature... Without wanting to sound like a judgemental old witch, I do wonder... if she'd done a bit of exercise, would her norks (thank you SBGQ!) have started to defy gravity of their own accord? That said, one of my best friends was a 38G at fourteen, and nothing will get those puppies to stand to attention, so it could all be down to the genes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    We must we must we must increase our bust! ;)
  • Options
    hogpoghogpog Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thefox wrote:
    Dont know but what does she do now last i saw of her was MTV and that at least 2 years ago??????

natalie casey ? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hogpog wrote:
    natalie casey ? :confused:

My mistake taught it was the one on Hollyoaks and did MTV request live a few years was her name cassidy did as well or have i just lost the plot. :confused::confused::confused::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thefox wrote:
    or have i just lost the plot. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think you may have with 120 posts in two days :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I thought I was bad :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jessikart wrote:
    Hmm - that part of my body only really decided on its shape/size when I was twenty or so, so it does seem a little premature... Without wanting to sound like a judgemental old witch, I do wonder... if she'd done a bit of exercise, would her norks (thank you SBGQ!) have started to defy gravity of their own accord? That said, one of my best friends was a 38G at fourteen, and nothing will get those puppies to stand to attention, so it could all be down to the genes.

They have always looked a bit saggy I thought - and have been smaller than her tummy (I'm not being a bitch honestly!) - they look more in proportion now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Im catching up on you :p guinness have a page setup for me in there book for next year :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They have always looked a bit saggy I thought - and have been smaller than her tummy (I'm not being a bitch honestly!) - they look more in proportion now :)

No, you're right - I remember the build up to Chloes shock birth :eek: , and the producers kept putting Sonia in skin tight clothing to make her seem much bigger than she was, thus emphasising her tummy rather than her boobs. I saw EE for the first time in ages tonight, and I have to admit she does look better. I think it's a shame though, that she felt the need to have surgery rather than accepting herself as she was. I've always thought that Natalie is a really positive role model for young women, as she's not stick thin, not obese, not (obviously, at least) obsessed with her image, and always comes across as incredibly likeable and normal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jessikart wrote:
    I think it's a shame though, that she felt the need to have surgery rather than accepting herself as she was. I've always thought that Natalie is a really positive role model for young women, as she's not stick thin, not obese, not (obviously, at least) obsessed with her image, and always comes across as incredibly likeable and normal.

I totally agree :)
  • Options
    TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D
    I'm so glad you pointed that out ;)

(mind you, my number of posts seems to have shot up ... :o )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thefox wrote:
    Im catching up on you :p guinness have a page setup for me in there book for next year :D

Ever thought about quality rather than quantity? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fannianni wrote:
    Ever thought about quality rather than quantity? :)

Yes i did unlike you!!!!!
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    Thefox wrote:
    My mistake taught it was the one on Hollyoaks and did MTV request live a few years was her name cassidy did as well or have i just lost the plot. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

I think the one ur on about is from two pints of lager and a packet of crisps and she presented MTV Select? her name is Natalie Casey and heres a pic http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/twopints/profiles/images/donna_profile.jpg
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Pear shaped I think she was and still is, if you consider the size of her bottom half. :o Nasty yes but she has been very nasty to pauline recently ;)
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It might have been a better idea to reduce her waistline through diet and exercise if she was wanting to get better proportions.

Just adding bigger breasts to improve your breast/waist size ratio is a bit of a lazy, expensive way of going about things.