Options

Austrian ?? film

shoulderduffshoulderduff Posts: 1,101
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi there, this is really bugging me. I saw a film on channel 4, i think, about 5 maybe more years ago. I`m sure it was an Austrian film about 2 `youths` who tortured this family for the whole of the film. It was a very unsettling film and unforgettable (apart from the title)
Can anyone please help
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds like 'Funny Games'. It's out on DVD, but I wouldn't buy it. It's the kind of film you only need to see once, imo.
  • Options
    InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funny Games?
  • Options
    shoulderduffshoulderduff Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Thanks alot thats the film. I really have no intension of buying it, it is just one of those films that a few years after I watched it it still `affects` me. I think the most awful thing about the movie was the way the 2 youths seemed so normal.
    Thanks again for replying.
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    Areece wrote:
    That sounds like 'Funny Games'. It's out on DVD, but I wouldn't buy it. It's the kind of film you only need to see once, imo.

What an awful sounding film. I often wonder how films like that sell on DVD; as you say, one to watch only once.

I feel like that about Schindlers List - really affected me at the time and I don't think I'd ever want to see it again. Would be interested to hear what others think.